Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

Oh, well... 43 1/2 then? As to how I know, I beleive the wrong decision was made because I beleive the inquisitor was innocent. Ah well.

Ok than, your order will be delivered to you soon. As said before, we will find out soon enough...

Wow! I'm the one protecting your arses, and you accuse me of treachery?! This is quite sad, it only shows how this witch fiasco has driven our once quiet town to insanity...

-Henry

When I said he, I am talking about the inquisitor, not you!

When I said he, I am talking about the inquisitor, not you!

Sorry! I thought you were referencing the fact that I accidentally double posted. :pir-blush:

Anyway, When is today going to end? It seems like it has been ages...

Sorry! I thought you were referencing the fact that I accidentally double posted. :pir-blush:

Anyway, When is today going to end? It seems like it has been ages...

I'm dead but Tiny Pius told me the results would be up today...

Aaaaaahhhh! Talking corpse! It's witchcraft! :pir-skull:

:pir_kiss:

Oh no! The dead has risen! Oh the horror! :pir-oh3:

Night all. I will be excitied to hear the results, call me for the burning!

Why will you be excited to see someone burn?

"

I'm dead BUT..." hahaha :pir_laugh2: )

Hmmm. Today's results shouldn't be too much of a surprise... :pir-grin:

After what seemed like days (weeks even), the people of Azufre had decided to kill Fernando the Inquisitor.

IMG_1411.jpg

"Why have you come to Azufre?"

"You are witch scum, aren't you?"

"Why haven't any innocents died yet?"

"Aren't Joan's megablocks lovely?"

"Why do you always announce who has died?"

IMG_1412.jpg

"Blimey, I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition!"

IMG_1422.jpg

"Answer us!" Miguel shouted.

IMG_1418.jpg

"Well, there's a perfectly good explanation for everything..."

IMG_1424.jpg

And with that, he was off!

IMG_1428.jpg

*BANG* Miguel fired a shot off at the Inquisitor, the musket ball finding it's mark on the man's shoulder.

IMG_1419.jpg

But this did not stop Fernando. He continued to run.

IMG_1428.jpg

*BANG* Another shot was fired...

IMG_1419.jpg

... But this time the musketball missed, instead carving it's way through Charles' ugly grave...

IMG_1410.jpg

Fernando escaped.

IMG_1420.jpg

Some say the Inquisitor died a few days later from the musket wound. Others say he sailed to the New World, where he became minister of a small church in somewhere called Salem... Nevertheless, he was never seen by the people of Azufre again.

"Fear not, good people of Azufre," Priest Alexander said, "I will take over leadership of this witch hunt!"

IMG_1421.jpg

Surely there couldn't be many more heretics still lurking in the town...

Get your night actions in now. Day 6 will start in 3 days. It will start earlier if all night actions are in before then.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

"Fear not, good people of Azufre," Priest Alexander said, "I will take over leadership of this witch hunt!"[/i]

Oh shit.

As my first action as the newly appointed head of the Inquisition in Azufre is to declare Tinypius a heretic, a witch, a bitch and a Baritone. He is officially wanted dead or alive and may be disguised as a woman, since he's acting like one. :pir-tongue:

You may now go about your business.

Here here!

Alexander, with an attitude like that, you may be just what we need to rid this town of the evil doers. :pir_laugh2:

That aside, I've completely lost track of where we were in the investigations, it feels like it's been days, not mere hours. :pir_wacko: Anyway, I guess we can pick up tomorrow, once we have some new evidence etc. It has been a long and tiring day, so I think bed is in order. See you all tomorrow. :pir-classic:

Alexander, you are going to help us all and rid of all heretics and witches in our town. We have been away for long, and I believe there is nothing much we could do until we try to refresh all of the clues in the past. Right now, everyone of us should head for their homes and rest for the night. Be sure to lock your doors, to prevent intruders. The soldiers and I will try our best to ensure safety of everyone. Let's pray that we are able to find new constructive leads that will lead us to another convicition.

Wow Miguel! Your shooting is really remarkable! :pir-tongue: Well Alexander, I hope you will be a better leader than him.

Wow Miguel! Your shooting is really remarkable! :pir-tongue: Well Alexander, I hope you will be a better leader than him.

It seems to have improved at least, guess it was the new gunpowder Mustafa sold me that did the trick. :pir-skull:

That aside, I've completely lost track of where we were in the investigations

Mostly random accusations and speculation. We have been told that there were clues in the recent paintographs, but we never really pinpointed what they were, aside from confusing.

We have been away for long, and I believe there is nothing much we could do until we try to refresh all of the clues in the past.

Agreed. Round up the usual suspects!

Ok, really... let's all get some sleep and ponder our situation. When the new day commences in what will probably seem like 40 or 50 hours, I hope that some of you will have some carefully thought-out ideas to present.

Wow Miguel! Your shooting is really remarkable! :pir-tongue:

That stormtrooper training really paid off in the accuracy department. :imperialguard_commander1:

Well Alexander, I hope you will be a better leader than him.

I'd like to think that I'm less crazy, at least.

Still, I am disturbed by the comment concerning the remaining heretics. Everything else has seemed to be misleading thus far, so I don't take a lot of comfort in the potential indication that there may not be many left.

Yay, our town is now going to be run by Alexander, instead of that no good Fernando. Well, at least he left.....although I wanted him dead..... :pir-hmpf_bad:

'Twas a shame he wasn't true and rid the town, if there are any, of heretics and witches. But I'm glad he is gone.

Very well, it seems that our next move is obviously his supporters! Gustuvus, you defended him, no?

As for clues, looks at the guards behind Miguel! One seems to be trying to stop him from hurting the Inqusitor.

Another clue could be Charles' grave, though I don't know what it means really.

Very well, it seems that our next move is obviously his supporters! Gustuvus, you defended him, no?

As for clues, looks at the guards behind Miguel! One seems to be trying to stop him from hurting the Inqusitor.

Yes I supported him, but where did it say he was a heretic? Any man with a proper mind would run when faced with an armed mob. Didn't TinyPius say he might have went to the New Worlde and become a ministre to some church there? Why wouldn't a heretic just run of to Englande and join the Hellfire Club or something?

Yes I supported him, but where did it say he was a heretic? Any man with a proper mind would run when faced with an armed mob. Didn't TinyPius say he might have went to the New Worlde and become a ministre to some church there? Why wouldn't a heretic just run of to Englande and join the Hellfire Club or something?

What? :pir_wacko: He only ran off just over an hour ago, how do you know what he's going to do in the future? Your not some future-viewing witch are you? :pir-oh3:

What? :pir_wacko: He only ran off just over an hour ago, how do you know what he's going to do in the future? Your not some future-viewing witch are you? :pir-oh3:

Let's burn him, just in case. :tongue:

Salem. That's where he ran. I don't trust it, it just sounds witch infested.

Trying to save yourself Gustuvus? Really, I've already made up my mind. It would also explain why you were so unmoved about your son's death. Tomorrow I will vote for you. Now, good night.

No.

Alexander, you are going to help us all and rid of all heretics and witches in our town. We have been away for long, and I believe there is nothing much we could do until we try to refresh all of the clues in the past. Right now, everyone of us should head for their homes and rest for the night. Be sure to lock your doors, to prevent intruders. The soldiers and I will try our best to ensure safety of everyone. Let's pray that we are able to find new constructive leads that will lead us to another convicition.

Do you have any advice regarding who might be a Witch or Heretic? :pir_wacko:

What? :pir_wacko: He only ran off just over an hour ago, how do you know what he's going to do in the future? Your not some future-viewing witch are you?

From the novel

Tiny Pious
:

Tiny Pious is reffered to by many names: Tiny Pies, Tiny Pius, Laggard, he was even named "She-man" by Lord Hinck. Tiny Pious is known for his marvelous ability to "whisper in ears" so as to change one's course of life; he can make a man change all of his values with just the shortest phrase. He is neither good nor evil, and does not favor either of them; he often whispers the most benign things into others' ears, usually during sleep. He can also issue out what is known as a "Wide Spread Whisper," in which everyone in the surrounding area is able to hear a bit of information that was previously unknown to them. No one is sure what he is- a Spirit, some sort of Heretic, an always tardy Spectre, but one thing is sure: he is not He.

(Just so you know, until Tiny Pious decides to whisper in the ear of another, telling him to play the role of my life, I am still Phillip!)

Hmmm..... suspicious of him. I have no trust in the Inquisitor at all now! This does not mean I have anything against him. (besides his the previous evidence, which I felt wasn't good enough to kill him.) I know many of us still want to remain among the living, so I can easily see why the Inquisitor would run.

Zepher, lay off Gustavus! If pick on him, you'll need to pick on me, I never voted for the Inquisitor! It was obvious that he was going to die, why wouldn't Gustavus and me just vote for him to "blend in"?

Looking at history for ideas, has anyone thought that NO ONE are witches/ heretics/ whatever? Perhaps it is just mob mentality? In our fear of witches and heretics, perhaps we are the problem? Just a thought!

Looking at history for ideas, has anyone thought that NO ONE are witches/ heretics/ whatever? Perhaps it is just mob mentality? In our fear of witches and heretics, perhaps we are the problem? Just a thought!

That's very possible. Hard to tell, but possible.

Oh shit.

As my first action as the newly appointed head of the Inquisition in Azufre is to declare Tinypius a heretic, a witch, a female canine and a Baritone. He is officially wanted dead or alive and may be disguised as a woman, since he's acting like one. :pir-tongue:

You may now go about your business.

YAY! :pir_laugh2:

Soo.....Umm....I still think the river was the clue :pir-sceptic: .....But I dont know what. :imperialguard_commander1: