Sign in to follow this  
Infomaniac

A Bloodbath (no really)

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 45b

After pillaging and looting all day there is no better way to relax then with a blood bath.

The cruel captain Bloodbeard the third (creative :pir-tongue: ) loves killing the crews of his enemies

Bloodbeard only takes a bath once every month( it takes time to collect that many prisoners).

He also forces the poor and helpless crew members to watch the death of their friends :pir-devil:

pb100167.jpg

pb100154.jpg

pb100161.jpg

Bloodbeard in the bath

pb100182.jpg

The poor soldiers :pir_laugh2: NOT!!

pb100166.jpg

The executioner (enjoys using an axe :monkey: )

pb100175.jpg

Comments appreciated

Infomaniac

Edited by SlyOwl

:pir-devil: Now that's what I call gruesome!

Nice SNOT and blood effects, it really fits the contest theme well. The idea of a real "bloodbath" is rather disgusting... :pir-oh3:

Some improvements you could make are:

1) Putting some black tiles on the railings would match the rest of the SNOT better.

2) The first picture is a bit chopped off at the bottom. I would maybe re-take it, so that it's easier to see it all.

==================================================================

Very good work on your entry! :thumbup:

My opinions:

A very good MOC, sooo cruel :pir-devil:

Expanding your story could make this even better!

Possible improvements:

1) Tile the siderails of your ship, that always looks better I think.

2) The prisoners should have their arms raised.

Non-brick related advise:

1) Try to add a bit longer story.

Opinion

Wow, this is a first. Does this take place inside a ship? If so, the deck is put together really good and I like the pattern. I like how you have blood pouring out of the villagers arm. You used good face expressions and I like the skeleton lying down in the corner. The bath tub is made good because black makes blood stick out more. I can see you are not lacking any blood.

Possible Improvements

1) You could have a rat on top of the skeleton.

2) You could have a chain around one of the Prisoners.

Non-Brick Related

1) You could expand your story and explain why the captain's name is Bloodbeard.

Overall- I like how the captain is a sick, twisted fellow that likes to bath in blood. Your MOC expresses the true meaning of the PTV contest. You have a great idea and it was made well. I wish you the best of luck!

LegoKing

My PTV Entry- Medium

My Brickshelf

My small PTV contest entry is coming soon!

Edited by LegoKing

*british accent*

Well my stars sir! That is a horrible, guesome, deadly entry! Thy simply adores it! Thy would give thee some tips to improve...

1) Can thee make the blood on the floor more standard. Can you make the blood more standard bu using like a few red transparent studs instead of using different types of plates and colors.

2)Can thou add more description to thee entry?

3)On goody! To the last one! Thou recommends thee retake first picture!

That is all and may lady luck be with you.

beuargh !

that's cruel and horrible ! that... is really good !

I love how you did the floor ^^ and this bloodbeard seems ... bloody ! nice entry and good luck !

Thats what I call a real bloodbath. Funny idea :pir-laugh: .. but also a bit disgusting

I like the skeleton in the background and all the blooooood (I'm very fond of abloody entries..)

Improvements

As LegoKing suggested a chain around the prisoners would be a nice idea. If I was to witness that as one of the prisoners, I'd rather jump of the ship with the risk of getting shot in the back. So make sure they can't move anywhere.

Maybe you should add some more blood on the deck. With that much blood in the tub the shoudl be more spilled on the deck.

The captains uniform is visable - it should be red I think. He's bathing in blood, so in my opinion all his clothes should be bloody and red.

Great entry, and good lock with the contest.

Thanks for the comments

I will take them into consideration in works to come

I wish I had more blood tiles for the floor, but alas :pir-cry_sad: no

Keep posting, comments are the only way the world (including me) can hear your opinions

Infomaniac

Disgusting and hilarious!

I love the sinewy snake pumping out of the arm socket. Yuk!

it has great detail the blood baths gore as well is great and it should come in the top ten. :cannon: :pir-skull:

improvments are a less gory seen and more open space