Hi everyone....

just want to post some pics of my lego army :classic:

mostly coming from KK1 theme. Since i like "uniformity", i stick with this theme with some custom additions from brickforge and other themes.

i love the idea of having actual armor for each minifig, so I used ninja armor to represent regular army, and armor breastplate for "elite" units

Been slow in building lately as the price of KK1 minifgs is getting expensive nowadays and supply is fluctuate on bricklink

that be all for now .. hope you guys enjoy the pics

cheers

Dickson

Dear mother of God haha!Absolutely love it. I thought that I had a pretty decent Lion army until you posted this :( haha. Very impressive mate. Do you have any other factions? Have you thought of replacing the brown spears with the dark grey pikes? Thats what I did recently. It looks much better. think about it mate.

Edited by gogobig

You got a cool army there shinohara. You sure got lots of Samurai armor. :thumbup::thumbup:

I like your cavalry too.

Shinohara, a very impressive army there! LOTS of horse barding and wide-brim helmets! :classic:

BTW, I updated my Brickshelf folder with close-ups of my soldiers. Click here!

Edited by Hun

Shinohara, very nice army! I especially liked the heavy cavalry with their brickforge helmets, please post some more pics of them if you have. They look great! Also, impressive with armor for every footman. The more accessories for the minifigs the better :thumbup:

Here's my Scorpion Knight squad:

3226823850_0981d6ca42.jpg

I normally don't buy figures to create armies and I still regret investing in these warriors.

Thanks everyone for the comments

@gogobig .. thanks for the suggestion .. will give it a try tonight

@hun .. nice army you got there mate

@cakeman ..i'll try to take some pictures of the cavalry this weekend :classic:

Shionara, did you try it yet? What do you think? I think they would look more hardcore and dangerous haha.

I know Ive been saying that I will post my pics soon. Currently I am a little tied up with school. Will post the pics before the May 1st. Looking forward to armies from others in the mean time.

My custom loosely-based-on-Japan faction, the Torosai:

torosai-army.jpg

I plan on picking up parts to build another couple of musketmen, but other than that, it's as far as I'll be going, I just wanted enough to use in dioramas. :classic:

post-3562-1239111937.jpg

Help, I have plenty more pictures but I can't upload them because my attachment space is used.

Can anyone help me with this?

Edited by purple tornado

Help, I have plenty more pictures but I can't upload them because my attachment space is used.

Can anyone help me with this?

www.brickshelf.com :classic:

Edited by Sir Dano

www.brickshelf.com :classic:

brickshelf doesn't work for me, I can't even open pictures of other members !

Is there another way to get my pictures on this site?

That's a great army, purple tornado!

To get your images in a post you have to typ: [img*]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rsca/wolfpack/dsc00673.jpg[/img*]; but without the * of course. How do you get the specific image link? By right clicking on the image of your Brickshelf link, like the ones you just have posted and then choose "Koppeling kopiëren" or "afbeeldingslocatie kopiëren". Hope it'll work now! ;)

Oh, and for preventing dubble posts, use the "EDIT" button.

That's a great army, purple tornado!

To get your images in a post you have to typ: [img*]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rsca/wolfpack/dsc00673.jpg[/img*]; but without the * of course. How do you get the specific image link? By right clicking on the image of your Brickshelf link, like the ones you just have posted and then choose "Koppeling kopiëren" or "afbeeldingslocatie kopiëren". Hope it'll work now! ;)

Oh, and for preventing dubble posts, use the "EDIT" button.

thanks, will try that in a bit

thanks, will try that in a bit

Nice looking armies Purple Tornado. I should point out that if you are going to embed the images into your posts, they need to be resized to 800 x 600 pixels or smaller. There is a tutorial explaining how to in the Tutorial Index.

Nice looking armies Purple Tornado. I should point out that if you are going to embed the images into your posts, they need to be resized to 800 x 600 pixels or smaller. There is a tutorial explaining how to in the Tutorial Index.

thanks, will do that.

greets p.t.

Here's my dwarven army. ) Since I really like them in LEGO, I decided to divide them in some categories:

General pic:

p1010479.jpg

Gunners:

p1010480.jpg

Light infantry:

p1010481.jpg

Miners:

p1010482.jpg

Hammerers:

p1010483.jpg

Heavy infantry:

p1010486.jpg