cagri

Space Police 2009!

Frenzy serving ice-cream :laugh:

"Hey, gimme back my cow!"

Black Hole gang

WIN

AAAAAHHH my computer isn't loading them!!!!! :sing:

The cop is being chased by the Skull Twin to free his bro and they go through these things like Squiddy hanging his capes out, a space farm and Frenzy serving ice-cream. The cop's windscreen is covered by the capes and he crashes. (He waves his arms around hilariously!) And when he gets out of the vehicle Snake has come in his Container truck and shoots the cop's vehicle into bits. Snake and the Skull Twins flee and other cops come to help the lone one. There is a K-9 too. Then one guy says "Hey, turn off that video camera!" and it blacks out.

Edited by YG-49

Black Hole, Blacktron, same thing :tongue:

Let me correct my other post :thumbup:

Black Hole=FAIL!!

I just surfed on Amazon.de and saw that all new Space Police sets are available for pre-order, including Squidmans pitstop. Also, the sets are 2€ to 10€ cheaper than in the S@H, ecxcept the small 6€ set (here 7€). Who lives in Germany and can wait until 29th August should order there. My Hyperspeed Pursuit is already ordered for only 45€.

The cop is being chased by the Skull Twin to free his bro and they go through these things like Squiddy hanging his capes out, a space farm and Frenzy serving ice-cream. The cop's windscreen is covered by the capes and he crashes. (He waves his arms around hilariously!) And when he gets out of the vehicle Snake has come in his Container truck and shoots the cop's vehicle into bits. Snake and the Skull Twins flee and other cops come to help the lone one. There is a K-9 too. Then one guy says "Hey, turn off that video camera!" and it blacks out.

Thanks, I think my computer is in a better mood afted a long nights sleep, though, so I'll try to watch again.

OMG. that's some great stop motion, love the M-cola!

Edited by dannylonglegs

on the new american website there is the space police log 2 and the commercials. lol there are flying cows in transmission 2

Black hole gang? Maybe they are sitting behind me right now. :laugh:

Notice the "M-Cola, the magnetic beverage" sign at the beginning, and Squidman doing his laundry later on. Pure brilliance. :thumbup:

I ordered some sets thru US shop at home

i get the box, it seems as if it needs more weight

i open it and ... hyperspeed pursuit, fiery legend, shiny gold minifig keychain, fighter plane attack

wait what??? :wacko: when did galactic enforcer turn into fighter plane attack

its the 4th so lego is closed till monday :cry_sad:

and i think the GE is on backorder now (it was not when i ordered it) :hmpf_bad:

has anyone seen the GE in tru or any other US retailers?

this killed my weekend :angry: , yes hyperspeed and fiery legend will be fun builds but i was so very much waiting for GE

Saw the 30$USD and lower Space Police sets at Target today in CA,USA. There were at one of those end of aisle displays instead of mixed in with the regular Lego aisle. They also had a display model of Hyperspeed Pursuit, however that set was not yet available for sale...

A little sad... I wanted to get Freeze Ray Frenzy, but only had enough money on me to either buy the set, or buy my train ticket to get home...

I'll have to go back later I guess.

What are you talking about man, you just got a sick deal!

if you are referring to my post about getting fighter plane attack instead of the galactic enforcer then i don't get how getting the wrong set and one that is half the price of the galactic enforcer is a good deal (you pay $100 usd for a space ship and get a $50 indy set instead, so you are out $50 and the spaceship) I will be calling lego shop@home and they will be getting quite a talking to, especially since it was available when i ordered it and now its on back order

if you are being sarcastic then okay that makes sense

if you are referring to something else entirely then disregard this post

if you are referring to my post about getting fighter plane attack instead of the galactic enforcer then i don't get how getting the wrong set and one that is half the price of the galactic enforcer is a good deal (you pay $100 usd for a space ship and get a $50 indy set instead, so you are out $50 and the spaceship) I will be calling lego shop@home and they will be getting quite a talking to, especially since it was available when i ordered it and now its on back order

if you are being sarcastic then okay that makes sense

if you are referring to something else entirely then disregard this post

You said you got Hyperspeed Pursuit, and Indy plane set, and a creator set, all together amounting to a value well over that of the Enforcer. While I understand why you'd prefer an Enforcer, you still just got a free set!

You said you got Hyperspeed Pursuit, and Indy plane set, and a creator set, all together amounting to a value well over that of the Enforcer. While I understand why you'd prefer an Enforcer, you still just got a free set!

But he ordered the Galactic Enforcer along with Hyperspeed Pursuit and the others. Instead of the Enforcer he got the Indy set. :wink:

that would be true but i ordered hyperspeed, the creator set and the galactic enforcer , so instead of getting the three sets i ordered i got two and one that was lesser value than the third (enforcer) i ordered, so you pay for hyperspeed ($50) + creator set($40) + enforcer($100), you get hyperspeed($50) + creator set($40) + indy set($50) i'm out $50

that should explain why i'm not happy with the situation

if lego says to keep the indy set and they will send out the enforcer then yes free set but i think they will want it back before they can send out the set i was supposed to get with the other two

on a more positive note hyperspeed: the bladerunner-esque "cop car" is sweet and the twins car is neat too; Fiery legend: the main dragon is cool (will probably build the oriental dragon too)and the light brick is wicked bright

sorry if it seems i'm ranting, gotta go watch the U.S. MotoGp from Laguna Seca

-indyj19

oops Erdbeereis beat me to it

Edited by indyj19

They might just tell you to keep it. That happened to me once many years ago, when I bought one 8466 from S@H (a $120 set) and got two of them. It often costs big companies more to take the item back and restock it than to just let the person keep it.

They might just tell you to keep it. That happened to me once many years ago, when I bought one 8466 from S@H (a $120 set) and got two of them. It often costs big companies more to take the item back and restock it than to just let the person keep it.

just got an email they are sending out the enforcer and said to keep the indy set

lets hope that with just one item to pack its the right one

the wait is killing me

I just finished building the galactic enforcer and hyperspeed pursuit and while I was building Slizer's vehicle I realized that on the back left wing in red writing it clearly says "Spyrus rules!" I thought this was a silly little detail and I was wondering if anybody else noticed.

computer bug on the skull interceptor one of the stickers says I heart insectioids and on the space truck is say s blacktron its cool how they refere to the old themes!

I just finished building the galactic enforcer and hyperspeed pursuit and while I was building Slizer's vehicle I realized that on the back left wing in red writing it clearly says "Spyrus rules!" I thought this was a silly little detail and I was wondering if anybody else noticed.

AWESOME!!! I don't have that set, but may after I get a few more dollars of free money. Spyrus was awesome, and It's good that it's gettin' some love.

AWESOME!!! I don't have that set, but may after I get a few more dollars of free money. Spyrus was awesome, and It's good that it's gettin' some love.

Holy crap, a SPYRIUS reference??

While we are deciphering stickers, can anyone make out what the graffiti on Kranxx' rocket bike says?

p1050382_small.jpg

I have the set (obviously) but I can't make it out. :sceptic:

PS: Yes, Spyrius does rule! :devil:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi