darkrebellion

LEGO Star Wars 2008 dissapointing?

All I can say is that the CW fans must have had a good year with serious sets coming out.

For me the OT BP's allready made my year and the Death Star was the grand finale. Unfortunately I cannot afford it, but I won't stop dreaming. Maybe one day......

Well, I can't say for sure that it's disappointing. Maybe it was for the OT fans since the only OT set was the rather illusive Death Star (don;t think they got it here yet). But I was happy that I manage to get the Republic Attack Gunship (why can't they give them their actual name?) because I missed out on the one that came out those few years back.

Overall I guess it was an okay year but I do hope that come 2009 there will be better sets with more minifigs of clones/troopers and reprints(?) of older sets (especially the OT ones)... Must... be... optimistic !! :tongue:

the prices were high. I didnt really like he cw theme. They didnt really look like what I would expect from star wars......

Personelly I think that SW wasn't too bad this year. Not it's best year but tis was a godd year. As many would agree it needed more OT but still I think that the PT and EU stuff is still pretty sweet :thumbup:

As I think it was KimT said in the first page. If we were little ten year olds we would love the CW. If we were older we would love OT more and etc.

I like most of the sets were nice. I only got the BP's and the Halfire droid with the spider droid but still some really nice sets not to mention all those new figs!!! :thumbup::wub:

Also one word: DEATH STAR! :cry_happy: