Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

Anyone have the current vote tally? At what point, did it ever reach 9 votes?

At the moment there are 7 votes for the inquisitor. It peaked at 10 with Isabella's vote. But after that Joan, Philip and Pablo unvoted. So we need 2 more votes to convict him.

At the moment there are 7 votes for the inquisitor. It peaked at 10 with Isabella's vote. But after that Joan, Philip and Pablo unvoted. So we need 2 more votes to convict him.

My men and I have cast our votes to the Inquistor. Apart from that, I urge the rest whom have not cast their votes to take a stand and cast your votes as soon as possible, so the judgement could be carried out. There is not much time left. Either you trust it or break it..

I still think that killing the Inquisitor is a questionable strategy at this stage, but I too am tired of the confusion he seems to be causing. I also think that since a majority vote was reached during the day, it should probably be upheld, though that isn't my decision.

I will say this in advance. I will not voluntarily be the one who declares his alignment if he is killed. I do not have any honest means of determining that, any more than I can rule upon his sanity.

If someone chooses to put those words in my mouth, they may be a lie or intentionally misleading and I would not appreciate being the next to die because of someone elses actions. That would be an unfair and unbalanced abuse of power.

If I'm going to die, let me botch it up myself.

Fair enough? I say that we make a point of not judging whoever gets stuck in that position, assuming it happens.

I sincerely hope that any future deaths come with more traditional evidence: a diary, a letter, a collection of KISS albums in their bookcase, a collection of Celine Dion albums in their bookcase, the phrase "Satan Rocks!" tattooed somewhere on the person.

Simple things like that can say a lot more than words.

I sincerely hope that any future deaths come with more traditional evidence: a diary, a letter, a collection of KISS albums in their bookcase, a collection of Celine Dion albums in their bookcase, the phrase "Satan Rocks!" tattooed somewhere on the person.

Simple things like that can say a lot more than words.

I'll remember to include that in my own game... of life. :laugh:

the phrase "Satan Rocks!" tattooed somewhere on the person.

A tramp-stamp, preferably. :pir_laugh2: I agree, killing off the Inquisitor does seem... wrong. Even though his excuse for Charles' witchiness is retarded. It would seem that the sword, the witch hat, the cauldron, the rug, and the red kryptonite are still available at Mustafa's shop. That is good, because we know that none of the Witch oriented items have been purchased, so we can disregard the shoppers for now. I think.

(OOC: Sorry about that, White Fang. Quarryman, doesn't your post kind of belong in the Mafia Index or discussion thread?

I think that the Inqusitor has been helpful, and I thank him for it.

He, however, is a danger to us, even through both his teaories, which are that he's insane or lying.

Therefore, with a heavy heart, for I have grown to like him, I Vote: Fenarado again.

Hmmmm... with my obviously moronic nature, I also vote: Fernardo. Wait, unvote: Fernardo and vote: kill will.

D'oh! I really am I moron! Vote: kill will

Think about it Phillip. You won't win by voting for someone with only one vote, but you could make use of your vote by voting for Fenardo!

It's difficult to get thought through this moronic brain. :pir_wacko:Unvote: kill will vote: Fernardo

And with that we officially have a 9 vote majority. Now hopefully we'll start getting some clear facts so we can dispel the confusion that has been clouding us these last couple of days.

Oh it does seem it would be best for me to go, despite my good intentions. I was investigating people at the market by the way for heresy, but I didn't find anything unfortunately. So in the end, I just bought some nice looking ornament... quite sure it was that weird thing that might go on a helmet. Read a book about some warriors that used it... but alas, it is time for my death. I'm happy to see that some people are accepting that I'm not doing this on purpose, but I understand that my words can be confusing.

Heaven awaits...

I still stand by my vote, but who will declare the dead witches and heretics should we kill Fernando? :pir-hmpf:

-Henry

Will he kill himself or will Martinus do it?

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I was trying to find a bathtub in the Market, but I had no luck.

but who will declare the dead witches and heretics should we kill Fernando? :pir-hmpf:

Ahhh... so the fools finally realise they've made a big mistake. :imperialguard_commander1:

Abit late idiots. :imperialguard_commander1::pir-hmpf_bad:

I guess TinyPius would pronounce them in heaven or hell though...

"Dear lord, I pray that the choice the citizens have made will be the right one. If they do make the wrong choice lord, I pray that you will forgive them. Lord, if they do make the right choice. Thank you for helping us lord and I pray that you give us another person to help us identify who is a witch. Amen..."

Well, that is all for now, time to join the crowd.

"Dear lord, I pray that the choice the citizens have made will be the right one. If they do make the wrong choice lord, I pray that you will forgive them. Lord, if they do make the right choice. Thank you for helping us lord and I pray that you give us another person to help us identify who is a witch. Amen..."

Well, that is all for now, time to join the crowd.

Dramatic much?

Dramatic much?

No, I just hope that you will make the right choice. After all the inquisitor is playing a big role in the indentification of who is a witch...

No, I just hope that you will make the right choice. After all the inquisitor is playing a big role in the indentification of who is a witch...

Well I didn't vote, so I can't make either the right or wrong choice. :pir-grin:

What time is it BTW? :pir-sceptic: [/color]

It's "waiting for results" time :wink: (and according to Tiny Pius it might take a while...)

Roberto has already set up. Why would Gustavus need to go there?

Is it a crime for an old peasant a purchase some nails to repair my simple furniture?

Inquisitor, I am sorry that the people have made the wrong desicion. May God bless you.

After all the inquisitor is playing a big role in the indentification of who is a witch...

But what if he is the most dangerous of them? How exactly does he know, anyway... :pir-hmpf_bad:

-Henry

After all the inquisitor is playing a big role in the indentification of who is a witch...

But what if he is the most dangerous of them? How exactly does he know, anyway... :pir-hmpf_bad:

-Henry

(sorry about double posting, my browser acts wierd in this thread for some reason. I would edit it, but, well, you know... :pir-skull: )

Well I didn't vote, so I can't make either the right or wrong choice. :pir-grin:

Same here :pir_laugh2:

He's got a point ^ :pir-tongue:

What time is it BTW? :pir-sceptic:

I know, it is night time or evening, I think...

It's "waiting for results" time :wink: (and according to Tiny Pius it might take a while...)

I can wait...

Is it a crime for an old peasant a purchase some nails to repair my simple furniture?

Inquisitor, I am sorry that the people have made the wrong desicion. May God bless you.

How do you know that people have made the wrong descision about the inquisitor? By the way, I am a blacksmith so I make weaponary and tools. Not nails, but I do happen to know how to make nails so how many would you like?

-Henry

-Henry

(sorry about double posting, my browser acts wierd in this thread for some reason. I would edit it, but, well, you know... :pir-skull: )

That really is interesting :pir_laugh2: I have no clue wether he is dangerous or not, but we will know soon enough though...

How do you know that people have made the wrong descision about the inquisitor? By the way, I am a blacksmith so I make weaponary and tools. Not nails, but I do happen to know how to make nails so how many would you like?

Oh, well... 43 1/2 then? As to how I know, I beleive the wrong decision was made because I beleive the inquisitor was innocent. Ah well.

That really is interesting :pir_laugh2: I have no clue wether he is dangerous or not, but we will know soon enough though...

Wow! I'm the one protecting your arses, and you accuse me of treachery?! This is quite sad, it only shows how this witch fiasco has driven our once quiet town to insanity...

-Henry