Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

I'm afraid voting is closed for today, you have to wait until tomorrow to vote for her. (I find it strange that morning hasn't come already though, seems like this night has lasted forever...) Anyway, I think tomorrow is going to be interesting, without a paranoid inquisitor to lead us astray.

Whoops! I'll do it tommorow! :pir-blush:

1. Still don't understand.

2. Fine. Why do you think that he's innocent. In fact, I'm not going to bother asking you to vote with me. i'll stick by my ideas. I've already said that you can kill me if he's innocent! I don't know how else to show you that I'm not just doing it for the fun of killing someone, which is what you see to believe. How about you kill me first, and if I'm truely innocent, you can kill him. how's that? Does that make your mad thurst for my blood feel better. If he's a witch, than your a witch. My advice to all witches left, try to not tie yourself to this chain! Fenardo (witch)---Defended feverishly by Gustuvus (Believed witch)-----Defended forever by Phillip (Witch?)

3. The Father's idea, not mine.

As for you, I don't believe you a witch, I simply think you are mislead. You didn't jump at every idea, and you can at least see some of the truth. you don't try to shut people down right away!

And that my good sior, is the problem. There is none. Butthere is nothing that says he's good. We've got to figure it out. There's a 50-50 chanche. I've stated my reasons, namely:

He ran to Salem

He always procliamed someone else a witch

That tips it towards the witch for me. So, I ask you. Where does it say he's loyal. Instead of simply saying you think my facts are incorrect, tell me why your right. Simply defending against my ideas implies your trying to stop me from finding the truth.

1. Blank!!

2. I was defending him? :pir_wacko: I wasn't defending him- merely accusing you.

3. Tee hee. :pir-blush:

We do not know if he ran to Salem, and he didn't always proclaim someone a witch- there were some heretics out there, too!

If I defend against your ideas, it also means that I'm drilling my point- we do not know if he was a witch or not. We do not know if anyone we've killed is a witch or not. Let's look at the facts:

Inquisitor laughs and calls us stupid - You jerk!

Inquisitor runs away from angry mob - Duh!

Inquisitor tries to tell us what he thinks - What do you know?

Joan attacks Inquisitor - She hates him!

Joan unvotes the Inquisitor - Hmmmmmm....

Joan says she likes the Inquisitor, then votes for him to die - Hypocrite!

Inquisitor apologizes, says this must happen - How touching.

He proclaims everyone a Witch - He could be an idiot.

Look, in short, you can't go burning every soul that defended him, for they're only speaking out on the facts- why they think that the Inquisitor was not evil and how we don't know if he's a witch or not. Basically, you're sounding like this: if we kill all of these people, everything will be fine again- it's simple! I just have no concrete evidence to back me up, and my facts are jumbled! You're making it seem definate that the Inquisitor was a Witch, when he might not have been.

a) I've got a much bigger book called

"Philip Has Way to Many Books!"

b) I also think Joan is trying to kill Gustavus because he is willing to speak out! Even is you're not a witch, you're getting on my nerves and aren't making logical accusations so:

Vote: Zepher/Joan

He ran to Salem

1) He ran away to escape an angry mob! As for why Salem, for Pete's sake he's a witch hunter! Where else is he gonna go? Broadway?

2) This is suspicious, but how is fraudulence witchcraft? He may just be a phony!

2.I don't think you're doing it to quench a bloodthirst, I think you like being in charge and are afraid of others speaking out!

3. Pin your problems on him? No way! You agreed with the Father and that makes it your idea too!

a) I can't find that in my library...

b) Slow down, Sparky- voting is closed.

1) We don't know if he went to Salem, the New World, or China! What is this Broadway you speak of, anyway? :pir_wacko:

2) He's an retarded!

1. Blank!!

2. I was defending him? :pir_wacko: I wasn't defending him- merely accusing you.

3. Tee hee. :pir-blush:

We do not know if he ran to Salem, and he didn't always proclaim someone a witch- there were some heretics out there, too!

If I defend against your ideas, it also means that I'm drilling my point- we do not know if he was a witch or not. We do not know if anyone we've killed is a witch or not. Let's look at the facts:

Look, in short, you can't go burning every soul that defended him, for they're only speaking out on the facts- why they think that the Inquisitor was not evil and how we don't know if he's a witch or not. Basically, you're sounding like this: if we kill all of these people, everything will be fine again- it's simple! I just have no concrete evidence to back me up, and my facts are jumbled! You're making it seem definate that the Inquisitor was a Witch, when he might not have been.

a) I can't find that in my library...

b) Slow down, Sparky- voting is closed.

1) We don't know if he went to Salem, the New World, or China! What is this Broadway you speak of, anyway? :pir_wacko:

2) He's an retarded!

a)

I've got a much bigger book called

It's a special edition! The one book you don't have! Ha, think of all that knowledge you'll never learn! :pir-tongue:

b)Unvote: Joan/Zepher Until next time...

1)We don't? :pir-blush: *checks* Oh, right, I knew that! :pir-blush: Broadway is a terrible place, located deep in the fires of Mt. Doom, full of menace and hatred Sauron forged the terrible art of...

The Musical! :jollyroger:

2) *huh* A book-worm makes a gramatical error?!?!

2) *huh* A book-worm makes a gramatical error?!?!

That was the whole point, idiot! :pir-sing:

Let's just not make any decisions until we get the paintings from God in the morning.

Then perhaps, considering you're right, the "Blacksmith" is the Inqisitor. Or... well, that seems far fetched.

Those were my words about the father's Theory.

I've got a much bigger book called

I also think Joan is trying to kill Gustavus because he is willing to speak out! Even is you're not a witch, you're getting on my nerves and aren't making logical accusations so:

Vote: Zepher/Joan

He ran to Salem

1) He ran away to escape an angry mob! As for why Salem, for Pete's sake he's a witch hunter! Where else is he gonna go? Broadway?

2) This is suspicious, but how is fraudulence witchcraft? He may just be a phony!

2.I don't think you're doing it to quench a bloodthirst, I think you like being in charge and are afraid of others speaking out!

3. Pin your problems on him? No way! You agreed with the Father and that makes it your idea too!

1. No. Look, God tries to give us clues. If you want to ignore them, but my guest.

2. This is possible too, but having no idea is worse than having one.

3. These are my exact words to that theory.

Then perhaps, considering you're right, the "Blacksmith" is the Inqisitor. Or... well, that seems far fetched.

Re-read the Facts!

Again, we've got to figure out what we think! Who then, do you think is a witch? I've already explained my reasoning, but here it is again!

Joan attacks Inquisitor - She hates him! This is not personal! I'm just trying to find the witches, as we all should be. Let Gustuvus defend himself, figure out who the witches are! You

Joan unvotes the Inquisitor You did too. It was to see who he thought was guilty or innocent. Then, if he was a witch, we'd know who to kill, and if he was innoent, we'd know who he suspected and who he may of thought were guilty.

Joan says she likes the Inquisitor, then votes for him to die - Hypocrite! Read my post, I explain why. He was a danger to the town.

Okay, I ask you all a question. do you think him a witch or innocent. I don't think there's another choose! So, which one?

Joan unvotes the Inquisitor You did too. It was to see who he thought was guilty or innocent. Then, if he was a witch, we'd know who to kill, and if he was innoent, we'd know who he suspected and who he may of thought were guilty.

It was only because I was madly in love with you! :pir-sing:

That was the whole point, idiot! :pir-sing:

Oh I see! So that makes me....

oh.

:pir-cry_sad:

OOC: I amaze myself sometimes. I'm not sure what else to say!

It was only because I was madly in love with you! :pir-sing:

Er right, that is new :pir_laugh2:

By the way, we cant really say that the inquisitor is a heretic or a witch since he ran away, maybe he is just a normal person misunderstood... Anyway, time to deliver the nails!

Listen, could you all just shut up and go to bed!? Some of us are trying to sleep. If you were making any progress in the investigation then that would be fine, but no, you're all just throwing insults backwards and forwards at each other, and stupid accusations. You're all acting like children! :pir-angry:

Off to bed, the lot of you. It's past your bed time. We can try processing some proper evidence in the morning, rather than just having you lot go round in circles accusing each other.

Really, this town is enough to drive anyone insane. :pir-hmpf:

Listen, could you all just shut up and go to bed!? Some of us are trying to sleep. If you were making any progress in the investigation then that would be fine, but no, you're all just throwing insults backwards and forwards at each other, and stupid accusations. You're all acting like children! :pir-angry:

Off to bed, the lot of you. It's past your bed time. We can try processing some proper evidence in the morning, rather than just having you lot go round in circles accusing each other.

I kinda agree with you, but ok lets all go to sleep! It is getting late, well good night Mustafar! See you in the morning! :pir-classic:

Oh, this is only so you can spend some time with your old friend Dragonator, who is hosting a "party" while there are Witch Hunts!

Let's just not make any decisions until we get the paintings from God in the morning.

Let's go to bed! I'm tired and we had a very eventful day. Good night folks!

Maybe someone should close this chapter (thread) of the day?

With what Dragonator said, Shut the hell up! I'm trying to sleep! :pir-sad: What is wrong with you two! Your acting like 3 year olds! :pir-hmpf_bad: So shut up, go to bed and we'll discuss the tomorrow! Enough with talking! :pir-angry: Good night!

Er.....thats what I said.....Dragonator Mustafa...... :pir-grin: I had to get up so I could go to the bathroom......anyways, good night.....

1. Still don't understand.

2. Fine. Why do you think that he's innocent. In fact, I'm not going to bother asking you to vote with me. i'll stick by my ideas. I've already said that you can kill me if he's innocent! I don't know how else to show you that I'm not just doing it for the fun of killing someone, which is what you see to believe. How about you kill me first, and if I'm truely innocent, you can kill him. how's that? Does that make your mad thurst for my blood feel better. If he's a witch, than your a witch. My advice to all witches left, try to not tie yourself to this chain! Fenardo (witch)---Defended feverishly by Gustuvus (Believed witch)-----Defended forever by Phillip (Witch?)

He ran to Salem

What's the point of killing you? We don't know if he's innocent. But there's the perfect thing to your plot. You are willing to be executed if he's innocent, but as there is no way for us to prove his innocence, so you immediatly proclaim him guilty. If you and the rest didn't trust the verdict of the only investigator, why should your verdict. If anything, you're much lesstrustworthy.

Of course he ran to Salem, did you not read the account of the Witch Trials there? He went to find the heretics there.

He allways proclaimed someone else a witch. That's his job. Have you not heard of the trials in the town of Moonlight? A woman named Florence nvestegated citizens, and each time produced a correct verdict which helped bring many wrong doers to justice.

Broadway?

But he isn't a Dutch banker. Why would he go to Dutch New Yorke? That makes little sense.