IMG_1159-2.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!

Comments and feedback are much appreciated. :sweet:

Awesome MOC, TinyPiesRUs! The minifigs are excellent! Great smooth look, those tiles are very neat, and the walls look nice with the 1x2 bricks mixed with the 1x2 tile technique. I may plan to use that for my future MOCs, and it's reassuring to see it looks good. :thumbup: I just noticed, the old grey bricks in that one area look nice, like something... spilled there... or something. :grin: I think it's cool. :thumbup:

~Peace

I love the story of Guy Fawkes. And by story, I mean what happened, not that its some kind of fairy tale :tongue: . Very nice MOC. I've been trying to get those bigger barrels from BL for ages, but when I order them, I always get the small ones :cry_sad: . Oh well, will you be doing more MOCs like this?

Excellent MOC of the only man to ever enter parliament with honest intentionsas it were. I like the use of slightly discoloured bricks on the back wall.

Yon creation, is pleaseth to my eyes!

Well done on the Guy Fawkes MOC, I love the characters and the gunpowder barrels all waiting to explode.

:thumbup:

excellent, I love the idea ^^that's a very nice moc, nicely done, cool, I really love it

Great work, I like the variety of expressions. I often wonder how he didn't drop the match...

God Bless,

Nathan

Funny, I just watched V for Vendetta, yesterday... But I only realised what date it was until afterward... What a coincidence..

Great MOC, you captured it well. If I may, I would just suggest to close the barrels with brown round tiles...

What an awesome MOC! I really like it, after I saw V for Vendetta, I got interested in Guy Fawkes. This is a really nice creation, I like how the guards are comming in, one runnig to prevent the lantern from falling.

Now a V for Vendetta remake of this MOC! =D

Thank you for the great feedback guys. :wub:

I love the story of Guy Fawkes. And by story, I mean what happened, not that its some kind of fairy tale :tongue: . Very nice MOC. I've been trying to get those bigger barrels from BL for ages, but when I order them, I always get the small ones :cry_sad: . Oh well, will you be doing more MOCs like this?

Thank you, I love the story too (though now, some suggest that the story is false...), Guy Fawkes is one of my favourite days of the year. :sweet:

Great MOC, you captured it well. If I may, I would just suggest to close the barrels with brown round tiles...

Thanks. I would have covered the barrels, but I couldn't find enough round tiles to do so, and I really wanted to get the MOC out on Guy Fawkes Day.

What an awesome MOC! I really like it, after I saw V for Vendetta, I got interested in Guy Fawkes. This is a really nice creation, I like how the guards are comming in, one runnig to prevent the lantern from falling.

Now a V for Vendetta remake of this MOC! =D

Thanks. I'm not sure about V for Vendetta, but I was thinking of making a modern version of Guy Fawkes day (but I suppose that will have to wait until next year... :wink:)

Thanks again everyone. :sweet:

A very nice rendering of that scene and a fine use of different greys. :thumbup:

He he... a peaceful scenery indeed... gunpowder needs to be dammed to produce, um, damage... :tongue:

Of course, kids, donĀ“t try this at home, alone... or at all... *huh*Safer MOCing on! :grin: