Sir Dano

The 2009 Pirate LEGO

This isn't good... :pir-hmpf:

Yet again, TLG has found it fit to release highly-anticipated sets in the US waaay before they're due.

The event that usually follows this is that the EU and Australia then have to wait until next year to get their paws on them.

Let's pray that this isn't the case and they'll be hitting the stores just in time for Christmas!

Bluebeard, out-

A heads up; I've ordered almost the whole line over the phone, and they're shipping it to me many, many states away, so for those in the U.S., you can order them from FL over the phone and have it shipped! :thumbup:

Great news - though didn't a German catalogue state that they'd be coming out in May?

Hopefully this means that they'll be coming out in January (or sooner) in the rest of the world...

Seriously!?! I'm going to the LEGO imagination in Orlando on Sunday! Hello Pirate sets! :D Ha ha! I'll be getting them Sunday! BTW, any recomendations of which ones I should buy?

Edited by Lego12

nice pictures but can maybe for me the back side of the building nummr by the book than I can give back to me what Excel localities thanks

When I get the sets I will review them. Probably the ship and soldier base. Maybe even the Pirate base. I can't wait until Sunday! :D

A heads up; I've ordered almost the whole line over the phone, and they're shipping it to me many, many states away, so for those in the U.S., you can order them from FL over the phone and have it shipped! :thumbup:

So you called the LEGO store there and they ship to your house?

I didn't know you could do that! :pir-oh3:

Ok, so I guess this means that I'm going to be the only member on Eurobricks with the Pirate sets in two days.....do you guys want reviews?

If my eyes don't deceive me, then the prices on these boxed are:

39,99 dollar for the one in the middle:

newpirates0.jpg

9,99 dollar:

newpirates1.jpg

5,99 dollar (hard to tell):

newpirates2.jpg

Now how in the hell did you read that!?! The prices are blurry for me......and they are so tiny.....

Now how in the hell did you read that!?! The prices are blurry for me......and they are so tiny.....

I have special eyes my dear friend!

Or maybe I looked to the Flickr slideshow which shows these pics in a very high resolution on which you can read the price labels :pir-tongue:

If those prices are correct, they are not too bad!

Lego12, of course we want reviews! :pir-tongue: As long as they are up to academy standard. :pir-wink::shark:

I have special eyes my dear friend!

Or maybe I looked the the Flickr slideshow which show these pics in a very high resolution on which you can read the price labels :pir-tongue:

Oh yeah, that makes sense.... :pir-grin:

Lego12, of course we want reviews! :pir-tongue: As long as they are up to academy standard. :pir-wink::shark:

Yes, of course. :pir-classic: Well, should I post them in the Reviewer's Academy first and then in the public forums?

This is fantastic news, thanks, SirDano! :pir-sweet: I'll be sure to pick some of these up ASAP.

Well, come a bit closer to your screen and see for yourself :pir-wink:

cost2.jpg

cost1.jpg

cost3.jpg

Well, come a bit closer to your screen and see for yourself :pir-wink:

cost2.jpg

The top looks like its $30.....but using common sense, its probably what Bonaparte said. Now if it is $30, I'll be impressed.

Which sets do you think I should buy?

*passes out from excitement*

So they ship...? I know what I'm getting for Christmas this year now =P - maybe if I split up the requests between the family members I can pick the whole line up ^.~

And Lego12, depends on how much you have - obviously the two highest in demand would be the ship and fort, but I'd also like to see either the soldier impulse or the cannon battle. Actually, let me know if the impulse sets are there - that's a big deal to me.

~Trexxen

Unfortunately, however, the ship is $99.99 USD - I thought it'd be $80 tops! The gentleman at the store said they're due to be released two weeks before christmas (much like Indiana Jones was) so I'll have to wait and get it then; perhaps some TRU coupons will surface. :jollyroger:

Unfortunately, however, the ship is $99.99 USD - I thought it'd be $80 tops! The gentleman at the store said they're due to be released two weeks before christmas (much like Indiana Jones was) so I'll have to wait and get it then; perhaps some TRU coupons will surface. :jollyroger:
$100?! Ouch... :pir-cry_sad: I really hope the other sets aren't this badly priced, at least the ones Bonaparte showed us looked resonable. Did the guy say what the other prices were? But two weeks before Christmas? That's great!

Hopefully that doesn't mean just TRU... I'd love to see these at Target before Christmas, now that would be a Christmas miracle! :pir-tongue:

This doesn't really ring any alarm bells for me.

Call me back when someone in the Uk has one cos' I'm not getting them off Ebay!

I just called the Lego US offices and they said they had no clue that those sets had gone on sale!

Which number did you guys dial to order those sets please?