keetongu

2006 spoilers

NEW:Back to the Toa-Nuva, the Toa-Nuva will not transform again or be re-released either. The Toa-Nuva, Turaga, Matoran, and Takanuva return to Metru-Nui.The island the Toa-Nuva go to is Voya-Nui.Helping the Toa-Nuva is a titan named Axonn(?).New matoran, officially named Doomtoran or Voyaran.The doomtoran don't become toa.The villians are pure evil, have been officialy called Piraka.The Piraka are thought to be heros by the Doomtoran, but their leader(Garan) knows that they're evil, the Piraka are rouge dark hunters, each carries an elemental weapon and zamor spheres.With the Piraka is an evil titan called Brutaka.Piraka nicknames-Red:Hakann the bully, Green:Zaktan the snake, Black:Reidak the tracker, Blue:Vezok the beast, Brown:Avak the trigger, and White:Thok the drifter.The Piraka have a 2nd power that has to do with their eyes.Piraka secondary colors:black-grey,brown-olivebrown,green-sandgreen,blue-sandblue,red-tahured,white-galiblue.Thok has a king-mathias white.Zaktan(green)is the Piraka leader, he mauls(attacks) anyone who complains about his orders.The Piraka are searching for the mask of life.A third fraction with the mask of time being in Toa hands.They are called The Order of Mata-Nui(TOoMN)Toa-Nuva and Pirakas need to find a treasure that threatens to unleash an ancient evil. *gg* Yay, a key mask.Wether the mask will be sold or not is unknown.Comic numbers start over. *y* Books will be Bionicle Legends(BL).Cliffhangers in BL#1.BL#1 will be about the matoran and baddies.BL#1 will have the first sword-fight, will not involve Lewa-Nuva :'( *n*.2006 is a 3 year story line.No Makuta this time *satis* *y*.Lewa-Nuva's Air-Kantana breaks |:| *n* :'(.BL#1 will be Island of Doom.BL#2 will be Dark Destiny.In BL#2 the Toa-Nuva(And Jaller at some time seperately from the Nuva.) go the domain of the Karzahni(The Karzahni might be the 2007 suprise set.).Takanuva stays on Metru-Nui to protect it.Mata-Nui is dying.

SETS:Voyaran, better functionality, pictures in Comic 27 this november, Toa-Metru masks, various weapons.Voyatoran Balta has yellow.Piraka, best villains since the rahkshi in Greg's opinion, also and a try me function, green Piraka is the leader, Piraka have glow in the dark teeth, Piraka try me function is light up eyes.Piraka eyes are an extended toa-metru eyepeice with a button(Fits in toa-metru heads themselves!).Piraka eye batteries are replacable(?).Arctic white on Thok.Some members of TOoMN.Two $19.99 sets, Axonn(good) and Brutaka(evil).Clone sets.A $29.99 set, Vezon and Fenrahk. |-/ *n*. 2007 suprise set.Playsets, much better minifigs.Playsets are:Piraka Stronghold(Pic on b-shelf.),Piraka Outpost and Piraka Lava Chamber Gate.New canister set colors.9 new masks, 6 in a new texture.New feature and better functions.Store exclusives.More pieces than 2001.21 sets(Not including playsets & store exclusives.).2nd canned sets(Good).2nd canister sets in new colors.2nd canister sets are toa.Collectibles are Zamor-spheres.

RELEASE DATES:

U.K:Piraka June-July,2nd canned sets December-January,Titans January-Februrary, Doomtoran ?????.

U.S:Doomtoran November-December,2nd canned sets June-July,Titans June-July,Piraka December-January(Piraka are on Ebay.com, at Legoland California{Can order Piraka from Legoland California.},and legoshopathome[Can order from shopathome.]now in the U.S.).

COMICS:

No toa-nuva, new toa and Piraka.#0,sneakpeek.#1,supersize issue.#'s start over.

PICTURE GALLERY:

Coming soon.Once I register for Brickshelf and put pictures there you'll see it all,(Exept the wimpy leaked pictures!)even the sets themselves!

Bionicle Legends books(BL):BL#1Island of Doom,BL#2Dark Destiny,BL#3Power Play,BL#4Inferno,BL#5?.Darkhunters guide.In BL#2 the Toa-Nuva(And Jaller at some time seperately from the Nuva.) go the domain of the Karzahni(The Karzahni might be the 2007 suprise set.).? Guide.

Enjoy the spoilers!Credit to all on BZP,Backpack3.

DO NOT POST LINKS OR PICS OF THE LEAKED IMAGES, IF YOU DO SO YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY TOPICS PERMANATELEY!!!!!THANK YOU.

Edited by keetongu

For more go to BZPower. ;) O.K. that's it I'm going to watch this topic, and I've subscribed to it.So you should post.

Oh please - you blatently copied that from BZP! Also, the "Doomtoran" and "Toa Pseudo" are just made up names, and you should point that out.

Toa Tilius I said "New matoran, unofficaly dubbed doomtoran.The villains are pure evil, have been unofficaly called Toa-Psuedo(The p is silent in the word psuedo.)", plus your a BZPower member Toa Tilius, so be nicer please.

Okies. :D Sorry for earlier.

Anyhoo, BoT. I'm loving the sound of 2006. As it's a movie-less year at the moment, hopefully the story and characters will be as concentrated as '01 and '02.

For more go to BZPower. ;) O.K. that's it I'm going to watch this topic, and I've subscribed to it.So you have to post.

We dont have to do anything you tell us...so what if youve subscribed....

I meant to say should post languages.I heard something about in 2006 where the Rahaga and Turaga Dume greet the matoran turaga and toa.Is that true Tilius?Yay my 101st post.

Yes, I've heard this happens at the end of BA#10 - Time Trap.

More on Time Trap:

Vakama leaves the other Toa to search for the Vahi (which was cast into the sea at the end of B2). He eventually meets Makuta. I believe, if I can remember, that The Shadowed One steals the Vahi for himself. Makuta and Vakama team up (oh yes), to find the Vahi. Eventually, Makuta agrees to give TSO Vakama in exchange for the mask. I'm unclear about the rest though. You'll just have to buy the book! :-D

I heard on BZPower something about BL#3 synoposis where a zap of lightning turns six matoran into toa, also it isn't legends of metru-nui.

I was just on bzpower and there was more info on the piraka.They are rogue dark hunters and it looks like they all have a blaster of some sort.

I heard on BZPower something about BL#3 synoposis where a zap of lightning turns six matoran into toa, also it isn't legends of metru-nui.

That's a lovely, lushious lie.

That's a lovely, lushious lie.

No, it isn't. That information has been posted on BZPower from a Bionicle Legends #3 synopsis on Scholastic. GregF has said, however, that the synopsis is not completely accurate. He isn't allowed to say what isn't accurate, but it should be noted. :)

~AaronCrane--

When he said some of it is accurate, he meant the full thing, i.e the names of the Piraka. Lightning turning Matoran into Toa is unlikely.....

Keetongu...

Oh, don't be so modest.

Sure you found this whole thing on BZP, but the info was gathered by other members. Maybe you sohuld give credit to them.

~BZP_Holy Gate Guardian

Whoops! O.K. credit to everypeoples on BZP. Note that some don't go to BZP. EDITED. There so far are 4 Bionicle Legends book names known.

The 2006 island is called Voya Nui.The new Matoran are not officially called Doomtoran.That is an unofficial nickname.We do not yet know the 2006 Matoran name.(I'm guessing on Voyatoran.)

They're just Matoran. Like how Metru-Nui's Matoran are just Matoran. The pictures and names say just Matoran. I get annoyed by people making up stuff on BZP which spreads around and then somehow becomes true.....

I'll be doing set reviews(Once I know how to post pictures with out sextuple{7}posting.)even the U.K. sets if Santa brings me both titans, 3 of the Piraka and 3 of the 2nd canned sets.

I'm bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkk!With so much more info you'll jump a hole through the roof of your computer room.Yes, Backpack 3 you sure can do the Doomtoran, my example will be Sidorak.Plus Backpack 3 as an extra bonus you get to do the the titans when the come out.I do the canned set you b ackpack3 do the small sets and big sets, we'll both do the playsets *satis* .