Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus #7

Do I have to keep reminding everyone of important plot points?

Well, that answers why (in some way, I don't really see the connection. Continue on!

I want my Shako back, I know you stole it D: !

Funny update, btw.

At the end, they realized it wasn't poor Hinckley who caused that pandemonium :thumbup:

And thanks for giving me a place in the cast, Hinckley :pir-wub: ...even if I'm a bit surprised: I didn't know that I knew what I'm going to explain there :pir_wacko: ?

LuxorV

Next cast member? The ever fun loving and hilarious Zepher! Nice addtion. I love it when we get real plot! Looks like Hobbes, Hinck and Copmike are going to have to go save all thier friends. Nice.

HA! Great stuff, Hinckley! So much of comedy is timing, and it's really hard to do "timing" in a comic format with static panels. You've gotten really good at it though.

Also, the never-ending punishment that Hinckley endures makes me laugh every single time. It's like an old Three's Company episode when Jack gets hit by the swinging door. I guess I'm just a sucker for cheap, physical comedy.

:pir_laugh2:

Good job Hinckley! The photography is amazing and your comics are still the best on EB! :pir-wink: They make me laugh every second.....you improved my day, thanks! :pir-classic:

Here we go again. I think Tuesday is Monday apparently. :blush:

I wanted to get a couple of pages in, but my camera needed to be charged and it's getting late, etc... so it's just a one page update, which is all I promised, but I do want to wrap this issue up soon...

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus issue #7 Imitation Anime Hinckley

Start at the beginning

issue_guide.jpg

Start where we left off...

113.jpg

Please enjoy and feel free to leave feedback. :sweet:

Hey, I love all this Alternate Realities (well, maybe I love the last a little less than the others... :grin: ). Great update! And great final sketches :laugh:

Now go get him!

Btw, I'd be a paleontologist... But, hey, I studied archeology, too :wink:

LuxorV

Hey, I love all this Alternate Realities (well, maybe I love the last a little less than the others... :grin: ). Great update! And great final sketches :laugh:

Now go get him!

Btw, I'd be a paleontologist... But, hey, I studied archeology, too :wink:

LuxorV

Aw crap! So you study plant fossils? That's so awesome. You're like Dr. Sattler! In my comic, however you're an archeologist who is an expert on alternate universes. We'll need your help from time to time. And eventually you'll get beat up, I'm sure... :grin:

Aw crap! So you study plant fossils? That's so awesome. You're like Dr. Sattler! In my comic, however you're an archeologist who is an expert on alternate universes. We'll need your help from time to time. And eventually you'll get beat up, I'm sure... :grin:

No, I study animal fossils. And before you ask: no, not dinos; just ammonoids and bivalves.

On the other hand, I always loved archeology, too. And I read a lot of SciFi, so I'm sure I'll like this role :classic:

And, I'll stand the beating, as long as I can return it, too :devil:

LuxorV

No, I study animal fossils. And before you ask: no, not dinos; just ammonoids and bivalves.

On the other hand, I always loved archeology, too. And I read a lot of SciFi, so I'm sure I'll like this role :classic:

And, I'll stand the beating, as long as I can return it, too :devil:

LuxorV

I always wanted to be the one who studies dino's :cry_happy: when I was smaller though..

Anyway I've been thinking (yes it's a first)

If parrallel universes are like this ______

______

because they never meet then these universes are no longer parrallel :look: Which means they are like this X

So that means they are now called cross world universes (or whatever)

Just a thought....

I always wanted to be the one who studies dino's :cry_happy: when I was smaller though..

Anyway I've been thinking (yes it's a first)

If parrallel universes are like this ______

______

because they never meet then these universes are no longer parrallel :look: Which means they are like this X

So that means they are now called cross world universes (or whatever)

Just a thought....

I'll answer you with the words of the immortal Douglas Adams:

<<The first thing to realise about parallel universes, the Guide says, is that they are not

parallel.

It is also important to realise that they are not, strictly speaking, universes either, but

it is easiest if you try and realise that a little later, after you've realised that everything

you've realised up to that moment is not true.

The reason they are not universes is that any given universe is not actually a thing as

such, but is just a way of looking at what is technically known as the WSOGMM, or Whole

Sort of General Mish Mash. The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash doesn't actually exist

either, but is just the sum total of all the different ways there would be of looking at it if it

did.

The reason they are not parallel is the same reason that the sea is not parallel. It

doesn't mean anything. You can slice the Whole Sort of General Mish Mash any way you

like and you will generally come up with something that someone will call home.

Please feel free to blither now.>>

- Mostly harmless (Chapter 3)

LuxorV

And now we're all kidnapped?! :cry_sad:

What the hey is going on here?

And what's up with the pig? Why is it rubbing it's belly against those flowers?

:laugh:

Another great comic page! I can't wait until next Monday! :cry_happy: Your comics are hilarious! Keep em' comin! :sweet:

Wonderful Hinck! I love it, and the explaination, it it will be interesting to see you and CopMike work together. I have to keep correcting myself, you guys like eachother in real life, but hate eachother in the comic. It's all terribly confusing :tongue: Anyways, great addition!

I'll answer you with the words of the immortal Douglas Adams:

<<The first thing to realise about parallel universes, the Guide says, is that they are not

parallel.

It is also important to realise that they are not, strictly speaking, universes either, but

it is easiest if you try and realise that a little later, after you've realised that everything

you've realised up to that moment is not true.

The reason they are not universes is that any given universe is not actually a thing as

such, but is just a way of looking at what is technically known as the WSOGMM, or Whole

Sort of General Mish Mash. The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash doesn't actually exist

either, but is just the sum total of all the different ways there would be of looking at it if it

did.

The reason they are not parallel is the same reason that the sea is not parallel. It

doesn't mean anything. You can slice the Whole Sort of General Mish Mash any way you

like and you will generally come up with something that someone will call home.

Please feel free to blither now.>>

- Mostly harmless (Chapter 3)

LuxorV

Smartasss :tongue:

I liked my explannation better :tongue:

We're getting close to the end of this issue! Here's the latest installment...

Just keeps getting better. :thumbup:

I also have to commend you on managing to keep this within a reasonable facsimile of it's intended schedule. I can't even imagine trying that. When was the last EB News, you ask? Shut up. :blush:

What could possibly be in that room to shock Copmike so badly... one can only imagine the horrors. :oh:

Keep up the great work... or forever be doomed to blah blah blah blah blah! :laugh:

Note: LuxorV... for keeping the great Douglas Adams alive, I will always love you. :wub:

Shut up, Hinck. :hmpf_bad:

A very nice and interesting new plot, and very funny too! Oh, and... Kabuki Star Wars on! :tongue::thumbup:

What could possibly be in that room to shock Copmike so badly... one can only imagine the horrors. :oh:

*huh* But the next page is there. You can tell what horrors are there. I updated it with two pages....

Where's the Imitation Anime walrus? :cry_sad:

That's your feedback? :cry_sad: The Kabuki Walrus isn't enough for you? :pir_bawling:

That's your feedback? :cry_sad: The Kabuki Walrus isn't enough for you? :pir_bawling:

I'm sorry.... :blush: (Artists. :hmpf: ) He was very cool, but I preferred R2. :laugh: Ras was great too; it's interesting how that head with any body is Ras. I got it recently too! ...and while it's an old joke, the "I can't find my motivation" always gets a laugh from me. (I think Spongebob Squarepants did that joke best in the "Missing Identity" episode where Patick needed to say "Hi Spongebob!".)

(BTW, you're making me want to experiment with different arms....)