Sir Dano

The 2009 Pirate LEGO

The link to Flickr

Found in the Imagination Center at Disney World.

And for those who have Flickr blocked at work, SHOOTING CANNONS in North America!

Part added by Bonaparte:

We thank Joe Meno and Mike Huffman for taking all these wonderful pictures!

new_pirate_sets.jpg

And now the new modular fortress :pir-wub:. Shall there be more sets connecting to this fortress in the future? Let's hope!

modular10.jpg

modular11.jpg

modular12.jpg

modular1.jpg

modular4.jpg

modular5.jpg

modular6.jpg

modular15.jpg

modular16.jpg

And here's a shot of the figs that come with the fortress. It includes the new governor which is just amazing!

modular17.jpg

Let's take a closer look at the ship and the very interesting new hull parts:

3018537393_cc90832a43.jpg

modular3.jpg

modular2.jpg

3018536405_080a1389e4.jpg

And some more random pictures:

content2.jpg

content1.jpg

content3.jpg

content4.jpg

content5.jpg

content7.jpg

content8.jpg

content9.jpg

content10.jpg

Shop at Home Images

8396-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

8397-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

6239-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

6240-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

6241-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

6242-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

6243-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

6253-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Pictures by Lego12

Well, I thought you guys would like to see a picture of the Pirate Captain, so here he is:

p1000684.jpg

Here's Soldier Fort, front and back:

p1000677.jpg

p1000678.jpg

Here's the boat, front and back:

p1000680.jpg

p1000681.jpg

Now here the back of Loot Island:

p1000685.jpg

And here's the back of the raft:

p1000686.jpg

And finally here's a picture of one of the guys assembling the 8-ft. tall Pirate:

p1000679.jpg

Edited by Mister Phes

Judging by the placement of the price sticker on the boxes, that looks like a LEGO store. But that can't be in the states? I'm looking for some other clue from Joe's picture and I don't see one.

OK! I checked some other pictures, and there are shooting cannons! And...it says that these are at the LEGO Imagination Center at Walt Disney World. I guess they want to release these along with the giant Pirate Build. Awesome!

This is what I call NEWS! Wow... maybe we'll be seeing more new sets before the end of the year besides the CITY and PIRATES lines. Anyone thinks this has something to do with the current (world) economic crisis? How is this said crisis going to affect our buying habits of our dearly loved hobby?

Fantastic! :pir-tongue:

On that Flickr photo– have we seen any previous images of 6253 - Shipwreck Hideout? That seems new (well, newer than the other ones, anyway).

m91

Any chance these might show up in other lego stores, or do you think this will be confined to build event?

omg omg omg *die*

*raise* I want theeemmm *run to Disney world* I only have to go through france then swim 6000 km and I'll be able to take it !

I'm coming ! be prepared !

this guy is very very lucky

I'm dreaming! Tell me I ain't dreaming! Hit me!

*Gets hit in the face*

Auch! Not that hard!

They're beautiful! Gimmie those!

Hi all people who have already purchased sets the pirates if someone got me the book building numbers for me.

you can often find them behind the book start with 45 ..... Thanks fixed :pir-cry_happy:

I don't know if it's good or bad to see those pics. It's good to know that the new pirate theme is very close to being released all around the globe. But, at the same time, it's bad because those pics are making me terribly impatient!

Holy smokes. That was quick! I wasn't expecting these 'till January the earliest. I guess by then we'll have reviews of all the sets up, talk about ahead of schedule! :laugh: Woo, great news! :thumbup:

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Holy canoli!

That's amazing that they are out already. It's great that shooting cannons are available in the U.S. this time around.

I'm totally speechless!

He's reviewing them, oh no! i hoped he wasn't cause i know now i can't resist and look at the pics even though i didn't want to see details until i had them in my own hands :tongue:

Let's hope he got the Shipwreck Hideout too - I really wanna see the girl pirate and details of that set.

Wow! This is beyond FRICKIN AWESOME! WHOOOOOT! Although flickr being blocked is nothing. I can't even get onto Eurobricks! Luckily I'm at home.

This is fantastic news, and I can see this becoming one of these threads 30 pages long! I just hope they're in Canberra, Australia very soon! :pir-classic:

Impressionante! This is sorprendente news, especially since I'll be visiting Florida this Christmas... and Disney, too! And hopefully, these sets will be popping up in other stores, too. I just wish that Christmas was a little sooner! I'll have all of these babies in my hands by January the first! And since I'll be picking them up in the U.S., I'll have the luxury of shooting cannons. Thanks, Sir Dano!