Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Vikings 05: Caption Contest 2 voting

26 members have voted

1. 1. Caption Contest 2 voting

• Cyclonis - "Jar Jar : Pfft, those rediculous KK2 swords ain't gonna hurt meesa!"
    • MattZitron - "Meesa prefer cotton buds to cleana my ears Messta Viking, but if you say thisa besta!"
    • Chewie - "meesa think vikings hate me as much as everyone else"
    • ImperialJohn - "Jar Jar: "Messa sorry. Messa clumsy. Getting stuck in the swords.""
    • Legofreak - "Viking: "and next we have the amazing Ronco Sword! It slices, It dices, it rips through annoying gungans with ease! Order yours for 19.95 today, and we will throw in an official Jar Jar drinking skull ABSOLUTELY FREE!""
    • Norro - "Hey! This isn't 'The Mighty Lizard'!"

Once again, the judges have chosen their favourite captions from contest 2 and placed them in a poll. The winner of this caption contest will go into a final poll with the winners from the other 5 contests, with the winner winning a special title!

Voting closes Saturday 19:00 (GMT + 1).

Jon.

I vote Norro.

As we say in Cork: "You're a Legend!" ;)

God Bless,

Nathan

Once again we have a tie situation, so I'll keep this open until we have a winner.

Jon.

I'd rather tie with someone than to win by one point, or to have lost by one point. This hand's open for shaking for a tie, and plus there aren't any prizes so nothing will happen in the end anyway. :)

Cyclonis,

We do need to have a winner for the Ultimate Caption Contest, and there is a fantastic custom title to win at the end ;)

Congratulations to Legofreak who won the second contest and to all of you who were selected in the poll !!!

Keep up the great job with Contest 4 ;)