cagri

Space Police 2009!

Does anyone know when the 5979 Max Security Transport will be out?

I would guess very soon, but I would still rather buy the Galactic Enforcer for a bit more because the deisgn of this set really doesn't seem to suit the rest of the theme, and it will be at least £30

This was pointed out in the Lego News forum some time ago, and you should have posted this in the Space Police thread. This is not worth its own topic, especially since you didn't even bother to deeplink any of the pics.

Can a mod please merge the topics?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Does anyone know when the 5979 Max Security Transport will be out?

Now. :wink: And S@H has a few new pics of the set, including a better pic of the vehicle's Flight Mode:

5979.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

That looks better than I thought. I like the small movable engines at the back. The wheels turning into engines reminds me of 'Back to the Future'. :thumbup:

The new log is up. It has an AMAZING diner. I love how LEGO joins classic things with new. For example the UFO Robot Farmer or Jawa businessman. It also has a BOMB!!!!!

Edited by YG-49

The new log is up. It has an AMAZING diner. I love how LEGO joins classic things with new. For example the UFO Robot Farmer or Jawa businessman. It also has a BOMB!!!!!

I thought the clip was way to short.

This post is probaly gonna be deleted. Don't feel bad im new at posting and i posted two posts that got moved and deleted. Im sorry.

I want that diner

Wow, that diner looked pretty awesome. LEGO should make that into a real Space Police set...

By the way, the third log is now on YouTube (uploaded 3 hours ago):

Edited by ILikePi

Anybody have any hopes for a space police H.Q? I hope their is gonna be one.

Well I think it's wery likely that we'll see a SP HQ or jail next year.

Hey all,

What started out as my wanting to build a Horro themed train set has blossemed into full-blown Legomainia again.

The Space Police stes are friggin awesome and I plan on getting most if not all of the current sets, but was wondering if any news has leaked about them in 2010?

Any and all info is appreicated thanks in advace for replies.

Michael

Nothing that i currently know of, its too early to see realy anything from 2010 (excluding prince of persia and toy story)

The Space Police stes are friggin awesome and I plan on getting most if not all of the current sets, but was wondering if any news has leaked about them in 2010?

Without any concrete news on 2010, I have merged this back into the 2009 SPIII thread.

Please continue the discussion here until such time as we have a firm idea of what's happening next year - then we can have a new thread :wink:

Thanks!

These are short but very cleverly designed. :grin:

I got a Galactic Enforcer during Brickfair over the weekend and will build it soon.

I'm not sure if I'll get that one. I wish we could get someone to comment on whether or not the line will continue into 2010.

That way I know if I need to get a few sets, or buy a SHLOAD of them to compensate and make all of my SP hopes a reality.

HMMM....Galactic Bounty Hunter from a skull Twin........

As posted by Raphy in the News forum:

Criminals Bios and a Game! :sweet:

Some pretty funny crimes these guys are charged for, especially Frenzy. :laugh:

The game kinda sucks though. :sceptic:

Now. :wink: And S@H has a few new pics of the set, including a better pic of the vehicle's Flight Mode:

5979.jpg

That looks great, I guess I was wrong, the new space sets are getting better.