Here's part of my Red Dragon army featuring the cavalry commander and my messy house.

Is it the leg of an Ewok the one on the right lol? :wink:

Nice cavalry unit. I miss my Lego horses: I can't find them. They should be among the old Castle stuff I can't find. They must be in some box so one day I'll find them :classic:

No lol! It's one of my dogs' toys.

I guessed it. It was a joke, of course :wink: but it could be your dogs play with Ewoks: tell them to use Jar Jar lol

Another joke :classic:

Btw It's indeed always nice to see some Cavalry unit. I hope one day they will release some Battle Pack even for Castle/Fantasy themes.

It would be nice to have a Cavalry pack or just two horses and four Minifigures :classic:

i can not upload here photos so here is link to my LOTR / Hobbit Orcs army :

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/406738

Totalnumberof minifigures are 150. if yo like it please write a comment, if there is something you think I have to change post comment also :-)

Edited by richchie

Holy crap! Those classic armies must have been a bear to assemble! Very impressive. It pains me to see fleshie heads but I am impressed anyway.

They are the only factions that I have never army collected just because it is hard to get a lot of them.

Holy crap! Those classic armies must have been a bear to assemble! Very impressive. It pains me to see fleshie heads but I am impressed anyway.

They are the only factions that I have never army collected just because it is hard to get a lot of them.

Thank you. No worries, as I still have the original yellows if I ever resell them. To each his/her own! They were quite a bear...I've basically emptied bricklink of any quantity of the classics, and am an ebay vulture for them as well. I like the simplicity of the designs, as well as the lack of good/evil intentions of the true classics. They are the original lego style romantic ideas of knights and chivalry.

i can not upload here photos so here is link to my LOTR / Hobbit Orcs army :

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/406738

Totalnumberof minifigures are 150. if yo like it please write a comment, if there is something you think I have to change post comment also :-)

I really like the variety in these guys, as well as the creative baseplate design...just feels like the type of terrain they would be on. Great bunch of orcs!

I like your mix of the new "Classic King" CMF with the old Fantasy Era king.

I like it too. The CMF Classic King is nice but I wished he came with some armor instead of his colorful attire :classic:

14264886616_SPLASH.jpg

Perhaps a little hard to see but there are 140 trolls in there, 14 ogres, a couple of crown prisoners and the odd skeleton. Click to get a bigger version.

Due to space it's missing a warship, three battle wheels and a heap of captured chariots. Maybe by the time I get to assemble it to again I'll have more room...

Most of the sets are discussed in my Troll Town thread if you want to see the individual parts up close; I'll try to get detail shots posted later.

Edited by The_Cook

Most of the sets are discussed in my Troll Town thread if you want to see the individual parts up close; I'll try to get detail shots posted later.

Beautiful creations - Let me know if your boys ever want a rumble against my elf troops?!

Perhaps a little hard to see but there are 140 trolls in there, 14 ogres, a couple of crown prisoners and the odd skeleton. Click to get a bigger version.

Due to space it's missing a warship, three battle wheels and a heap of captured chariots. Maybe by the time I get to assemble it to again I'll have more room...

Impressive collection and most impressive scenery :classic:

I looked at the other photos of your MOC and it's truly amazing. Great work, indeed. Congratulations :classic:

Wow, you really have a massive army :classic:

Your castle MOC is amazing, too!

I have 26 crownies, 15 elves, 15 dwarves, and 50 bad guys with two dragons :classic:

Indeed, you need to post a picture in this thread, or no one will believe you.

Indeed, you need to post a picture in this thread, or no one will believe you.

Like everywhere on the internet lol :wink:

I think I should take few pics of my very modest Castle/Fantasy "forces". They are so small compared to my other armies I never take photos of them but I'll try to do, just for the sake of curiosity :classic:

A little bit of the goblins I got... 1932676_10152821128798440_7111369471918647798_o.jpg

You robbed a Lego store ? ~100 goblins it will take a lot of effort to customize their heads.

This is a dwarven army I've been building of late. Custom long pikes, battle axes, warhammers and skirmisher shields. All covered in plate armor.

16685200930_f848af1e67_c.jpgIMG_20150319_214909680[1] by jarosarionieves, on Flickr

16684971568_a7e96cc7bb_c.jpgIMG_20150319_215121937[1] by jarosarionieves, on Flickr

16872612875_3daeb5e367_c.jpgIMG_20150319_214923090[1] by jarosarionieves, on Flickr

16686495169_01d268af2a_c.jpgIMG_20150319_215022240[1] by jarosarionieves, on Flickr

This is a dwarven army I've been building of late. Custom long pikes, battle axes, warhammers and skirmisher shields. All covered in plate armor.

Not one beard?

Not one beard?

Agree don't look like dwarven army to much, more like teenager.

I really like the pikes.

Edited by Stelario