Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 5

Sorry in the excitement of a new day I forgot! Lately I seem to have neglecting my shop. :pir-blush:

Thanks! :pir_laugh2:

*eats*

Hm, I'm a bit curious about that. I have my reasons to investigate Sergio, and I'll keep those secret. At least, until I find a suitable occasion. Unless I'm just really lucky, it appears that Sergio is a witch. I suppose I have to be wrong, unless he was actually converting Joan of Charles when he was beside their bed. Ah well, I suppose I'll continue investigating, in order to see if I'm lucky or paranoid. I do have another target anyways... and man, I couldn't get myself to torture myself... nor could I get Martinus to torture himself. God rung in my head telling me not to torture myself...

I know a lot of people have been talking about that disappearing key... or cross.. but did anyone notice that it was on top of the church? Has it always been there.. I'll have to got back and look at pictures.

Okkkaayy...I think Sergio & Mustafa are both innocent...Which only leaves acouple options

1. Your a paranoid investigator

2. Martinus is a Paranoid torturer

3. One or both of you are witches

4. ?

Thats all I can think of.... :pir-sceptic:

Really? I never noticed it...Maybe it leads to something...like I said earlier...Secret dungeon?, Secret room in the church?, Unlocks a door somewhere in the town? I dont know... :pir-sceptic:

This is all really confusing...Especially the torture investigations... :pir-sceptic:

Just to clarify: the cross/key missing in some photos was a mistake. Most of the photos... paintings were taken at different times. There are no clues within the appearing/disappearing 'key'. Also, the 'key' is supposed to be a cross.

2) Mustafa was not in curch. Anyone else not there? What there any reason?

I wasn't there because I was watching my shop. I don't much want anyone running off without paying, especially if they're stealing dangerous goods. Shops don't watch themselves you know. :pir-grin:

Now, as I thought, the Inquisitor has come back with another cry of heretic. Exactly as I suspected. Unfortunately, it seems to me that we cannot trust the findings of the inquisitor, but shall instead have to continue on with the other evidence we can find. Which doesn't appear to much at the moment, now that we've found the cross thing to be merely an illusion. :pir_laugh2: Let us take a look at what we do know.

From yesterday, there are three major people left over that still have some explaining to do, these are Hernan, Phillip and John. I have not seen anything suspicious about John, the only thing is that he was shopping at the same time as Cassandra and Sabrina, both of whom turned out to be witches. We could possibly look into this a bit more, but I think the other two are of greater concern at the moment.

The next person on the list is Hernan, who has been accused of sending contradictory Potato Massages to people and generally stirring up confusion. He has however stated that this is part of his tactics. Still, it is not an honest way to play, so perhaps this needs more investigation as well.

Lastly we have Phillip. The nobles of this town are giving me some troubles I must say. There is definitely something going on there. Phillip is continually going after Joan, which is causing some major conflict between him and Charles. The question is, does this point towards witchcraft, or simply towards a love-struck neighbour going after another man's wife? Either way it is a serious matter, and needs to be dealt with. What do the rest of you think? Let us discuss this a bit first, after all, we've got the last three witches through clear thinking, so if we continue, we are sure to get a fourth today!

So, let us now work on trying to decide a course of action for today. :pir-classic:

So Sergio was tortured, and I assume Miguel was stabbed by Hernan... To say the least, I'm confused as to why every person investigated is a witch... I think either Martinus is lying or we are extremely lucky.

The only way Sergio could be a witch would be if he was in my bedroom to convert either me or Joan to the side of the devil, but Alexander was there to stop him. Did we ever establish which guard protected Alexander on the first night?

It's so unfortunate that the painter accidentally forgot to include that key in all the paintings. It would've been such an intriguing twist.

Let me hit everyone on the head with a blunt instrument: we should be very suspicious of the people who didn't go to church today.

Unless I'm just really lucky, it appears that Sergio is a witch.

See, now there is the problem. I already suspected him, but given your unlikely batting average (I recognise the bat injuries Miguel inflicts), we can't be certain of these results. :pir-hmpf_bad:

I suppose I have to be wrong, unless he was actually converting Joan of Charles when he was beside their bed.

Exactly the point I'm at. I wasn't aware of his attempting to do that, but he certainly might have planned to, there's just no way to tell.

I think your informer has been mistaken. I am a soldier who is protecting this town and I am not a witch. I do have a theory's though:

I didn't "convert" Joan or Charles, I was protecting them. Alexander was there, so he knows if I "converted" them or not.

You did not convert them, but I have no idea if you tried or intended to and failed due to my presence. Unfortunately, I can't alibi you on that, nor can I condemn.

Just to clarify: the cross/key missing in some photos was a mistake. Most of the photos... paintings were taken at different times. There are no clues within the appearing/disappearing 'key'. Also, the 'key' is supposed to be a cross.

Thus sayeth the Lord. Disregard his divine prank-pulling. AMEN! :imperialguard_commander1:

I wasn't there because I was watching my shop. I don't much want anyone running off without paying, especially if they're stealing dangerous goods. Shops don't watch themselves you know. :pir-grin:

You have previously claimed to attend church. Perhaps stepping on such holy ground would be upsetting for certain people who chose not to attend? Something to consider.

The next person on the list is Hernan, who has been accused of sending contradictory Potato Massages to people and generally stirring up confusion. He has however stated that this is part of his tactics. Still, it is not an honest way to play, so perhaps this needs more investigation as well.

Yes, and now he has both shown himself to be armed and dangerous, as well as failed to attend church. I feel we have enough to take a shot here, but I'll wait for more discussion.

The only way Sergio could be a witch would be if he was in my bedroom to convert either me or Joan to the side of the devil, but Alexander was there to stop him. Did we ever establish which guard protected Alexander on the first night?

All I can be certain of is that if he tried, he failed. I have never been fully aware of who protected me, but in a way, did anyone? I mean, the shot missed, then Miguel was chased, but does that really mean I was guarded, or just that God decided to spice up the story a bit with the chase?

It's so unfortunate that the painter accidentally forgot to include that key in all the paintings. It would've been such an intriguing twist.

Beats a bunch of Greek armour and a carrot. :imperialguard_commander1:

Let me hit everyone on the head with a blunt instrument: we should be very suspicious of the people who didn't go to church today.

Praise God, someone with some sense. As I've listened to all that has been said thus far, I have waited for that simple revelation and now it has arrived. :pir-sweet:

Let's make a list, check it twice and burn the hell out of a witch. :pir-devil:

See, now there is the problem. I already suspected him, but given your unlikely batting average (I recognise the bat injuries Miguel inflicts), we can't be certain of these results. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Exactly the point I'm at. I wasn't aware of his attempting to do that, but he certainly might have planned to, there's just no way to tell.

You did not convert them, but I have no idea if you tried or intended to and failed due to my presence. Unfortunately, I can't alibi you on that, nor can I condemn.

Thus sayeth the Lord. Disregard his divine prank-pulling. AMEN! :imperialguard_commander1:

You have previously claimed to attend church. Perhaps stepping on such holy ground would be upsetting for certain people who chose not to attend? Something to consider.

Yes, and now he has both shown himself to be armed and dangerous, as well as failed to attend church. I feel we have enough to take a shot here, but I'll wait for more discussion.

All I can be certain of is that if he tried, he failed. I have never been fully aware of who protected me, but in a way, did anyone? I mean, the shot missed, then Miguel was chased, but does that really mean I was guarded, or just that God decided to spice up the story a bit with the chase?

Beats a bunch of Greek armour and a carrot. :imperialguard_commander1:

Praise God, someone with some sense. As I've listened to all that has been said thus far, I have waited for that simple revelation and now it has arrived. :pir-sweet:

Let's make a list, check it twice and burn the hell out of a witch. :pir-devil:

Someone did guard you that night at the church.....I know who it was....thats all I'll say for now. :pir-wink:

OOC: I just got back from a busy schedule. Time for me, to shed some light.

FIRST OF ALL,

I will like to point out something. As a general in Azfure, Henry and I were out for morning patrol to ENSURE the safety of our villagers, despite the lack of soldiers we had, as we had sent a platoon to patrol the borders. The solders and I including Sergio, are always out there to ensure things are operating in a safe manner. I trust my solders in these dire times.

If anyone wish to point any arrows onto them, show me the evidence to do so. I have no reason to believe any of my men is guilty of any wrong things/actions. Slamming us with any of the charges, will deem treason and dishonour in millitary context. Even if I have my own doubt against my men, I will be the first one to step out and excerise martial law if its required. Never try and sway the faith of our own military. If you guys ever have doubt on our defences, the witches will get us all and breach our defences. There is nothing more I could add.

I strongly advice that all of us pin down on obvious facts. NOW, I will like add some light into our current details. This is my logic and reasoning towards this scenario. With 3 dead recently, reveal no signifcant actions that could trigger a story flow could add 2 possibilities.

ONE: The 3 witches are converted and is used as a pawn, which could be used to do so. In order for them to use their ability, they will need to go to Mustafa store to purchase equipment/weapons to deploy their night actions to eliminate certain key opponets.

TWO: The 3 witches are indeed from the orignal cell organisation, whom infilitrates into our village and could not demostrate their ability due to level constrain and insignificant roles inside the witch organisation. Their roles are to use their night actions in night, by purchasing Mustafa store and use it. In the day, their roles are to frame the good villager whom is a citizen by voting him/her to death.

This is my conjunction and theory. I may be right or wrong on the recent happenings. WHAT I AM TRYING TO EMPHASIS IS, there is a mastermind whom none of us is aware and controlling these puppets. A master witch whom none of us have seen, able to pull strings around and manipulate us around.

I really wish I knew why I wasn't in church. Too bad GOD forgot to let me know why I wasn't in church this morning. I can only assume it was because I was sleeping, but I actually have no clue. So, there ya go.

Convenient that another person who was investigated and tortured turned out to be a witch.

Also convenient that since I was able to protect myself from some easily swayed puppet, Father McCarthy, I mean Alexander, has already tried to build suspicion against me again.

Now, as I thought, the Inquisitor has come back with another cry of heretic. Exactly as I suspected. Unfortunately, it seems to me that we cannot trust the findings of the inquisitor, but shall instead have to continue on with the other evidence we can find. Which doesn't appear to much at the moment, now that we've found the cross thing to be merely an illusion. :pir_laugh2: Let us take a look at what we do know.

From yesterday, there are three major people left over that still have some explaining to do, these are Hernan, Phillip and John. I have not seen anything suspicious about John, the only thing is that he was shopping at the same time as Cassandra and Sabrina, both of whom turned out to be witches. We could possibly look into this a bit more, but I think the other two are of greater concern at the moment.

Lastly we have Phillip. The nobles of this town are giving me some troubles I must say. There is definitely something going on there. Phillip is continually going after Joan, which is causing some major conflict between him and Charles. The question is, does this point towards witchcraft, or simply towards a love-struck neighbour going after another man's wife? Either way it is a serious matter, and needs to be dealt with. What do the rest of you think? Let us discuss this a bit first, after all, we've got the last three witches through clear thinking, so if we continue, we are sure to get a fourth today!

So, let us now work on trying to decide a course of action for today. :pir-classic:

I agree with your points, Mustafa.

HOWEVER

We should be careful in trusting what the Inquisitor says, but he might be telling the truth- Serigo could be a witch/heretic.

"Tactics" is another word for "Plan of action" which means that Hernan has a plan, more importantly, it means he's trying to do something. If he is using "Tactics" as an excuse, that is yet another strike against him, let alone the fact that he is *not allowed* to carry such weaponry. I sincerely doubt that that cutlass/rapier/scimitar/nose-picker/whatever was hanging as a trophy above his fireplace. He's yet to explain this.

I can't see how having a little crush on someone (which is gone now) can be related to witchcraft, other than the fact that I "visited" them two nights ago. This has been explained. I'm not "going after her," I was just vaguely "interested," meaning I thought she was pretty and now I don't care. Looks are great, but it's the mind I truely value, and hers...

Anyway, back to the matter of Serigo. We really have no way of knowing whether or not he is a heretic- unless Alexander saw something disturbing while protecting Charles. Besides, when Charles saw Alexander and Serigo, he said, "Oh, you two again." Or something like that, which means that they're fouray regulars. So I don't see much arguement in the fact that he is a Heretic, especially since Inquisitor Fernardo only "guesses" he is. GUESSES?! He oughta know!

Oh, and Hernan? Blaming God for your abscence from church won't do you any good.

That's thr thing. The Inquistor is evidence. Why is everyone a witch/hertic according to him. SOMETHINGS WRONG!

I have not seen anything suspicious about John, the only thing is that he was shopping at the same time as Cassandra and Sabrina, both of whom turned out to be witches.

That's the problem. I do not believe eveyone we've killed so far is a witch.

This part is important, so it will all be bolded and bigger to catach your eyes!

It is nearly impossible for everyone that we've investigated to be a witch. It is also nearly impossible for everyone we've killed to be a witch. Something is wrong!

We need to figure out what's wrong. Someone's feeding us the wrong information. There can not be that many witches.

And, since we have no idea how many witches we've killed so far, we have no idea how close they are to taking over. We have no idea how many of them there are.

And every other game of life we knew when to be desprerate. We knew when the enemies were closing in. We don't here. We've been killing witches left and right, and there have been no deadly attacks. We are laid-back. If a frog jumps into water, and the tempature raises slowly, it doesn't feel it. I'm afraid the same things happening here.

IKnow I may of mistreated some people before, or looked down on them. But we need to band together. We need to figure out a way to win.

It is nearly impossible for everyone that we've investigated to be a witch. It is also nearly impossible for everyone we've killed to be a witch. Something is wrong!

Not neccessarily. The three we've killed could've all been witches. There was evidence pointing towards them and God has told us they are burning in Hell.

Perhaps Fernando is paranoid, but we have no way of telling for sure right now. We're going on the protests of Mustafa, who didn't show up to Church today...

Of all the guards, only Sergio attended church but Fernando says he is a witch. Can a witch freely enter the church?

Perhaps Fernando is paranoid, but we have no way of telling for sure right now. We're going on the protests of Mustafa, who didn't show up to Church today...

And judging by the inquisitor's investigation Mustafa is a heretic, so I definantly (for now :pir-wink: ) am considering these investigations by Me and the Inquisitor to be correct.

Of all the guards, only Sergio attended church but Fernando says he is a witch. Can a witch freely enter the church?

If they couldn't, we would Know who's a witch, so no!

If they couldn't, we would Know who's a witch, so no!

That's not an answer. Stick to what you're good at.

So, who should we vote for then? I'm suspicious of Hernan being protected. He hasn't appeared to have any special powers, why would God protect him? Is Miguel really that ineffective of a killer? Considering everything we have against Hernan, wouldn't it be silly of us not to vote for him?

At the same time, killing Dragonator or Sergio could easily prove our theory about Martinus or Fernando...

Perhaps Alexander and Sergio can help shed some light on the night's happenings by telling us if they protected the same people again? I think that would shed some light on the situation. If Sergio was being tortured, was he able to protect anyone?

I'm thinking that perhaps Fernando might not be paranoid, but and extremely good guess...we should find out for sure.

Sadly the the only way to test if the results are true is to vote someone off who we know is innocent, and to have them investigate someone who we know is innocent. Investigate me. That will at least set my mind at rest.

It is my opinion Charles that the witches can most likely enter the church. Holy ground has not stopped them before, as you will remember when the Father was attacked. That's assuming his attacker was a witch and not Miguel. Did we ever clear that particular point up, I can't remember. Even so, I do not think Holy ground is likely to stop them, otherwise we could have got them all in day one by just making everyone walk into the church. No, I think that they must be able to, otherwise it would be obvious who they were, and these sorts of games of life never work on what is obvious. We must look deeper.

I to am worried, just like Joan. It is day 5 now, and we haven't made a single mistake yet. Every conviction has been a witch, and so has every torturer result. No innocents have been killed during the night. Is this luck, or is it something else? I too think there is something very wrong going on here. On one hand we have God telling us that the three convicted people are all burning in hell, and yet... something just doesn't add up. I know there is something up with the investigations as I for one am innocent, so to me this brings into the light the trustworthiness of the Inquisitor. It is my opinion that he is a good man who is simply making paranoid investigations, however there is still the possibility that he is lying and playing us all like cheap violins. There is most definitely something not right going on here, and we need to find out what it is, before it is to late.

Sorry, I was merely saying I'd doubt God (TinyPiesAreUs) wouldn't have the witches not be able to enter the church because then we'd know who's a witch! :pir-classic:

So, who should we vote for then? I'm suspicious of Hernan being protected. He hasn't appeared to have any special powers, why would God protect him? Is Miguel really that ineffective of a killer? Considering everything we have against Hernan, wouldn't it be silly of us not to vote for him?

Perhaps there is just a chance to decide whether Miguel can kill people? Like 50-50 or so on? Or maybe if the person is armed they can't be killed. Nevertheless, something we don't fully understand happened with the attempted killing of Hernan, for whatever reason. What if Hernan was of a use to us? Then there's Mustafa, who according to the investigation was a heretic. We don't really know if he could be of use to us, he doesn't appear to have any special abilities. He's a heretic, and if not he would prove if our investigations are accurate, much narrowing down our information. For that reason I think we should vote for Mustafa.

:pir-classic:

:look: Isn't it Fernando who announces that the person is a witch after every burning?

How do you know they are witches after they are burnt, Fernando?

At the same time, killing Dragonator or Sergio could easily prove our theory about Martinus or Fernando...

Perhaps Alexander and Sergio can help shed some light on the night's happenings by telling us if they protected the same people again? I think that would shed some light on the situation. If Sergio was being tortured, was he able to protect anyone?

I'm thinking that perhaps Fernando might not be paranoid, but and extremely good guess...we should find out for sure.

I protected Joan and Charles two nights in a row....and I wasn't able to protect anybody last night......I was actually going to that persons house and I got dragged to an attic with skeletons and torches.......I still have nightmares of that! :pir-cry_sad::pir_bawling:

Not neccessarily. The three we've killed could've all been witches. There was evidence pointing towards them and God has told us they are burning in Hell.

I think the three people who have been burnt have infact been heretics/witches, But im wondering if they where complete flukes? Im leaning towards the paranoid option, I think either Fernando is paranoid or Martinus, Since Mustafa & Sergio IMO are innocent.

I think witches can freely enter the church, otherwise [like others have said] it would be to obvious... :pir-sceptic:

What about that homeless guy [keep forgeting his name] I think there is enough evidence to convict him. Or was that Hernan? Who was the one sending wiered potato messages to people? :pir-look:

Maybe hes the paranoid knife owner? Like someone said? I think.... :pir-look:

It is my opinion Charles that the witches can most likely enter the church. Holy ground has not stopped them before, as you will remember when the Father was attacked. That's assuming his attacker was a witch and not Miguel. Did we ever clear that particular point up, I can't remember. Even so, I do not think Holy ground is likely to stop them, otherwise we could have got them all in day one by just making everyone walk into the church. No, I think that they must be able to, otherwise it would be obvious who they were, and these sorts of games of life never work on what is obvious. We must look deeper.

I to am worried, just like Joan. It is day 5 now, and we haven't made a single mistake yet. Every conviction has been a witch, and so has every torturer result. No innocents have been killed during the night. Is this luck, or is it something else? I too think there is something very wrong going on here. On one hand we have God telling us that the three convicted people are all burning in hell, and yet... something just doesn't add up. I know there is something up with the investigations as I for one am innocent, so to me this brings into the light the trustworthiness of the Inquisitor. It is my opinion that he is a good man who is simply making paranoid investigations, however there is still the possibility that he is lying and playing us all like cheap violins. There is most definitely something not right going on here, and we need to find out what it is, before it is to late.

Im pretty sure we cleared up that Miguel was the one who tryed to do it...

I agree with Mustafa, Theres definatly something fishy going on and its not Cassandras old fish tacos :pir-sick:

Its too easy, Ive never heard of a town having such success in dealing with heretics...

Perhaps the heretics got new powers to sway convictions remember God said "Surely the heretics will take revenge" or something maybe their power upgrade was to sway investigations? That would explain Sabrina, Cassandra & Bernard are heretics and why Serigo & Mustafa are being blamed as heretics! :pir-oh3:

:look: Isn't it Fernando who announces that the person is a witch after every burning?

How do you know they are witches after they are burnt, Fernando?

Maybe if your innocent people can see your soul go to heaven? Or a shining light comes from the heavens..... I dont know. :pir-look:

Vote: Mustafa

Based on grounds before.

Yes we have killed a witch, but it still doth leaveth us with not much. I still doth belief that our Mustafa is on shaky ground and a heretic. If thou is kilt, not only will supply to the witch's needs are ceased, we will finally be able to figure out what this blasted inquisitor is up to. If he is true or paranoid. If Mustafa, our dear Mustafa, is innocent, even though he can save this town, we shalt find the words of the inquisitor shaky and unreliable., and thus take action, whether with the inquisitor himself or his aid. My voice towards the aid. Though, if Mustafa art a heretic, may he burn with much pain and praise for the Inquisitor for being true. These acts will solve all questions of loyalties.

But, alas! Who will believe the words of a maid? For they have certainly have been drowned before, I belief.

Oh, we have one way... It just means voting off Mustafa or Sergio.

I've always worried that the Inquisitor isn't paranoid, he's possessed, reporting these things back to get us to do what he wants. He's always the one who declares the most recent kill as a heretic or witch. Occasionally, I am uncertain how much faith to put in the updates we receive. Can we be absolutely certain they are from God and 100% accurate, or are they reporting what we are to be told, based on the word of the Inquisitor. It's all very disturbing to consider.

As for witches entering the church, I'm going to assume they can. IF they couldn't, we'd simply vote off all the non-attendees and be done. I don't see it being that easy.

And judging by the inquisitor's investigation Mustafa is a heretic, so I definantly (for now :pir-wink: ) am considering these investigations by Me and the Inquisitor to be correct.

One or both of you may be doing a good job, but we can't be sure. We need to conduct the test. By fire. And even then, we can't be sure we haven't just gotten lucky again, or that we're being given the correct report on the results. I don't like where this is going.

Considering everything we have against Hernan, wouldn't it be silly of us not to vote for him?

We've all been thinking it, do we have the faith to do it?

As was revealed earlier, I suspected Miguel would be in danger last night. I do not know where Sergio was. Was anyone guarding you or Joan? I never saw anyone guarding me.

I really don't know how I know that they are witches, to be honest. God doesn't send me a message from heaven to tell me. Instead I just yell it out and we see them in a pretty portrait near the "Burning in Hell" section of the church. Eh, I'm curious about the matter that "everyone" appears to be a heretic to me... ack...

And it was Hernan who sent us all Potato Messages, and I don't think I've thrown it out yet. Its starting to smell funky, but whatever. Oh, and the Paranoid Knife Owner was my idea... I'll take credit for that.

All of this is making me doubt myself, and I really just wish I could do this the old fashioned way. Put people on trials by ordeal and allow thy neighbors to decide the fate. Though I remember one village tried to abuse that... it was very interesting. Some girls started to accuse other people for their own purposes, ending up killing half the people! Some guy cried about his name too.. now that was funny... but sad. *cough*

We should decide on one thing: who is almost certainly innocent? I thought Sergio was a good bet since he was protecting people, and do not mention the Father as a target. There is a reason for me to not trust him, but I'll keep that secret for now. Nothing personal, good man! Anyways, I'm leaning towards investigating Miguel... but perhaps he's a witch that's following us to keep himself from getting killed.

We should decide on one thing: who is almost certainly innocent? I thought Sergio was a good bet since he was protecting people, and do not mention the Father as a target. There is a reason for me to not trust him, but I'll keep that secret for now. Nothing personal, good man! Anyways, I'm leaning towards investigating Miguel... but perhaps he's a witch that's following us to keep himself from getting killed.

That seems like a good idea. We can work from there! I can say that I believe my maid and you to both be innocent, and Charles, well, I'm still slightly shaky on him, but I think he's good too.

I know for a fact that I myself is innocent, but anyone could say that, so we'll leave the list like this:

Not Witches:

The Inquistor (1)

Charles (1)

Elisa (1)

Sadly, if the witches really can corrupt, then this list could change at any point.

Please add on to this list anyone you deem innocent! If you agree with the fact that thier innocent bump it up one vote. We'll, I don't know, say at about noonish (tommorrow) see which few have the least votes of trust and than vote them off!

That seems like a good idea. We can work from there! I can say that I believe my maid and you to both be innocent, and Charles, well, I'm still slightly shaky on him, but I think he's good too.

I know for a fact that I myself is innocent, but anyone could say that, so we'll leave the list like this:

Not Witches:

The Inquistor (1)

Charles (1)

Elisa (1)

Sadly, if the witches really can corrupt, then this list could change at any point.

Please add on to this list anyone you deem innocent! If you agree with the fact that thier innocent bump it up one vote. We'll, I don't know, say at about noonish (tommorrow) see which few have the least votes of trust and than vote them off!

I'd like to add 1 vote for Elisa and 1 vote for the Inquisitor, making the votes:

The Inquisitor (2)

Charles (1)

Elisa (2)