Sign in to follow this  
Nannan

Sign me up

Hello Eurobricks,

I'm finally getting around to making an account and joining the forums. For those who don't know me, you can read a brief bio here. I'll try to stick around when I get a chance and share some of my works as well. I look forward to meeting some new personalities here. See you all around!

-Nannan

Hi Nannan, welcome to Eurobricks! I had seen you before in local Singapore forum before, and that was the first time when your mocs were displayed and make your presence there. It's nice to see you join up EB, and decided to be a member yourself. Feel free to share your amazing creations with our members and I am looking forward to your particpation as well.

Btw, congrats for being a LA. :thumbup:

Hi and welcome Nannan :thumbup:! Keep up the great work with MOC´s and TBB - see you around!

CopMike

I'm happy to see you joined the EB community, your MOCs are so great :thumbup: !

Oh cool, another famous guy. We don't have enough really! Welcome aboard Nannan! i love your MOC's yeta yeta, what everyone else said. Hehe, you are kinda like a famous person.

Hi Nannan. Good to see another familiar face here, looking forward to seeing your new creations-tentacles and all :pir-grin:.

A hearty welcome to Eurobricks Nannan!

It's good to see you finally joined and I look forward to seeing your MOCs posted here! :thumbup:

Hello Nannan! Welcome to Eurobricks! Congratulations on being a Lego Ambassador! I hope you truly enjoy your time at Eurobricks. If you have questions, PM me. :pir-classic:

Ah, another ambassador! Welcome to our fine forums. :thumbup:

Thanks for all your welcoming words, I'm pleased to share my works with this fine group.

-Nannan

Welcome to Eurobricks Nannon. I think you will really like it here. If you need anything, you can ask me or anyone on the website.

Hey Nannan, I didn't know you'd signed up. It's good to have you aboard, your creations will fit in perfectly with our crazy lot. :laugh: Hope you enjoy yourself, and I'm looking forward to see lots of tentacled creations floating around the forms. :wink:

Your creations will fit in perfectly with our crazy lot.

Aw - speak for yourself! :classic: I'm glad you decided to join Eurobricks, the happiest and most community based forum on the planet! :pirate: