bricksoldier

Pirate Island!

there is nothing there XD does that means that pirates have NO peaceful island to rest ? ^^

Edited by Guss

that's a little place to rest^^ can you take some other pics of it ? from a different angle of course^^ so we can see the whole island!

I meant, from the back of it, or the side, or the other side^^ here we just see the same details !

I meant, from the back of it, or the side, or the other side^^ here we just see the same details !

Silly Guss! That is the back. So we see different details.

I do really like this MOC. It looks simple, but effective. I think though, it should be called Pirate Islet. An islet is a really tiny island. In fact all of the LEGO pirate islands should be islets. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm looking foward to seeing more of your MOC's.

he edited his post, firstly he put a pic that was the same one than the first one, but zoomed ^^

Edited by Guss

he edited his post, firstly he put a pic that was the same one than the first one, but zoomed ^^

Who says I was referring only to that post... :pir_laugh2::pir-tongue:

blablabla ! :pir-tongue:

I forgot to say that I think the same than you , this moc is nice, simple but effective^^

Looks good, Brick Soldier, although you used standard faces...But it looks more that you made something that TLC could release in a set, so the standard faces are alright :pir-laugh:

A nice little MOC! I do have a criticism, though. Where is the island (or islet...)? I see no sand or rocks; it appears to me that the pirates built their building directly on top of the water, which would mean that it floats. If you could add some natural base under the building, that would make it more realistic, in my opinion.

I am going to show you and new MOC soon it is a HMS ship buildt on the hull of the caribbean klipper but now it is not a ship from the bluecoats now it is from the redcoats the brick are yellow and black the real marine colour it will come very soon!!! :pir-classic:

According to Lt de Martinet, maybe try to add some rock formation under the fort.

You should maybe add a little bit of vegatation too.

Nevertheless, the fort is simple but effective.

But,... why the pirate on the roof have only one arm ? :pir-sceptic: Maybe try to add him a telescope or something in his hand.

Keep up the good work!