Sign in to follow this  
vahkimetru

[Comic] Star Wars Photo Comic: Ambush

Nicely done.

I like the comic way this looks.

Why the title: "Ambush"? Not much ambushing going on, is there?

Also I don't get why the fight has to end with everybody dying, except for one.

A comic is nearly always made to "be continued" and killing everyone off isn't really that comic-like.

Adding more story and talk would do your work good.

Though I must admit that you've designed the fight very well, often it gets messy and you've got no clue as to what's happening. That doesn't happen here. You've managed to keep the fight "clean" and that's very difficult to do.

Keep it up :thumbup::thumbup:

I like the effects you did to the pics to make it comic like. I everyone didn't die and perhaps the rebels lived on to fight some more imps that would have been cool. Great work :thumbup: .

Nicely done.

I like the comic way this looks.

Why the title: "Ambush"? Not much ambushing going on, is there?

Also I don't get why the fight has to end with everybody dying, except for one.

A comic is nearly always made to "be continued" and killing everyone off isn't really that comic-like.

Adding more story and talk would do your work good.

Though I must admit that you've designed the fight very well, often it gets messy and you've got no clue as to what's happening. That doesn't happen here. You've managed to keep the fight "clean" and that's very difficult to do.

Keep it up :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The lack of story and no sign of continuation was simply because I made this, first, simply to test out some effects on the compute program I was using to see if I would do well with comics... Second, I don't plan on continuing this story, so I decided to make it a sort of "last man standing" story...

Thanks for the comments though,

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The lack of story and no sign of continuation was simply because I made this, first, simply to test out some effects on the compute program I was using to see if I would do well with comics... Second, I don't plan on continuing this story, so I decided to make it a sort of "last man standing" story...

Thanks for the comments though,

Then it all makes sense.

Great work :thumbup:

I hope you'll do more or perhaps even do a tutorial in LEGO news & discussion forum

Nice use of the photoshop filter. BUt as KimT said, don't don't normally end. They usually end with a to be continued. IF you were just trying for a little page comic then good job.