Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

*Finished* - The Pillaging of Neptune's Noggin Lagoon

By the way SirNadroj, that video you made was pretty good.

Edited by LegoKing

I don't walk around in public with that old feather-duster on! :pir-tongue: I think it captures the feel of the video. :pir-wink:

:pir-laugh:

I disagree. it looks like something I've seen at the Haunted Mansion:

victorianmad.jpg

:pir-grin:

Edited by Norrington

(To start, a huge thanks to those of you who provided input and advice. Also, thanks to Legohaulic for inspiration on the name!)

What about me? When you were posting preliminary pics of the Neptune head on your flickr account and asking for a name, I (jpark4evr) said Neptune's Noggin, and that was weeks ago. :pir-tongue:

Anywho, it looks great, and I wasn't expecting the Neptune sculpture to wind up in a pirate MOC, but it fits in nicely.

What about me? When you were posting preliminary pics of the Neptune head on your flickr account and asking for a name, I (jpark4evr) said Neptune's Noggin, and that was weeks ago. :pir-tongue:

Actually Legohaulic suggested it first. Sorry. :pir-wink:

Wow this is awesome mate!i love the neptune rock it looks spot on!It has so much going on I wouldnt know where to start praising you after that!So I am just gonna say WOW again! I feel the need to pull out the lego real soon and try something, if I get it looking just 1/10 as good as this I would be stoked!

Actually Legohaulic suggested it first. Sorry. :pir-wink:

Well, I guess great minds think alike. lol By the way, I think you should continue to expand this MOC further. The more, the merrier, right?!

Wow this is awesome mate!i love the neptune rock it looks spot on!It has so much going on I wouldnt know where to start praising you after that!So I am just gonna say WOW again! I feel the need to pull out the lego real soon and try something, if I get it looking just 1/10 as good as this I would be stoked!

Thanks!

Well, I guess great minds think alike. lol By the way, I think you should continue to expand this MOC further. The more, the merrier, right?!

Yup, I'd say that proverb is true.

Oh, I couldn't possibly. Too many things on the drawing board (plus there are only 3 days left in the contest!) :pir-tongue:

Very nice buildings with different building techniques, the "rockhead" is very well done and I like the way you made the pavements. This would be a very cute place for holidays, if those bad pirates were not present !

Very nice buildings with different building techniques, the "rockhead" is very well done and I like the way you made the pavements. This would be a very cute place for holidays, if those bad pirates were not present !

Thanks!

Yes it would! I can just picture it with garland and christmas lights strung up (really)! :pir-blush:

HOLY CRAP!! Why it's...its beautiful :pir-cry_happy:

Words cant descride how awsome I think that is!!!! :wub:

Stunning.

So much details.

Woah

Thanks for the kind words! :pir-blush: