Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

Enough: Questions

Enough: Part 8  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What should it be?

• Group 1 travelling through the park.
    • Group 2 travelling around the park in the truck

If you haven't read part 7, read it now!

If you did read part 7, you should understand the question. All I want is an answer.

2 things.

1. I could have put the poll in the part 7 topic, but since nearly noone commented, it wouldn't get any votes.

2. Try and post what you voted for so I can see who is voting. That might make me sound Paranoid, but I would like to know who thinks which choice is better, and who isn't a fan at all.

I've been keeping up with the story so far. I think traveling through the park would be a nice change of pace from the greyness of the road and the truck. I think the green will help to spice up the scenery. Therefore I vote for the park.

Thats what I thought people would say. I would like to do the park, but I have absolutely no experience with tree making and stuff. Plus, I wouldn't know what to do when thinking about the whole 'bombing' thing going on in the city. Would the trees still be alive? Who knows. I'll have to let the poll keep going and see.

I voted to go through the park. I voted this because i think that it will be more interesting than watching people drive by in a truck :p. not that that isn't interesting. KUTGW, though. (I think i might be your biggest fan BTW)

I voted to go through the park. I voted this because i think that it will be more interesting than watching people drive by in a truck :p. not that that isn't interesting. KUTGW, though. (I think i might be your biggest fan BTW)

Yes, driving does get boring. My biggest fan, wow! Thank you very much. Don't wanna advertise, but you might wanna see this.

you should post the assassination series here too! it is great. Oh, and in Canada, they are usually just called bins :wink:

For a fan, you, I did post it. The earlier parts were during the summer... but wait, lets get back on topic now. So far its 3 to 1 for the park.

I have read every part of this story(And I started reading at part 2)so I voted for them going through the park,because it would provide a change of scenery.

P.S.You gotta love that pirate month banner :pir-tongue: !(Especially with Fire-arm pointing a sword at Fuse's head :pir-tongue: )

Edited by Da Death Star!

I think that we all agree that we wants to see what's going to happens to the people that went through the park :pir_laugh2:

Yes, I suppose I should get my green pieces out :pir-hmpf: . As usual, I have no idea when the part will be up. I obviously haven't started building yet, and I have exams in 2 weeks :pir-angry: , so, in conclusion: School sucks is a very important part of life and will in the end be the best days I ever had. Sure :pir_laugh2: