Oky

Star Wars

I just made a LEGO version of the latest trailer. Seriously looking forward to the movie and the LEGO sets. :thumbup:

Edited by FinalFeature

So, chewbacca looks exactly the same... what kind of sorcery is this???

How long can wookies live? :wacko:

I just made a LEGO version of the latest trailer. Seriously looking forward to the movie and the LEGO sets. :thumbup:

Pretty cool! (Dude... you're fast :laugh: )

How long can wookies live? :wacko:

A few hundred years.

I am actually more excited by the new star wars battlefront reveal later today than the new movie, no doubt I will be seeing it in theaters but I dont have too high expectations on it.

Does anyone else think that the Star Destroyer the Falcon flies into the engine bell of, looks an awful lot like the Executor, but upside down?

It is most certainly a Super Star Destroyer. Not the Executor since it got more or less vaporized, but a SSD nonetheless.

Just saw the trailer; mind blown!

I don't think I have ever been as excited as I am now, to await the release of any movie in my life. Watching this teaser, just awakened my child like sense of when I watched Star Wars when I was younger, it gave me goosebumps watching this, especially when Han and Chewie appeared!

Can't wait to see the movie when it opens in cinema's, and also to collect the sets as well that come along with it! (Love the new 'Chrometrooper' by the way!)

The Chrometrooper was definitely the highlight for me, but I don't like the TIE pilot redesign very much. Did the flight through the SSD give anyone else nostalgia about the Falcon flying through the Death Star? :cry_happy:

Edited by Master_Data

How long can wookies live?

A few hundred years.

400+ years (to be slightly more exact.)

link to Wookiepedia

I bet the Chrometrooper is Gwendoline Christie.

I'd bet the galaxy on it.

ANYWHAT

the SW: Battlefront reveal trailer is, pardon my interweb, AMAZEBALLS.

10 years of waiting 'nd I could not be more excited! please don't butcher this EA.. ..please?

free DLC of Jaku with purchase / preorder!

|Tarfful

EDIT

woot600thpostwoot. yeah :P

Edited by Tarfful

That trailer has me so excited for December. I'm going to lose it once I see it in a theatre. The Sith looks a whole lot like Revan...sort of hoping it is. Although a new mystery character would be nice too. Seeing Han & Chewie...come on! I cried...and peed...a little.

Seeing Han & Chewie...come on! I cried...and peed...a little.

Star Wars belongs to Disney now... and given Disney tradition of killing off beloved animal characters like Bambi's mother, Mufasa and Ray, I'm a little worried for Chewbacca

the SW: Battlefront reveal trailer is, pardon my interweb, AMAZEBALLS.

10 years of waiting 'nd I could not be more excited! please don't butcher this EA.. ..please?

It looks good but I expected to see more gameplay rather than another cinematic, it may be how it will look but what about the modes, the campaign, the multiplayer options, that is what it will really matters? I am worried that there may not be playable heroes, light sabre fights or space battles, for some reason I fear I will have to spend the rest of my life with BF2, at least I will not be microtransaction ed to the death.

Star Wars belongs to Disney now... and given Disney tradition of killing off beloved animal characters like Bambi's mother, Mufasa and Ray, I'm a little worried for Chewbacca

If they do plan his death, or will do so by time, I think they should wait until episode 8 or 9.

Nah, Han will die (Harrison Ford has been begging for the character to be killed for decades) and Chewie will live.

For at least long enough to wreak havoc on whoever killed Han.

Also, I want to see this fighter better:

Screenshot%20at%20Apr%2017%2020-39-19_zpsp0ethtjp.png

Edited by rollermonkey

If they do plan his death, or will do so by time, I think they should wait until episode 8 or 9.

Nah, Han will die (Harrison Ford has been begging for the character to be killed for decades) and Chewie will live.

For at least long enough to wreak havoc on whoever killed Han.

If one ot them will die (And I bet so), I'd save it for the ending of episode VIII.

Killing Han Solo or Chewbacca just in the first film of the new trilogy would be kinda anticlimatic

If one ot them will die (And I bet so), I'd save it for the ending of episode VIII.

Killing Han Solo or Chewbacca just in the first film of the new trilogy would be kinda anticlimatic

Not to mention fans would rage until the end of time.

It has, in the SW rebels topic.

Yeah..I kinda forgot there was a rebels topic

Not to mention fans would rage until the end of time.

Could you imagine what would happen if Jar Jar Binks suddenly appears and kills Han Solo by accident??? :laugh:

Could you imagine what would happen if Jar Jar Binks suddenly appears and kills Han Solo by accident??? :laugh:

Disney will never be forgiven. The world will be unliveable.