which 2006 set now?

42 members have voted

1. 1. which 2006 set now?

• slave 1
    • b-wing
    • a-wing
    • v-wing
    • tie interceptor

I went for the Slave 1. It looks awesome nd comes with three new figs. All the sets are great though, and I think the B-Wing is my second favourite.

sorry about that. :$ it does not take to long normaly. i only uploaded the pic when i read your post.

What a tough choice !!!!!

For sure my two last choices were last the Vwing, and then the Interceptor (fantastic ship, but looks more or less exactly how I imagined it).

I went for the Awing for the slickness of this little fighter !!!! Beautifull ship !!!!!!!

2nd choice would be the B-Wing and third the Slave1.

What a fantastic year !!!!!!! Cannot wait to see the boxed set with all cool figs...

The interceptor is still my favorite actual ship of the bunch.... but I had to vote for the A-wing because I think it is the best re-design of a pre-existing set.

Tough call, though, they're all quite appealing.

Let's see.

Slave 1 (or 2 or 17) got 25 of that

Tie what ever got 50 of those

A and V well boring

B-wing got one - very hard to get - my choice

I voted slave 1

As a castle LEGO fan I do not have not bought much Star Wars LEGO, but that all changed this summer.... I grew up on SW and the Kenner figures.... When I seen the Sandcrawler and Imperial Inspection *wub* I was smitten! So then I bought a Tie fighter with LULS Darth Vader and a Clone Walker. I like the V-wing for the ARC pilot fig, and the Tie Interceptor is looking very nice.

Storm Troopers and Darth Vader are some of the coolest minifigs ever!

I went for Slave 1 as it looks the best of the lot, and a hell of a lot better than the previous ones.

A-wing/B-wing would be my second.. B-wing first probably as I don't have the old one.

V-wing, I will probably get sooner or later but I won't rush to buy it.

Tie interceptor.. bleh, who needs another tie fighter?? ;)

Jon.

:-D I go for the tie-intercepter, mostly because it is the only "new" model, I am sick of spending all my money on redesigns!!! Off-course I am going to buy them all.

Morten Sonne

V-Wing and A-Wing, in that order, for nice dark red goodness...after some swooshing around that is ^^.

Went with the Slave one!!

2006 will be a fantastic year!

I love them all!!

in the poll before we had seen the sets the a-wing only had 1 vote. now it is second favourite. slave 1 looks like it will remain at the top.

I put my vote in for the A-wing. I am not a Lego Star Wars fan, so I do not spend big bucks on Star Wars Lego models, allthough all of the new ships are very, very tempting! :-D Anyway, I chose the A-wing because I can use it at my city airport as a "Top Secret" government fighter project. ;)