Sign in to follow this  
samthelegoman1

Pirates or Imperials

Choose laddie/lassy!  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you want to be?

• Pirates
    • Imperials

Well, would you want to be a rough ridin' scallywag or a proper, just, and loyal Imperial?

I would personally want to live the life of a Pirate 'cause a Pirates life's for me! :pir_laugh2:

pirate! sounds more fun and at least you happen upon the occasional pirate chick every now and then.

The imperials do have nice uniforms but are probably very hot in the tropical sun of our basements/rooms.

oh wanted to add that also pirates have better ships than the imperials, imo.

Edited by Sander

I be a pirate, yargh! :pir-skull:

Yea, me too!

Scum Imperials, beware! :pir-skull: :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Dennimator

Imperial! You get a sexy uniform and a nice hat! :pir-devil: And that's all you need. Well, that and some lower ranking officers and some grunts to boss around, but I digress.

Interesting...

I'm a null. I would want to be a Pirate because they seem to have kick megablocks ships and treasure, but the imperials have awesome hats and coats...

Soldier! Although not quite the money making opportunities you do get, but not quite the endangerment of being hanged, while still having the adventure! :classic:

Pirate. The freedom they have,the fun,and fear they spread are priceless. Id def. choose that over the Imperials.

Imperial all the way! If we are talking if we were a minifig that is. In real life robably a pirate, because the conditions were crap regardless of your position and a good and short life would have been better. But if I was a minifig, I would choose imperial.

I prefer Imps. but it would be so much more fun looting some Somalian oil tankers! (sorry for my insensitivity about this emotional event :pir-blush: )