Legoman31

Yo. Legoman31 here

Wow. I'm the first one to greet you! Well, hello to EB! I'm a TFOL as well, I just turned one today! I surely hope you really enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, PM me! What are your favorite themes? :pir-classic:

Hello and welcome to eurobricks, Legoman 31 ,

you're a Tfol, how old are you ?

What are your favorite themes?

I like Starwars, Agents, Mars Mission, and The Dino Attack Line TLC had a while back.

you're a Tfol, how old are you ?

Welcome to the EB community, Legoman31, nice to hear you already have a Flickr account with some pics.

Always good to have younger members, unless they're spammers, or idiots :tongue: .

Welcome to EB though, have fun and be sure to look at the Halloween competition in the trains and towns forum. Its scary as the mods :oh:

Welcome to the forums, Legoman31! I hope you find your stay here at Eurobricks enjoyable. Always nice to have a few younger members, as long as they are mature and share their love of lego in a dignified way. :thumbup:

VBBN

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Always good to have younger members, unless they're spammers, or idiots :tongue: .

Welcome to EB though, have fun and be sure to look at the Halloween competition in the trains and towns forum. Its scary as the mods :oh:

Why do you find us scary? :look:

Why do you find us scary?

Because we never know when you'll ban us! Yes, I'm thirteen. You better say I'm mature! Good, you like Dino Attack like me!