Impressive army, with the collectable minifig ninja available, I had thought of starting a ninja army, but that still would have only been black ninjas, your collection is impressive due to the variety in colors.

Well if you want other colors, get the NinjaGo Ninjas. The TC has lots of those in his army.

Just a thing to remark.

Well when it comes to ninja the numbers aren't everything you know even a small force can sabotage a large one. :devil:

That's what I initially though too - ninjas can be quite effective even in small numbers. Though you couldn't blame an army if they are really that huge eh? This is a very impressive army indeed, and I like the fact that you mixed-and-matched some of the elements to give some variation in the army as well as using some custom parts.

That's what I initially though too - ninjas can be quite effective even in small numbers. Though you couldn't blame an army if they are really that huge eh? This is a very impressive army indeed, and I like the fact that you mixed-and-matched some of the elements to give some variation in the army as well as using some custom parts.

Yes indeed, no one should blame anyone for army building, in fact is something all AFOL´s should try, be a civilian mass, or any kind of the possible armies, is something really breath-taking to see such many minifigs, and in this case of the ninja and samurai from hanzocloud, it is the biggest army have seen to this day from this theme. :sweet:

Astonishing. I LOVE your green ninjas. I remember lusting after them when the sets came out...

More impressive than the green ninjas are the black shoguns. While I have an okay number of green ninjas, I only have 2 of those black shoguns. Back then I had trouble justifying the $4-$5 (I think) each one cost.

That is an incredibly impressive army of silent killers. I'm almost tempted to pick up some Ninjago sets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGQe3H1SASc&NR=1

What a strange happenstance, I was listening to this track and came upon this thread!

Slightly off-topic but that just cracks me up. I'd never met another DragonForce fan until about a year ago. One day while in the middle of a WoW raid my cell phone rang while my mic was open. One of the raid leaders stopped everything and said 'Do you have a DragonForce ringtone?'. I apologized for the interruption and answered in the affirmative. He was like 'But... you're old!' (I'm 38). I about died laughing. Seems LEGO isn't the only age-inappropriate interest I maintain.

I forgot to ask, how many do you have?

And also please upload a pic of the other army, Im very curious of what may be.

I have approximately 250 minifigs from this ninja/samurai/japanese theme.

There are about a dozen in display cases which are not in these pics, but i have the following:

*CLASSIC NINJA THEME*

10x black classic ninja

10x grey classic ninja

10x red classic ninja

10x white female classic ninja

8x green female classic ninja

5x green classic ninja

10x shogun (red)

10x shogun (bue)

10x shogun (white)

10x shogun (red custom)

10x samurai (blue)

10x robber (green vest)

10x robber (brown print torso)

*NINJAGO THEME*

10x black ninjago ninja

10x red ninjago ninja

10x white ninjago ninja

10x blue ninjago ninja

10x black ninjago dragon suit ninja

10x red ninjago dragon suit ninja

10x white ninjago dragon suit ninja

10x blue ninjago dragon suit ninja

*COLLECTABLE MINIFIGS*

10x collectable minifigs series 1 ninja

10x collectable minifigs series 2 karate guy

10x collectable minifigs series 3 samurai

2x collectable minifigs series 3 sumo

20x ninjas with conical hats (custom)

..and random 1x amount for various minifigs used as bosses.

Edited by hanzocloud

Not as large as hanzocloud of course. But his topic made me want to show mine off too. I hope the poses make up for the lack of numbers. And a historically inaccurate samurai and peasant ashigaru soldiers.

20110617210824749.jpg

if only all of them were black

Well I am considering getting more ninja training outposts for more black ninjas. But maybe notm its a decent sized army now, and I think I would rather have more samurai/ashigaru soldiers. They need to make another historic japanese theme!

Nice army, love the bone in the helm. Nice touch.

Good Job. :classic:

The bone is from NinjaGo's Lord Garmadon. I just never got to removing it. No point since I would probably lose it.

Don't worry I will not be making more army videos for a long time. I just made this to go with my Ninja Army.

Some of them are NinjaGo skeletons, and some are equipped with historic faction gear. I did not mention this in the video but I ran out of bodies to put the skulls in so I made the trophy sticks instead.

20110619161303221.jpg

Nice, looks like a collection from a mix of armies/eras and that works well with the undead. :sweet:

Good Job.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I wanted to make the skeletons look less generic since most of the skeletons do not come with any equipment. So I just took some armor and weapons from various themes and slapped them on.

Nice skeleton army.

Have you ever watched Army of Darkness? our army reminds me a bit of the movie, and especially of a line from it: “I want you to dig up every last worm filled son of a b*tch who ever died in battle!”

Edited by Runamuck

My plan is to use the upcoming Skeleton Chopper in Ninjago Wave 2 (Lightning Dragon Battle set) as the base of the bone dragon head or at least try to make something similar to it. And then use similar pieces/design as the Ice/Fire/Lightning dragon to make the bone dragon.

Cool! How many all together?

Like 45 and 10 extra skeleton heads on the sticks. I should get more bodies for them.

Yea I have seen Army of Darkness movie, its great. Good point about the quote.

Nice, but those ninjago are THE WORST.

I like the NinjaGo skeletons. The only problem is the cheapest one is Bonezai with that silly face.

Looking good! :laugh:

thanks a lot. Now if only Lego would make another Japanese Historic theme and have non Ninja soldiers.