Sign in to follow this  
samthelegoman1

Pirates or Imperials

Choose laddie/lassy!  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you want to be?

• Pirates
    • Imperials

I voted for Imperials, not only because of the cool uniforms, but because they are law-abiding citizens what never hurt a pigeon.

:pir-sceptic: : I smell a liar

:bonaparte: : Shut up, you.

I think I'd be a pirate. Drinking, gambling, fighting, sailing, women and stealing. What a life!

Depends. In the LEGO comics and fantasies, a Pirate with the BSB. But I'd also want to be an Imperial! Ah, so many choices! :pir-cry_sad: How about: :pir_yoda: A Jedi Pirate? Eh, no. This is a hard choice. Um, I'd say, if I can, a privateer. So then I could be a pirate, but I could work for the Imperials. So yes, that sounds right. Can we have a Privateer option? :pir-grin:

I voted Imperial. But only if I get to be an officer of some kind. Maybe even a Captain or Admiral? Redcoat > Bluecoat, but both are respectable. Redcoats have the better original ships though, so that's a big advantage for them to me. :bonaparte:

Imperials! Imperials! Imperials! :bonaparte: But I've been thinking a long time now that why imperials are always those bad guys?

Edited by Silverface

Imperial. When I played as a child, I was always Governor Broadside, and my friend was Lieutenant de Martinet (as he was called in the Danish version of the pirates comic).