Sign in to follow this  
Captain Green Hair

Target practice

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 47b

In order to keep my crew sharp and well trained, i often arrange training courses.

Today we are practicing loading and firing the cannon, and what could be more fun then doing that on live targets?

a.jpg

We landed on this stroke of beach and set up the training course, you can see the targets are lined up.

b.jpg

One of the crew isn't felling much like practicing and is getting jiggy with a local girl, too much time at sea i guess..

c.jpg

BOOM, the first shot flies through the air..

d.jpg

Taking out KimT and Timmmaaaay!

e.jpg

A second shot is fired..

f.jpg

Leaving mr. Tiber, Ras and Hinckley in many small parts.

g.jpg

Sometimes i have to shout at me crew to make them better.

h.jpg

The first mate then makes sure things go as i wish.

i.jpg

Another shot is fired, taking out Jipay and Phes.

But wait...holy crap, we now have a one armed walruss on the loose!

j.jpg

But the poor animal was just hungry, so we let him..

k.jpg

The crew member avoiding training was caught...

l.jpg

He finished off the local girl for his pleasure and returned to the rest of the men.

m.jpg

On with the training!

n.jpg

Only 1 target remained for this round, BOOM, they fire...but they miss..

o.jpg

They hit the tree behind Imperial shadows instead, crushing him under it.

p.jpg

The targets for the next round are already waiting their turn, boy what a fun day we had!

Well that's all folks.

I had little time to make this, so excuse the somewhat crappy quality here and there..

No animals were really harmed during production, and new sig figs for more fun are ordered.

I hope you like it, or not... was this the idea Hinkster? :jollyroger:

:pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2:

That was hilarious! I really like your entry CGH! :thumbup: Lucky walrus....he lives....again...... :pir-tongue: The scenery is nice and its really cool to see the staff members getting blown up by cannons! :pir-devil: 5/5!

walrus lives again, and ... he only think of eating while he lost an arm.. weird !

that's a nice entry Cpt Green Hair^^ I like how you exploded all the staff! :jollyroger:

Now that is hilarious! :pir_laugh2:

The comic was just funny a can be, and the overall design of the entry, while not perfect, still looks really nice.

Nice idea with the cheese slopes as waves, I may have to try that out sometime...

Great work Captain Green Hair! :pir-classic:

This is one cruel entry Captain :pir_laugh2:

I just love the concept of killing most of the EBs staff :skull:

Hehe, a strong and oh-so-funny MOC Captain Greenhair! And I thank you too for letting Sinner live, Eurobricks just wouldn't be the same without him.

And I think you and one-armed Sinner could manage the forum by yourself. As you said so many times on MSN: all the rest are just 'needless bagage' :pir-laugh::pir_laugh2::pir_kiss: , so a big :thumbup: from me.

Great work CGH. :pir-laugh:

If you ever ask me to come over, i'll be sure not to make a visit on a training day. :pir-wink:

Ah training day, the secret hazing rituals that go on behind the scenes at Mod meetings. Great work CGH! I thoroughly enjoyed your take on PtV.

Now where's me Tavern ?

I lose more stunt doubles this way... :imperialguard_commander1:

:pir_laugh2:

Nice job, Greeny! :pir_kiss:

Speaking of which! In an exciting and surprising announcement, ImperialShadows has now informed us that he is currently hiring for positions in his broadcasting corporation.

Even if you have absolutely no experience, you could literally be taking the place of a famous star during exciting and action filled scenes!

So, if you'd like to be seen on TV, the Movies, or even on a widely viewed forum like EB, you simply must apply now!

How, you ask? Well, we'll start with this waver, then discuss life insurance, which should be made payable to ImperialShadows. Why? Because he cares about you. Who should you trust more than someone who cares about you? See? Don't you feel silly for even asking? There's a good lad, just sign here and here and right over here on page 14. Excellent!

There's another promising career started! :pir-devil:

Thanks for letting me live... :pir-cry_happy:

yeah that was nice but you still lost an arm! :pir-tongue:

My death was violent, but the whole thing didn't revolve around me nearly enough. It was great otherwise. Too bad there wasn't more Hinckley.

Thanks for the kind words guys, ilost the contest, but i did have a good laugh with it. :pir-grin:

This is one cruel entry Captain :pir_laugh2:

I just love the concept of killing most of the EBs staff :skull:

The rest is awaiting round 2 if you look close :pir-skull:

Thanks for letting me live... :pir-cry_happy:

You're welcome, but we did eat you afterwards as you kept whining about your arm. :pir-tongue:

Hehe, a strong and oh-so-funny MOC Captain Greenhair! And I thank you too for letting Sinner live, Eurobricks just wouldn't be the same without him.

And I think you and one-armed Sinner could manage the forum by yourself. As you said so many times on MSN: all the rest are just 'needless bagage' :pir-laugh::pir_laugh2::pir_kiss: , so a big :thumbup: from me.

What, what, what, i have said no such things! :cannon:

My death was violent, but the whole thing didn't revolve around me nearly enough. It was great otherwise. Too bad there wasn't more Hinckley.

Aww, sorry i dissapointed you mr. i need attention. :pir_kiss:

Haha!!! That's awesome. The Crew member said he was coming as he finished up with the local girl.

That's effing genuis. :pir-classic:

:pir-wink: