Skipper 24

Most popular Clone Wars sets

What is your favourite Clone wars LEGO set?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Choose below your favourite Clone Wars set.

• 7673 Magna Guard Starfighter
    • 7674 V-19 Torrent
    • 7675 AT-TE
    • 7676 Republic Attack gunship
    • 7678 Droid Gunship
    • 7679 Republic Fighter Tank
    • 7669 Anikans Jedi Starfighter
    • 7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid
    • 7680 Twighlight
    • 7681 Sepratist Spider Droid
  2. 2. Which Clone wars sets have you purchased? (pick as many as you like)

• 7673 Magna Guard Starfighter
    • 7674 V-19 Torrent
    • 7675 AT-TE
    • 7676 Republic Attack gunship
    • 7678 Droid Gunship
    • 7679 Republic Fighter Tank
    • 7669 Anikans Jedi Starfighter
    • 7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid
    • 7680 Twighlight
    • 7681 Sepratist Spider Droid

I created this topic to see which Clone wars sets were most popular for purchase and in general. I though someone would have done this already but I couldn't find one on record. Please vote above in both polls. The first poll is to see which set is your favourite e.g. design, parts, minifgs. The second poll is to see which sets are most popular for purchase, in this poll you can choose more than one option. if this topic has already been done somewhere could a mod please delete.

Edited by Skipper 24

Well, there was a topic not so long ago where we were asked which set was the best one of the year. I can't be bothered to find it right now, but if you take a look at it, you should be able to tell which CW sets were the most popular. I think the RGS won (which surprised me, considering how great the DS is). Since you are asking which ones have actually been bought, I guess this topic can stay.

My personal favorite is the Fighter Tank! :wub: I don't know why, but that thing is just awesome! :thumbup: Plus, it's the only set so far that comes with more than one standard clone! I'm so happy I was finally able to buy it last week! :cry_happy: I can heartly recommend it!

Besides the tank, I have purchased the Spider Droid, Hailfire Droid, and AT-TE. The AT-TE is alright, and the Droid sets are nice, but expensive, army builders. And I am still planning on getting the RGS as soon as I have some money. I also want to get the Grievous statue, but apparently that doesn't count as a CW set to you.

CW on!

That's a hard one.

I really like quite a few of them.

I bet most people will pick the RGS or the AT-TE.

They're massive sets, but I think they lack too much interior design.

And since they're remakes I had actually expected a little more design and features since the last time around.

The real Clone Wars fight is between the V19 Torrent and Republic Fighter Tank.

Great sets with a great design and colourscheme.

I think I'll vote for the V-19 and it's awesome wing design.

Good call making a poll like this and including the "what have you bought so far" is great.

Nice way to round up this year's release of Clone Wars sets :thumbup:

I voted for the Droid Gunship because it was favourite ever since I saw the high-res pics I also always wanted a lego model of one. My second favourite would have to be the RGS or the Tank but of course you can only vote for one.

Edited by Skipper 24

Skipper24, nice poll! I thought this poll was created before, or something similar. :look:

In any case as I am not a big SW collector, my Clone War series are very minimum due to its heavy price tag. I gotten one RGS and two Sepratist Spider Droid. :wub:

My favourite set will defintely be RGS. Although I have not built mine, but looking at others' reviews and pictures have certainly placed a highest score onto any Clone War sets ever. I think the next closest, will defintely be AT-TE since both designs are the crown jewels of Clone War series.

For my future purchases, I will be getting a V-19 Torrent and an AT-TE to complete my own collection. :wink:

I just noticed that no one though the Twighlight and magna Guard Star fighter was there favourite nor either of the 2 'early' clone wars sets. I expected someone would have voted for the Magna Guard star fighter because of the figs.

I meant to click on the Droid Gunship for my vote and clicked on the Republic Attack Gunship accidentaly. Doh! Don't even own it yet!

I've got three Clone Wars sets so far and after picking up the Droid Gunship cheap, I was surprised at how great the set is and enjoyable the build. Of course I changed the torso of the pilot to blue - as it should be! It's got to be my favourite followed very closely by the Separatist Spider Droid.

I meant to click on the Droid Gunship for my vote and clicked on the Republic Attack Gunship accidentaly. Doh! Don't even own it yet!

I've got three Clone Wars sets so far and after picking up the Droid Gunship cheap, I was surprised at how great the set is and enjoyable the build. Of course I changed the torso of the pilot to blue - as it should be! It's got to be my favourite followed very closely by the Separatist Spider Droid.

You silly goose :laugh: . It would be good if they made some new green pilot droids like in the new Clone wars TV show who drive the AAT.

I just noticed that no one though the Twighlight and magna Guard Star fighter was there favourite nor either of the 2 'early' clone wars sets. I expected someone would have voted for the Magna Guard star fighter because of the figs.

Interesting theory, but to me the magnaguards are the worst part.

I voted for the RGS because of the sheer awsomeness, and compatability into all clone battles. It would have been better if it came with more stickers to customize and more clonies, especially a pilot to drive it. Battle droids would add to it as it would have more to fight.

Edited by Razzer

Buh... Wuh... It's just a big set of wings, for FIFTY pounds! :thumbdown:

What an elaborate and explicatory comment you've done there.

Must have taken you at least 15 seconds to write something that odd and useless.

Wow the RGS is really popular. I don't like its fragility and its kinda cumbersone when compared to the tank or the AT-TE

I gave my vote to the fighter tank. Its put together really well and its a Lego first. Ever since it debuted on Star Wars the Clone Wars game back on the gamecube in '02 i was hoping lego would come out with it. The Torrent has really grown on me since i got it too....such a hard decision! :classic:

Hm, I voted the Hailfire and Spider Droid set, since I honestly love it (although no one else seems to). Although, I do like the Droid Gunship, Republic Fighter Tank (RFT), and V-19, with the Gunship trailing close behind (because of it's price).

Hm, I voted the Hailfire and Spider Droid set, since I honestly love it (although no one else seems to).

On a side note, i do like the hailfire set a lot. Some people complained about the price but you get a great variety of units and figures. Its kind of like a deluxe battlepack and its the only place to get a Hailfire Droid.

All except the Twilight are under my bed with the dog. I'm waiting for a price drop on the Twilight thought it's very unlikely :tongue:

I voted the Magnaguard Starfighter as my favorite even if I don´t own it :tongue: . This set comes with two nice minifigs but this are not the reason I like this set. I like it because jugding by the pics it has an awesome design that personally I like :classic: . I can told the Fighter Tank because even if I own that one I haven´t build it yet. I know my reasons sound weird when I don´t even own the set and not choose one of the ones I own :wacko: .

I actually own the Republic Fighter Tank (Not build), Droid Gunship (Not build), SSD (Build), Anakin Starfighter (Build), Hailfire Droid and Spider Droid (Build) and Comic-Con Exclusive (Not Build). I really don´t plan to buy the RGS or the AT-TE any time soon becuase I actually own the old ones and this new ones are not so much of an improvement :hmpf_bad::hmpf_bad: . Instead I will buy the Magnaguard and V-19 soon :sweet: .

Hm, I voted the Hailfire and Spider Droid set, since I honestly love it (although no one else seems to).

I most certainly do love it as it's the source of two of my favourite CIS vehicles/droids/whatever, but it's only a small set and for me the best set is usually has to be big and include a lot of figures. Plus I'd say that the RGS is one of the most memorable ships in the whole PT.

(Incidently, I had never heard of the comic-con exclusive set, but I'm quite releived that it didn't include much exclusive content, just extra clones and droids, all of which can be obtained rather easily. :classic: )

Oh wow, I think I voted for the Gunship on accident instead of the tank... whoops. Anyways, I like the tank a lot because ever since I played Battlefield... was it 1 or 2.. whatever. I always loved that tank. Besides, its the closest thing we have to a real tank, so that's also a plus. TX-130 vs. AAT War on!

Oh wow, I think I voted for the Gunship on accident instead of the tank... whoops. Anyways, I like the tank a lot because ever since I played Battlefield... was it 1 or 2.. whatever. I always loved that tank. Besides, its the closest thing we have to a real tank, so that's also a plus. TX-130 vs. AAT War on!

The tank is probably my third favourite set after both the gunships. I always wanted one two since BFII came out a number of years ago.

Hm, I voted the Hailfire and Spider Droid set, since I honestly love it (although no one else seems to). Although, I do like the Droid Gunship, Republic Fighter Tank (RFT), and V-19, with the Gunship trailing close behind (because of it's price).

Just wanted to add my name to the list of people who do like the Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid [7670]. You get some great troops including a droid commander and two of the awesome, larger droids - both big favourites of mine and which LEGO made a great job of imho.

I chose the AT-TE, but I wish I'd chosen the Republic Fighter Tank now. Although I think the AT-TE is cooler looking, the tank looks like a better designed set with some cool features and looks to be more worth the money.

i'm torn between the at-te and the rgs. if the at-te was not so "empty" or the rgs included the side turrets either set would have been perfect.