Bossk

Concussion Missiles for my UCS Millenium Falcon

indexed.gif

Hello, here is my first topic, I go you explain how I have make to place 4 concussions missiles in my UCS Millenium F. (this one is a MOC and not the 10179, I will not make another topic on this MOC, if you want more photographs I will post them on this topic not to overload the forum of a topic entitled “UCS millenium Falcon)

Before putting photographs, one said to me that you do not like that it has too many photographs there.

It is rather hard to explain without the photographs and the comments at side thus I would like to know if I can poster a score of photographs on this post?

Of course you can post pics! In fact, you really should! Because how are we supposed to give you tips on how to mod a MOC if we have no idea how it looks like! Just try to keep it under 10 pics or so. :wink:

Also, you should specify on where you want to install these missiles and what kind of missiles they should be. Are they supposed to actually shoot, or just be stored? Are they MOCs as well or are they something like those missile launchers on the under side of the AT-TE?

And you might want to try to find a better English translator. :wink:

If you are unsure about whether or not to post pictures, I say Go For IT! But if you want you can upload the pictures to a Brick Shelf or Flickr account, and add a link to your orignial post. Hoped I could help :classic:

:sceptic::sceptic::hmpf_bad::hmpf_bad: Whos a what now?
Ok, so what???????? :sceptic::sceptic::sceptic:

Keep up that attitude guys and I'll make sure you'll be in a dark dark place within long :angry:

Of course you can post pics here.

All we request/ask is that the size is no more than 800x600 pixels.

If you're unsure of how to resize then just follow the link in my signature below, that should lead you to a place where you can find answers on how to resize.

And please ignore the moronic comments in the first two replies to your question. :vader:

Ok, I know all that I wanted to know, thank . :)

Yes, I know, this translator is bad :( .

I am astonished that nobody knows where the missiles are located.

On the next picture, you can see where those are located:

Between the wings at the front .

658b929fa41be2509f77d8a0a813f19f20081107115024.gif

Here is a photo of my own Millenium Falcon. This one has an interior contrary to the new one 10179 .

26497a67025e5a52477db9dffdcfe01a20081106200016.jpg

On the next photo, you can see the 4 missiles and , the suspension (parts LEGO Technic,picture in top on the right.) who will projected them .If you don't see very well, on the picture you can go here : Go here

a9937ff25d82154e99e79ba83d3d662820081107120310.jpg

3a2180113336502e87f731b3e9309ca820081106200017.jpg

You can see here the 4 LEGO "suspension" who will projected the missiles .

d76ca966e128ef76f6713f83118c363d20081106200017.jpg

I built this part which enables me to push on the spring

/suspensions

162cbfca2956e4ac9fbbefc24b0e4d0e20081106200017.jpg

It must push the spring and insert the Technic bar in the hole it to block (see photos in the right) , ( If you you don't can to read what is written on the picture :" Technic bar must be insert in the "hole" when I push on the spring")

4fdaac092ff0323677654025eda6f3a320081107160605.jpg

eb99b7cb292a011cdcab28d68d1bae9d20081106200018.jpg

When the 4 canons are when the four "guns" are charged,and when the missiles are placed like that :

10d6b3366b29569af457b882fd32378020081106200018.jpg

I must pull on the bar, and...BOOM :)

c6d07b4837f6419ee6aafcdcdbddb6a920081106200018.jpg

I hope that you understood the system

PS : Do not forget : There're 4 canons in the Falcon, but I've show you a demonstration with only 2 guns(which are on the left),those of right-hand side are similars .

PS² : I don't post more than 10 pics :tongue:

--> I hope, the translator correctly translated

I already saw it in French and I think it's understandable in English ^^

I also already told you on Legopirate that is a great own version of the millennium falcon and that the missile launching system is amazing ^^

I have to say that on the 8 and 9 pictures , if you look at your left hand, it looks like it's the same pictures ^^ found it funny :P

:wub::wub:

Wow.

Nice work there.

I'll surely add this to the MOC index when I get a little more than 3 minutes on my hands.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, that is clever! Unobtrusive, works, and it'd be easily adapted to anything else that shoots. Maybe we should have you designing some of the shooting things that TLC forces on us :tongue:

And please ignore the moronic comments in the first two replies to your question. :vader:

Well said.

Nice work Bossk. I look forward to the video.

Jeremy

That´s an impressive and detailed MF indeed with an interesting interior. This shooting mechanism seems to

work very well indeed, pretty smart! Thanks for that cool video. :thumbup:

Amazing.

How do you find the time to do all this?

AT-TE and MF at the same time?

What are you? Unemployed or filty rich? :tongue::grin:

Amazing.

How do you find the time to do all this?

AT-TE and MF at the same time?

What are you? Unemployed or filty rich? :tongue::grin:

Your comment made me laugh. :tongue:

Don't worry for the time...

I've made the MF before the AT-TE

The MF is from 2007 and the AT-TE is from 2008

The MF had many modifications but we are in 2008 and it is still not finished ... :wacko:

I always have many projects but someone are not finished.....

Some pictures of my progression :

dfa60f8a60155aa2bbadb5a3afde2a4120080702172558.png

Edited by Bossk

Nice work on the lift and light.

I think that you need to move the wiring in front.

It looks like it's in the way of getting on and off the ramp, but it might be a visual misinterpretation by me.

Perhaps a few pics or a new movie with the MF entirely build would show the effects of the lights and the ramp movement better?