Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

With all due respect to my preist, am I the only one suspicious of how quickly he jumped to take charge? Perhaps he thought it would clear his names for his possible use of ... dum dum dum... WITCHCRAFT! *oh2*

-Henry

Well, it said no one in the twon could swim. That's a bit strange.

And I think it's Gustuvus for so many reasons, the chief one is not that he did not vote for Inqusitor. In fact, if we kill him and he is not a witch, you may kill me. That's how sure I am.

the chief one is not that he did not vote for Inqusitor

Great reason. :imperialguard_commander1:

IMPORTANT CLUES!

I have found the most interesting clues that are very important! While looking back at the paintings, I have seen clues that would help us.

FIRST CLUE:

IMG_1253.jpg

In this painting Fernando is wearing a hat while nobody else is and wearing a hat in a church is disrespectful, therefore he could be a witch.....

SECOND CLUE:

On the beggining of Day 6 Charles gets murdered. (That really sucked. Way to go Miguel!) Anyways TinyPius said this:

Oblivious, he made his way down a side street...

I found out that oblivious meant:

1 : lacking remembrance, memory, or mindful attention

2 : lacking active conscious knowledge or awareness

This means that Charles, without even knowing got transfered into a witch, which means that maybe the witches/heretics can turn you into a witch/heretic and you may not even know it!

So those are the clues I found so far. I will continue to look......

What? :pir_wacko: That second clue is stupid, when put in context it is referring to Charles being oblivious to the fact that he is being followed. Nice try anyway. The first clue could be plausible though, so nice spotting. :thumbup:

Well, it said no one in the twon could swim. That's a bit strange.

And I think it's Gustuvus for so many reasons, the chief one is not that he did not vote for Inqusitor. In fact, if we kill him and he is not a witch, you may kill me. That's how sure I am.

And what are these "many reasons", you've only given me one! :pir-hmpf_bad:

I don't think you saw my post (and it was directed to several people including you!):

Hmmm..... suspicious of him. I have no trust in the Inquisitor at all now! This does not mean I have anything against him. (besides his the previous evidence, which I felt wasn't good enough to kill him.) I know many of us still want to remain among the living, so I can easily see why the Inquisitor would run.

Zepher, lay off Gustavus! If pick on him, you'll need to pick on me, I never voted for the Inquisitor! It was obvious that he was going to die, why wouldn't Gustavus and me just vote for him to "blend in"?

Looking at history for ideas, has anyone thought that NO ONE are witches/ heretics/ whatever? Perhaps it is just mob mentality? In our fear of witches and heretics, perhaps we are the problem? Just a thought!

If you can't state any more reasons then that, then you put me on your voting list!

IMPORTANT CLUES!

I have found the most interesting clues that are very important! While looking back at the paintings, I have seen clues that would help us.

FIRST CLUE:

IMG_1253.jpg

In this painting Fernando is wearing a hat while nobody else is and wearing a hat in a church is disrespectful, therefore he could be a witch.....

SECOND CLUE:

On the beggining of Day 6 Charles gets murdered. (That really sucked. Way to go Miguel!) Anyways TinyPius said this:

I found out that oblivious meant:

This means that Charles, without even knowing got transfered into a witch, which means that maybe the witches/heretics can turn you into a witch/heretic and you may not even know it!

So those are the clues I found so far. I will continue to look......

Hmmm... the first clue seems unlikely, but possible. It appears to me, since the Inquisitor is supposed to protect us he was in the corner watching us. He may have not taken his hat off because of not actively being in the service.

Sorry, but that second "clue" is defiantly baloney! If you looked at the previous sentence God said, "He did not notice the figure making it's way towards him...". Perhaps that is what he was oblivious to?

I don't see how being oblivious=Being oblivious to becoming a witch!

Sergio, you seem very defensive of Charles' death! Quoting you in the post I've quoted, "Charles gets mudered. (That really sucked. Way to go Miguel!" and

"This means Charles, without even knowing got transfered into a witch, which means that maybe witches/heretics can turn you into a witch/heretic and you may not even know it!". And that's just a single post. Is there any reason for this strong defensiveness?

Well, the second clue is stupid, sorry, (its pretty late where I live at, so I'm tired....), anyways, I am defensive of Charles because I think that he could have helped us to rid the town of the witches and that he's innocent.

Well, the second clue is stupid, sorry, (its pretty late where I live at, so I'm tired....), anyways, I am defensive of Charles because I think that he could have helped us to rid the town of the witches and that he's innocent.

He does have (or should that be had?) a good head on his shoulders, I can see your point. I'm just not sure where his loyalties lie!

Now people are witches for wearing hats in church? Yes, it is proper to remove them as a sign of respect, but that is no means a heresy. Perhaps the Inquisitor was respectfull enough not to remove his hat, for he probably had some unholy hat-hair.

Joan, please list the reasons why I am a heretic, because I'd be intrested in knowing myself. I have no qaurrel with you, yet you single me out. Why? And cohesive evidence, not a dictionary definition.

Now people are witches for wearing hats in church? Yes, it is proper to remove them as a sign of respect, but that is no means a heresy. Perhaps the Inquisitor was respectfull enough not to remove his hat, for he probably had some unholy hat-hair.

He is just stating a point, but I agree with Sergio that if Fernando was really an inquisitor than he would know the rules and regulations and that he would respect god and not wear a hat. I also disagree with the point that he is respectfull enough as this is before god. No one is respectful enough in front of god.

By the way, good find Sergio!

Interesting that some here know the rules as they apply to Inquisitors, yet Fernando didn't. Perhaps he wasn't one at all... *ponders*

It's funny, but he just never seemed like you would expect. He was more worried about lunch, never seemed to have enough faith to place a vote, wasn't overly good at theorizing, he just didn't exude the kind of power or wisdom one would look for in a man of that position. If he hadn't maybe been pegging witches day after day (and even then, only by his own word), what would we have really had? A guy in Inquisitor clothes.

Hmmm... what if he was a madman, escaped from somewhere, who found the real Inquisitor while traveling and stole his clothes? Of course, that would mean that the real one is either already here, but not revealing himself, about to arrive, or just turned around and went home. I don't think the latter is particularly likely, though.

Makes me wonder. :pir-oh3: (there isn't a particularly good pirate 'wondering' emoticon, you know)

Interesting that some here know the rules as they apply to Inquisitors, yet Fernando didn't. Perhaps he wasn't one at all... *ponders*

It's funny, but he just never seemed like you would expect. He was more worried about lunch, never seemed to have enough faith to place a vote, wasn't overly good at theorizing, he just didn't exude the kind of power or wisdom one would look for in a man of that position. If he hadn't maybe been pegging witches day after day (and even then, only by his own word), what would we have really had? A guy in Inquisitor clothes.

Hmmm... what if he was a madman, escaped from somewhere, who found the real Inquisitor while traveling and stole his clothes? Of course, that would mean that the real one is either already here, but not revealing himself, about to arrive, or just turned around and went home. I don't think the latter is particularly likely, though.

Makes me wonder. :pir-oh3: (there isn't a particularly good pirate 'wondering' emoticon, you know)

Good point there! Makes me wonder too wether he is an inquisitor or not...

He could be a big fat phony! :pir-oh::pir-tongue: Well, I'm glad you guys like my finds. I'm still looking but they're hard......unless of course I'm looking for nothing...... :pir_laugh2:

That's the problem Gustavus, we don't know who of the convicted are witches. They could all be, though I doubt it, or they could all not be, which I also doubt. I think that there's a possibilty that one or two of them are. But that's not what we're debating. It's the fact that everytime the Inqusitor talks, he's convicted someone of being a witch or Heretic.

As for my list there is a reason behind each person.

Innocents for sure

Miguel - It would be to obvious if both of them were witches. He's just being lead by a bad man.

Sergio - Inqusitor's investigations tried to get him killed. If the Inqusitor's good he's bad. Vice versa is true too. Right now we're going with the Inqusitor being bad, so he would be assumed good.

Mustafa - See above. Also useful to the town.

The Blacksmith - Brought here to balance out the witches and civilians.

Witches

The Father (Maybe) - He may be mislead, but he smetimes seems evil.

Fenardo - Everytime he's talked, he's convicted. That sounds like wich to me.

Gustavus - You are both trying to sway the vote from the Inqusitor and point it to yourself, trying to save him and make yourself look like you are willing to lay down your life.

If the lists were who I agreed with, or who I thought was innocent, didn't know was innocent, they'd look very different.

Christopher for one agrees with me.

And I don't think it's Phillip, no matter how perverted he may be.

This still stands, ecscluding the father.

Joan, please list the reasons why I am a heretic, because I'd be intrested in knowing myself. I have no qaurrel with you, yet you single me out. Why? And cohesive evidence, not a dictionary definition.

I need not explain, you do so for me. look at what you're saying. Still defending him. you know if he's considered a witch, you'll be killed.

Then perhaps, considering you're right, the "Blacksmith" is the Inqisitor. Or... well, that seems far fetched. As for Fenardo being anything but a witch, he was shot three times, and appeared to float instead of run, so... I assume hew's a witch.

Good night.

I need not explain, you do so for me. look at what you're saying. Still defending him. you know if he's considered a witch, you'll be killed.

That is no answer! :imperialguard_commander1: Quit avoiding questions! Is there anything wrong with putting your thoughts forward, Joan? Are you saying we should sit back and watch as no conclusions are made? You can't get by stating a "truth" without something called "facts"! Now answer me and Gustavus's questions for real!

Also, Joan, are you ignoring me? :pir-sing: Twice have I asked you why you accuse Gustavus, and if so why not me too! If you don't like me then you could at least say to shut up!

:pir-hmpf_bad:

What, bt saying that we have no proof he was a witch and thusly I say he is innocent 'till proven guilty. But no, I do not see how I am a witch. Pray tell.

I have proof that the inquisitor was innocent!

TinyPius wispered into my ear, as we veiwed the new portraits, that Fernando may have took up residence in the town of Salem. Now, I do not know how much you have been keeping up with current events, but the witch problem is not unique to our town.

In evidence, I provide this document following the case:

A Full Documentation of the Salem Witch Trials

Perhaps the Inquisitor has become a minister there and is still carrying out his mission against witches and heresies, hmm?

What, bt saying that we have no proof he was a witch and thusly I say he is innocent 'till proven guilty. But no, I do not see how I am a witch. Pray tell.

I have proof that the inquisitor was innocent!

TinyPius wispered into my ear, as we veiwed the new portraits, that Fernando may have took up residence in the town of Salem. Now, I do not know how much you have been keeping up with current events, but the witch problem is not unique to our town.

In evidence, I provide this document following the case:

A Full Documentation of the Salem Witch Trials

Perhaps the Inquisitor has become a minister there and is still carrying out his mission against witches and heresies, hmm?

That's no proof- he could still be commiting witchcraft there! Though I agree- we don't know for sure that he's guilty.

This still stands, ecscluding the father.

Then perhaps, considering you're right, the "Blacksmith" is the Inqisitor. Or... well, that seems far fetched. As for Fenardo being anything but a witch, he was shot three times, and appeared to float instead of run, so... I assume hew's a witch.

Good night.

1. Blank.

2. Oh, I get it- you really have no reasons, and you're just trying to convict him because you "think" he's guilty.

3. That's impossible. Really, it's logically impossible. Check out Here and There- How it is Impossible to be in Two Places at the Same Time. It's on my bookshelf; I can let you borrow it, if you like. Here's a passage from Chapter 11: Hoaxes

As has already been stated in previous chapters of this book, and on the very title, it is impossible to be in two different places at the same time. However, it is possible to make an elaborate hoax which could easily make someone believe this to be true.

Smoke, Mirrors and Glass

Using a combonation of smoke, mirrors, glass, and even water (it is also possible to use just one), it is easy to simulate such an effect. For instance, in a room of mirrors and glass, you could be reflected in so many ways that it would seem like you had appeared many times at once. With smoke, you can recreate your shadow and then fill the area with smoke... it appears as if your shadow is in two places. This is also acheived by certain rocks and materials which duplicate your image.

Puppets

Having a false version of yourself, perhaps also in a costume, could achieve the necessary hoax as well. You still are not appearing in two places at the same time, for your DNA and true self is not behind that costume. Even if you have an identical twin, it is not you that is he, which is who what we are talking about is, so make sure that it is he who is supposed to be you and not he.

Looking at history for ideas, has anyone thought that NO ONE are witches/ heretics/ whatever? Perhaps it is just mob mentality? In our fear of witches and heretics, perhaps we are the problem? Just a thought!

Perhaps it was the mere Inquisitor who had brought this rumor and made us paranoid that there were witches. I don't remember much of what has happened the day before his arrival, none of us really do.

Though, if this indeed the case, technically, there are no (and never have been) any witches, would make us win this game...of life...of...survival. Yes.

So, in theory, if we don't win this game...of life... soon, then it debunks the theory and there really are witches.

My lady Joan, he was only shot and wounded once.

He is still defending Gustuvus. Why? There is no reason. Does he believe him? No. He is trying to defend an obvious witch! And the reason? So we'll kill loyalists. If Fenardo is loyal, his list of traitors can be considered correct. Fowever, if we all think that Fenardo is evil, then we most likely kill Gustuvus and can consider who the remaining witches are fairly easily!

1. Blank.

2. Oh, I get it- you really have no reasons, and you're just trying to convict him because you "think" he's guilty.

3. That's impossible. Really, it's logically impossible. Check out Here and There- How it is Impossible to be in Two Places at the Same Time. It's on my bookshelf; I can let you borrow it, if you like. Here's a passage from Chapter 11: Hoaxes

1. Sorry?

2. Evidence above you.

3. Read what the Father said, he said that the Inqusitor may have been attacked on his way here, and that Fenardo may of stolen his clothes and come disguised as him. The real Inqusitor showed up some days later. Read before you attack my ideas!

Perhaps it was the mere Inquisitor who had brought this rumor and made us paranoid that there were witches. I don't remember much of what has happened the day before his arrival, none of us really do.

My lady Joan, he was only shot and wounded once.

Sorry, I was thinking that there were two shots, but one missed. And interesting point.

He is still defending Gustuvus. Why? There is no reason. Does he believe him? No. He is trying to defend an obvious witch! And the reason? So we'll kill loyalists. If Fenardo is loyal, his list of traitors can be considered correct. Fowever, if we all think that Fenardo is evil, then we most likely kill Gustuvus and can consider who the remaining witches are fairly easily!

2. Evidence above you.

Ok, there is no evidence for Fernando being a witch. So, I am a witch for defending someone who has no coclusive evidence agaisnt him. So, you're going to kill loyalists? Methinks, M'lady, that you are being far too reckless in your judgments.

What evidence? Me saying that there is no proof fro the Inquisitor's guilt and that there is no sense in proclaiming him guilty and executing people at random. Provide me some (conclusive) evidence and a (real) statement from TinyPius stating that he was, infact, a witch.

Though, if this indeed the case, technically, there are no (and never have been) any witches, would make us win this game...of life...of...survival. Yes.

So, in theory, if we don't win this game...of life... soon, then it debunks the theory and there really are witches.

After thinking about this more, I realized that there is still the possibility of heretics (non-Christians)! I am at a loss of how to win this game, if it can even be won. Or perhaps we are looking to far into this and the Inquisitor was right and we were all wrong. It is so tempting to think that there could be a few witches whose names we already know just preying on worries! :pir-cry_sad:

Is "he" supposed to be me? Or is it the Inquisitor? Proper nouns, use 'em!

If this is directed towards me, then, I do too have reasons for defending Gustavus! He is a valued member of Azufre, who even more importantly is willing to speak up against people like you who accuse people of witchcraft to get them to shut their traps! You've been accusing everyone who is brave enough to speak up against yours and Charles's "idea". I personally am very suspicious of it, and your reactions make me even more!

If not, then you'd better direct something to me! :pir-angry: I feel lonely! :pir-tongue:

In another game... of life, the very intelligent and witty Al tricked everyone into believing that Neal, who was in truth an agent for the authority, was a killer. He brought up many attacks against him, constantly beating him down. Al did it much better than Joan, with conclusive, well-worded evidence to back him up, but I think that there is a connection. Yes, all-

I think that Joan is trying to kill Gustavas, whether he be a Witch/Heretic or not!

Read this little quote I dug up from The Big Book of Lame Responses:

Methinks the lady protest too much.
1. Sorry?

2. Evidence above you.

3. Read what the Father said, he said that the Inqusitor may have been attacked on his way here, and that Fenardo may of stolen his clothes and come disguised as him. The real Inqusitor showed up some days later. Read before you attack my ideas!

1. Blank!

2. It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's cheesy evidence!

3. Your ideas suck.

In another game... of life, the very intelligent and witty Al tricked everyone into believing that Neal, who was in truth an agent for the authority, was a killer. He brought up many attacks against him, constantly beating him down. Al did it much better than Joan, with conclusive, well-worded evidence to back him up, but I think that there is a connection. Yes, all-

I think that Joan is trying to kill Gustavas, whether he be a Witch/Heretic or not!

1. Blank!

2. It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's cheesy evidence!

3. Your ideas suck.

1. Still don't understand.

2. Fine. Why do you think that he's innocent. In fact, I'm not going to bother asking you to vote with me. i'll stick by my ideas. I've already said that you can kill me if he's innocent! I don't know how else to show you that I'm not just doing it for the fun of killing someone, which is what you see to believe. How about you kill me first, and if I'm truely innocent, you can kill him. how's that? Does that make your mad thurst for my blood feel better. If he's a witch, than your a witch. My advice to all witches left, try to not tie yourself to this chain! Fenardo (witch)---Defended feverishly by Gustuvus (Believed witch)-----Defended forever by Phillip (Witch?)

3. The Father's idea, not mine.

If this is directed towards me, then, I do too have reasons for defending Gustavus! He is a valued member of Azufre, who even more importantly is willing to speak up against people like you who accuse people of witchcraft to get them to shut their traps! You've been accusing everyone who is brave enough to speak up against yours and Charles's "idea". I personally am very suspicious of it, and your reactions make me even more!

If not, then you'd better direct something to me! :pir-angry: I feel lonely! :pir-tongue:

As for you, I don't believe you a witch, I simply think you are mislead. You didn't jump at every idea, and you can at least see some of the truth. you don't try to shut people down right away!

What evidence? Me saying that there is no proof fro the Inquisitor's guilt and that there is no sense in proclaiming him guilty and executing people at random. Provide me some (conclusive) evidence and a (real) statement from TinyPius stating that he was, infact, a witch.

And that my good sior, is the problem. There is none. Butthere is nothing that says he's good. We've got to figure it out. There's a 50-50 chanche. I've stated my reasons, namely:

He ran to Salem

He always procliamed someone else a witch

That tips it towards the witch for me. So, I ask you. Where does it say he's loyal. Instead of simply saying you think my facts are incorrect, tell me why your right. Simply defending against my ideas implies your trying to stop me from finding the truth.

I've got a much bigger book called

"Philip Has Way to Many Books!"

I also think Joan is trying to kill Gustavus because he is willing to speak out! Even is you're not a witch, you're getting on my nerves and aren't making logical accusations so:

Vote: Zepher/Joan

And that my good sior, is the problem. There is none. Butthere is nothing that says he's good. We've got to figure it out. There's a 50-50 chanche. I've stated my reasons, namely:

He ran to Salem

That tips it towards the witch for me. So, I ask you. Where does it say he's loyal. Instead of simply saying you think my facts are incorrect, tell me why your right. Simply defending against my ideas implies your trying to stop me from finding the truth.

He ran to Salem

1) He ran away to escape an angry mob! As for why Salem, for Pete's sake he's a witch hunter! Where else is he gonna go? Broadway?

2) This is suspicious, but how is fraudulence witchcraft? He may just be a phony!

2. Fine. Why do you think that he's innocent. In fact, I'm not going to bother asking you to vote with me. i'll stick by my ideas. I've already said that you can kill me if he's innocent! I don't know how else to show you that I'm not just doing it for the fun of killing someone, which is what you see to believe. How about you kill me first, and if I'm truely innocent, you can kill him. how's that? Does that make your mad thurst for my blood feel better. If he's a witch, than your a witch. My advice to all witches left, try to not tie yourself to this chain! Fenardo (witch)---Defended feverishly by Gustuvus (Believed witch)-----Defended forever by Phillip (Witch?)

3. The Father's idea, not mine.

2.I don't think you're doing it to quench a bloodthirst, I think you like being in charge and are afraid of others speaking out!

3. Pin your problems on him? No way! You agreed with the Father and that makes it your idea too!

I also think Joan is trying to kill Gustavus because he is willing to speak out! Even is you're not a witch, you're getting on my nerves and aren't making logical accusations so:

Vote: Zepher/Joan

I'm afraid voting is closed for today, you have to wait until tomorrow to vote for her. (I find it strange that morning hasn't come already though, seems like this night has lasted forever...) Anyway, I think tomorrow is going to be interesting, without a paranoid inquisitor to lead us astray.