cagri

Space Police 2009!

After reading a few comments of the review thread, I realised that the set only has two gold bars...

Because the alien and the gold bars were the only good parts of the set, I think that Agents Mission 3 Gold Hunt is more profitable for me, because then I also don´t have to buy Gold Tooths getaway, just for the fig and get more useful parts, more goldbars but no alien for 3 bucks less.

Thank you for the advice.^^

Ah, well, I'm usually more interested in the aesthetics, and Gold Heist is severely lacking in that department. The Galactic Enforcer, however, looks gorgeous.

Edited by Algernon

In Sweden (where I live) the Space Police theme is now avaible on S@H, and all sets are there (including Galactic Enforcer and Hyperspeed Pursuit), but all of them, even the impulses that I saw in the local toy store today, are "Not Avaible".

Weird, I must say.

On another note, I have to buy the impulses this week.

EDIT: I just realized that almost all the June news (Star Wars, Castle, Agents 2.0, CITY and Space Police)are on S@H in Sweden, though none of them are avaible for purchase. WTF?

Actually it's both june and august news has turned up on swedish S@H. The June releases did become available today 2 june. Don't know if they're planning to release the august sets early or why they're on S@H already.

Just got off with my local TRU here in Canada and they still don't have the Galactic Enforcer or Hyperspeed Pursuit in stock yet. Will call again next week.

Just ordered Galactic Enforcer of LS@H, absolutley cannot wait, good clips of SP3 on Youtube I've just happened to notice...

Just ordered Galactic Enforcer of LS@H, absolutley cannot wait,

Still not available in the United States. :cry_sad:

Will contact LEGO customer service...

Edited by Spacefan

Still not available in the United States. :cry_sad:

Will contact LEGO customer service...

Let us know what they say, I'm quite curious.

I just ordered Squidman Escape and both the impulses from S@H - Can't wait.

Not sure if I should get Freeze Ray Frenzy, or Gold Heist next time I get a set....

Will/Rocketbilly

You no longer have to go to the Australian "Products launched in 2009" page to see SPIII anymore. They put on prices to the smaller ones and added the impulses. Did anyone else see the ingenious controls in the Hyperspeed Pursuit cop vehicle and cracked windscreen on the Twins??

Goodbye...

*Two question marks for two aliens*

Edited by YG-49

Trust me on this one: Skip the Gold Heist and put the money towards the Galactic Enforcer. I gotta say that the Heist is one of the most disappointing sets from this theme; so promising at first, but the actual set is pretty mediocre. (Not terrible, mind you; just not nearly as good as it looks).

I agree :hmpf_bad:

When I first saw it, it was my favourite SP3 set but after that review :sceptic:

The back is just awful :sick: but the front is alright along with the engines. Although it will be my favourite set again once I MOD it :cry_happy:

Let us know what they say, I'm quite curious.

Well here you go with regard to the US release of Hyperspeed Pursuit and Galactic Enforcer...

Thank you for contacting us on 06/03/09 and for your interest in LEGO® brand products.

The item you referred to is not available in our current product selection. Although it may become available in the coming months, company policy prohibits the release of new product information prior to its launch date. To confirm an availability date at a later time or to answer any questions, call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-835-4386. Customer Service hours are 8:00am to 10:00pm EST Monday-Friday and 10:00am to 6:00pm EST Saturday and Sunday. Please call also if you wish to request a catalog which will list our current line of LEGO toys as well as the suggested retail price or check our website at www.LEGOshop.com.

Thank you again for contacting us. We wish your family many happy hours of creative building with LEGO brand toys in the years to come.

LEGO Direct Consumer Services

So what do we do now, just wait and hope I suppose? :hmpf_bad:

Of course if nothing else there is the Bricklink or Ebay option, though I'd much rather aquire the sets through official channels and vendors.

However chances are they'll be coming, and this is just the typical LEGO response for products currently not on shelves.

I'm sure they will make it to the US. It wouldn't make any sense if they wouldn't come considering all of the other sets are out, and we saw them at the Toy Fair. We just have to wait a month or 2.

I think we should hopefully be able to survive, eh? :grin:

EIDT: Didn't someone say the larger sets were coming out in July or something?

Sorry for the double post. :blush:

I just got an email from S@H, saying some new sets were out. On it they had a Space Police banner with the $50 set on it. But, it still isn't on the actual US website! :wacko:

Hopefully this means it's on its way though. :wink:

Sorry for the double post. :blush:

I just got an email from S@H, saying some new sets were out. On it they had a Space Police banner with the $50 set on it. But, it still isn't on the actual US website! :wacko:

Hopefully this means it's on its way though. :wink:

Hopefully your right.

If not by over the counter or LEGO S@H, then via Bricklink or Ebay.

Either way I will be getting my Hyperspeed Pursuit and Galactic Enforcer... :thumbup::wink:

Not a big fan of that one... It has some nice parts, but the set doesn't have a good design in my opinion. Thanks for the image!

I wonder when we'll get pictures of the last set....

That's the only set of Space Police I will actually buy. Other than the two impulse sets. However, that Space Policeman looks outmatched...

Three aliens with better vehicles and weapons VS One Space Policeman with a radio and a police ship.

Who's going to win that match?

Darn. That looks like a fun set, but if I have to choose between asking my wife for this as a Christmas gift and asking her for Hyperspeed Pursuit, I'm probably going to go with the latter.

To be honest, it looks like a bunch of impulses stuck onto a $20 (Australian) set.

Finally a detailed pic of this set! Thanks Legomilk! I really like all the little flyers in this set. The pitstop itself doesn't look great, but definitely not bad either. Can't wait to find out what kinds of weapons hide behind that turning wall of tools! :sweet:

It's got a jumbled look, but it's appealing in it's own way. The Police vehicle isn't great, but I do like the other small ships.