Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 3

I got a goblet and a barrel of bananas which you would have seen if you would have checked my other posts.... :hmpf: Anyhow, the goblet is made out of gold, but Mustafa gave me a great deal I couldn't resist....although I'll have to sell my house.... :tongue:

I bought fish and spices. Im sure that Hernan bought the Scimitar.

Are you sure, because earlier you stated that your memory may be foggy. And you know what Cassandra, that is fine. Because as much as I thought that Miguel bought the scimitar, I "remember" my memory being foggy too. So if GOD is playing a trick on us, this would be good to know. You and I both saw people who we thought were buying a scimitar, but are realizing that the fogginess may have been more important than we were first led to believe.

UNVOTE: MIGUEL/QUARRYMAN.

Not that I am indecisive, I just think that some of the evidence that Cassandra and I have "found" sucks!

Who else "thinks" they saw someone buy a scimitar at the market today?

Unvote: Hernan/Stash2sixx

There you are. Perhaps our meomories are both unclear.

What is up with people's foggy memories??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: That's another game device that I find confounding. Clearly these people who are bickering about who bought what and whose fogginess is foggier have important roles in the game. The rest of us have to figure out what's going on with these people. :hmpf_bad:

What is up with people's foggy memories??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: That's another game device that I find confounding. Clearly these people who are bickering about who bought what and whose fogginess is foggier have important roles in the game. The rest of us have to figure out what's going on with these people. :hmpf_bad:

Foggy memories is how God made us I'm afraid. I'm also not entirely, one hundred percent sure that I saw Sergio buy the scimitar, but I'm quite certain that I did. Though, the visions from God are usually quite unclear, or so I've heard.

That being said, I'm afraid I'll have to jump on the bandwagon here, at least for a while, and vote for my own wife. Vote: Cassandra / Bob the construction man.

My own husband...has voted for me. I figured at least you would stand by me. I hope I get convicted now, since I have nothing to live for.

My husband doesnt trust or love me anymore...

Today is a sad day for Cassandra...I hope I go peacefully. I also hope ill see my husband again in heaven.

Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man: 6 votes

Sabrina/??: 1 votes

Mustafa/Dragonator: 1 vote

Does it take 10 votes now to lynch? :look:

I suppose so, there are 19 of us left, right?

I suppose so, there are 19 of us left, right?

9.5? :tongue:

Cassandra should do herself a favour and get it over with and vote herself. :knight:

Gee...Thanks John....I should. Its a terrble thing when your own husband votes for you. If I survive today, Im going to move out and leave my husband.

Gee...Thanks John....I should. Its a terrble thing when your own husband votes for you. If I survive today, Im going to move out and leave my husband.

Anytime.

I doubt you will...Just sayin'...

Who else "thinks" they saw someone buy a scimitar at the market today?

I thought that I saw Cassandra buy a scimitar....but again, I had a "foggy" memory.... :hmpf: So I really don't remember anything.... :hmpf_bad:

Anyways, can Cassandra just get convicted so we can end this day...? I mean its like what 2:00? :sceptic: Jeez, God sure has a way of making things slower... :tongue:

Okay, okay UNVOTE: Mustafa VOTE: Sabrina Sorry for offending all of you. Sorry Mustfa! :blush:

OOC: I'm not doing "OOC" to be annoying, but I think I edited because I spelled something wrong

I'd also like to point something out

"This post has been edited by darthperson: Today, 12:49 PM"

^He's definatly a witch, Only witches edit their posts! :oh3:

So this ^^^ is a load of crap...

-Henry

Sorry to double post, but I just realized Cassandra is the only solid lead, and dint want to be accused of witchcraft for editing, so UNVOTE: Sabrina, VOTE: Cassandra.

Now I'm sure I'll get hell for double posting.

Okay, okay UNVOTE: Mustafa VOTE: Sabrina Sorry for offending all of you. Sorry Mustfa! :blush:

OOC: I'm not doing "OOC" to be annoying, but I think I edited because I spelled something wrong

-Henry

Sorry to double post, but I just realized Cassandra is the only solid lead, and dint want to be accused of witchcraft for editing, so UNVOTE: Sabrina, VOTE: Cassandra.

But still editing your post is a bad thing....and a fellow soldier like you should have never done that, no matter the reason! :hmpf_bad: I was going to say vote for Cassandra, but you changed your post, so....nevermind.... :blush: BTW, you didn't double post...

When you double post within 20 minutes, they automatically merge. Now as to your editing and OOC witchcraft, you're on my watchlist :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

-Henry

Guess what? YOUR A LOAD OF CRAP! Seriously, You'll survive if you mis-spelt something :hmpf_bad:

Ok alittle harsh... :grin: .....Just dont do it again to avoid suspicion.

No because if you double post it combines into 1 post..Just dont edit. :wink:

Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man: 7 votes

Sabrina/??: 1 vote

Mustafa/Dragonator: 1 vote

What is this with the posting editing and merging???

All of you are speaking the Devil's words!!

Follow the Lord and stop it :classic: !

( :tongue: )

Henry and Sergio have voted for that lady with overdoze lipstick symptoms... Seriously, I had been trying to observe Mustafa's store and placed Sergio down there to observe and stand guard. One thing for certain, tonight is defintely going to see some actions, as some of us here have refilled their abilities. I believed Mustafa is innocent at the moment. As for the votes, I do not know whom I should vote as Henry and I was patrolling around the village, missing out all the actions earlier. My basis is, since both of my men had placed their votes on her and I hope I can trust their judgement as their superior since the night is going to end soon and the rest of you firmly believed that is a bitch. I meant witch...

I had decided to vote for Cassandra/Bob the Construction

Vote: Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man

Hmm... sorry, but we NEED a conviction. Hopefully even if we are wrong, we will get a lead tonight.

Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man: 9 votes

Sabrina/??: 1 vote

My dear Cassandra, I am going to give you a chance before I give out the final vote. I may damn well not believe it, but its better then having someone with an important role killed because they where waiting till the last minute. I advise the rest of you to do so as well. For now, I wait...

Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man: 9 votes!

Just one more vote people! :sing:

My dear Cassandra, I am going to give you a chance before I give out the final vote. I may damn well not believe it, but its better then having someone with an important role killed because they where waiting till the last minute. I advise the rest of you to do so as well. For now, I wait...

Wait, Huh?! :look::oh3: