cagri

Space Police 2009!

That looks great, I guess I was wrong, the new space sets are getting better.

I agree, I'm getting quite fond of this set the more I look at it. :classic: Did you notice in Log 04 that the cockpit detaches? :oh: That must be the "detachable escape vehicle" S@H is talking about. It makes the whole thing even cooler! :thumbup:

However, the more I look at the baddie vehicle that comes with it, the more I get the feeling that Slizer has impotence issues. :hmpf_bad: If you know what I mean. :laugh:

(Sorry for that dirty joke, but this is an Adult website after all. :grin: )

Can't wait for a review! If I should end up getting it, I'll review it for you guys.

there's bios and a new game on the space police site

How about checking three posts above yours. :hmpf:

I never thought I would say this, but this theme isn't half bad :hmpf_bad:

The ships are really nicely designed and look good, the stories are funny and the figs are nice

Other than the rather pointless 5980 "Squidmans Pitstop"

However the only problem is this theme is a bit racist towards the aliens, because all of the criminals are aliens

I think it can be greatly improved if LEGO does some sets with the SP chasing regular minifigs

The first space police line was great, they had the blacktron fig as the baddie

However I think robots can be used as the bad guy here too, rouge robots and such

Next year they should add a SP station or something similar

6955-1.jpg

:wub:

Other than that I'm not really bright on ideas

Maybe they can expand to adding Futuristic city sets

Like the earth in the background, and can build some sets around that

:wink:

Oh but, Classic Space Forever still :tongue:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet because I'm not a regular viewer on this thread.

Anyway there is a SPIII game out on LEGO.com. Link

Geez, people, would you please at least bother to check the 5 most recent posts before posting "news"? :hmpf_bad:

Don't mean to be rude, just sayin'. :sadnew:

Geez, people, would you please at least bother to check the 5 most recent posts before posting "news"? :hmpf_bad:

Don't mean to be rude, just sayin'. :sadnew:

Sorry about that. Missed that post :blush:.

Here is something interesting I noticed while looking at some old catalogs today. The old 6986 Mission Commander was called the Galactic Enforcer in the UK. :grin:

hey guys i found a pic of a base. a alien base! no pice cause: camera broke. :cry_sad: it comes with 3 cops and all the aliens. no joke. a true set. called: Gang Breakout

hey guys i found a pic of a base. a alien base! no pice cause: camera broke. :cry_sad: it comes with 3 cops and all the aliens. no joke. a true set. called: Gang Breakout
LEGO would never release a set with all of the aliens.

Anyways, you said that you were joking in the other threads, so this is obviously false.

EDIT: I don't even understand your post...first you say that you found a picture, then you say that you have no picture. :wacko:

Edited by ILikePi

It seems like lego is renewing old names . . . . nothing against that, though some new cool names would be welcome. In both Rock Raiders and Power Miners there's a Granite Grinder, and there's a 2006 Tiny Turbo set called "Highway Enforcer" . . . . ( :wub: Which is a dam awesome set anyways)

You say that as if it was something new. :tongue: TLG has done that for years. It's all part of TLG's way of making appealing set names by using exciting terms and alliteration. :wink:

EDIT: Looks like there will be SP3 watches:

3917163242_557ca445bd.jpg

Pretty neat, considering it comes with handcuffs, a $100 money bill, and a gold bar, plus the fig is not a pre-assembled one (which would have been a sign of bad plastic). :thumbup: It still might be the cheap plastic, but we'll see.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Pretty neat, considering it comes with handcuffs, a $100 money bill, and a gold bar, plus the fig is not a pre-assembled one (which would have been a sign of bad plastic). :thumbup: It still might be the cheap plastic, but we'll see.
I actually thought that the "bad plastic" figures were in all sets that do not have a normal set number (4-5 digits), like this, which is nine million, one thousand, eight hundred and fifty-seven (9001857 :tongue:). :look:

Here's a picture from my friend starstreak that shows the price of the watches (USD):

3876410576_d555178dac.jpg

Possibly this is what that spammer was talking about.

I'm kinda suprised to see these and even more suprised that it looks lego is using an old face for the fig (the fig doesn't have white in the eyes ).

The price for those watches is pretty high and i think they would be better if they were digital.

First sign of SP3 2010! Look in the lower right corner:

3937792824_c13c6f4ba3_o.jpg

A lime green Kranxx :wub: and a new helmet for the police officer! I hope they fixed the airtightness issue.

If this is like a $10 set or so, I'm totally getting it! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Kranxx with a bazooka?! (I can make any word sound like a swear) OH MY FIREPOWER!!! :grin: I don't see the new helmet for the officer.... I need a closeup.

EDIT: It looks like the Classic Space helmet!

Edited by YG-49

A lime green Kranxx :wub:

Yay! I was not sure if TLC would make new villains for SPIII or not! I am excited because I have an apocatown WIP MOC, and I am running out of aliens to terrorize the town! :cry_sad:

(I only need Slizer)

But this changes all of that!

I hope that there will be many more villains to come!

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

That sounds cool, but that lime green Kranxx is probably just a preliminary before they get a new idea for an alien :classic:

I'm really hoping space Police is continuing, and this lime-green Kranxx has me intrigued, can someone please provide a picture please?

Batbrick Away! :devil: