cagri

2009 Racers Line

wow, Lambhorgini Gallardo :pir_bawling::pir_bawling: ....

definetely must have...

Agreed. This could be preety promising.lets hope its a super car of some sort. But i'd settle for a 1:17th scale like the ferrari F-430's and Enzo. The Ferrari F1 cargo sounds enteresting. Maybe a transport truck of some sort? I hope its not to that mini scale we'vve been seeing though. lets hope for at least mini fig scale.

The rest of the list doesn't enterest me much.

Edited by 5150 Lego

Lamborghini will not be a super car, I'm sorry. It will be in 1:17 scale..

Dont forget this highly doubted preliminary! It exsists now... in finalized form.

And it will probably be my first 2009 set. (that's partly beacuse of different lines coming out in different months). I was shocked when I saw the tiny turbos version of this set, and I feared 8168 had been dropped. I'm happy that's not the case.

A Gallardo? That's unexpected, considering the licence with Ferrari, but I these guys have no need for monopoly like some... er, people in the entertainment biz. Then again, maybe TLC got the licence along the Beetle (I believe Lambo is part of the Volkswagen Group nowadays).

Anyway, great news, my absolutely favorite super car and in nice displayable size if in 1:17, too. I have to take a shot at the colour: Lime Green, just got to be, it seems to be the new black in Lego world.

A Gallardo? That's unexpected, considering the licence with Ferrari, but I these guys have no need for monopoly like some... er, people in the entertainment biz. Then again, maybe TLC got the licence along the Beetle (I believe Lambo is part of the Volkswagen Group nowadays).

Anyway, great news, my absolutely favorite super car and in nice displayable size if in 1:17, too. I have to take a shot at the colour: Lime Green, just got to be, it seems to be the new black in Lego world.

Actually since it's rumored to be a technic set, Plus the fact that the fiorano is a model soon to be dumped by TLC,

It'll not surprise me when this is actually the new supercar.

Furthermore i'm happy with the fact that they switched to laborghini, as the cars are way more streamlined and sexy.

Please god let this one be silver, orange or yellow!!!

Actually since it's rumored to be a technic set, Plus the fact that the fiorano is a model soon to be dumped by TLC, It'll not surprise me when this is actually the new supercar.

I mentioned that this will not be a super car. See above. Don't mind my first post, sorry for that!

Edited by cagri

GALLARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by prateek