Sign in to follow this  
RebelRock

Bay Castle

indexed.gif

Well, I had some pretty major problems to work out at the beginning of September but things seem to be getting back on track. Not building for a month was depressing and I don't recommend it.

Also, I haven't checked in here at Eurobricks for a while. Hello everybody!

Picture is Brickshelf gallery link.

img_8708.jpg_thumb.jpg

There's a few more shots that I'll upload later.

Watching the tide roll away! I simply love the detail of the castle. The Loch Ness Monster was a nice little touch!

Wow. Now this is the Rocko I know and admire.

I said all this already, but I may as well say it all again. :wink:

Fantastic work there, you've really made something more than just a MOC. I love looking at your work, it holds much inspiration and your unique approach to certain things is greatly refreshing. I hope one day I might be able to build something half as good as what you do.

Now, on to what I like. The architecture on the castle is just suberb, I love how you have integrated a number of different types of style; the classic stone, the timber 'tudor' style and the tan tower. The use of arches and other small details is really nicely done; the castle alone is stunning.

But then there is the surroundings, and they are just beautiful. From the dock to the forestmen with their tree, it is all very appealing and full of good humour. The cobblestone technique I like particularly, it has a really appealing quality to it, and the small farm out the back is really nice. I also like how you have done the water, with the wake off the water skies and the use of light blue to show shallows and disturbed water. The dock is also really nicely done, I'm running out of complimentary words to describe this thing! :laugh:

Well, let me just say that you are certainly living up to your reputation, and this just shows what a small break can achieve. You are a well of inspiration, and we all appreciate the work you do. Well done, and keep building! :sweet:

Wow, stunned, thats all I can say, these marvelous MOCs never fail to inspire me to want to do something like it. I have to say my favorite part of this creation is the bridges that connect all the towers, the gardens in each area are also just fantastic, everything is so detailed and highly thought out, looks great, wow!

Rebelrock could you please stop building? I love every single model you create and that makes me sad .. and jealous! Well done :)

Wow, amazing! Great castle, but i think the water, the landscape and the minifigs passing/surfing/riding by are superb as wel. You did an amazing job! I want to see more of your creations! :laugh:

I too fell in love with this castle, and I'm especially fond of the fantasy elements in it (like the weird beasts). I adore the amount of cats present, and the "Princess' Surf Club" is really funny too!

Incredible details and an incredible building! I can only wish I develop the same skills in building as you! :wub:

Edited by Sandy

Absolutely stunning work.

The skill and techniques you wield are truly amazing.

I wish I was creative enough to do something like that.

Arh well, in 5 or 6 years when I've got a house of my own with a large basement for all my LEGO, I might have the time and space to improve my building skills.

Nice work RebelRock (as usual).

that... that .. that.. is .. perfect! :wub:

and funny !!

and nicely done

and beautiful

and ... I wanted to say " I especially love the water-skying guy" but I found another detail I especially like, and another .. and another... awesome

Very nicely done - you wouldn't have happened to have gotten the idea of a rowboat waterskier from Mythbusters?

As allways, RebelRock has shown us how tu build a perfect MOC: main structure 10/10, techniques 10/10, environmental details 10/10, characters 10/10 and, of course, scenes 10/10

You're really an inspiration, man! :thumbup::cry_happy:

The master strikes again! Good to see your return with a really great Bay Castle. Lots of great shenanigans on offer as well as breathtaking architecture.

Good stuff

Long live the King!

I saw "RebelRock" and "Castle" on the forums, which means: check out immeadiately. For good reason... amazing creation again!

Gotta love the wake and the woodsmen camo face (amongst many nice details). Avery nice castle scene all things considered!

Great work and God Bless,

Nathan

WOW! That's 1 more great Castle!!

I Love your works anyway, and your sense of humor!! :tongue:

:thumbup::cry_happy:

Keep on the good work!!

Undersigned MoWo

Well, I had some pretty major problems to work out at the beginning of September but things seem to be getting back on track. Not building for a month was depressing and I don't recommend it.

Also, I haven't checked in here at Eurobricks for a while. Hello everybody!

Picture is Brickshelf gallery link.

img_8708.jpg_thumb.jpg

There's a few more shots that I'll upload later.

Holy smokes, is that ever gorgeous!

Only thing is...*I* sure as heck wouldn't want to have to climb those steps in plate armour! :grin:

Dear RebelRock,

That's a very beautyfull castle. I like all the little details you put in. :thumbup:

Especially the dock. :classic:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Another truly amazing MOC, Rocko. I missed your work. :cry_happy: This is a masterpiece, I hope one day to have even a sliver of this talent. Amazing job. :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

A marvelous work! Very well schemed and simply brilliant executed! All these different architectonic styles,

the richness of detail and the beautiful humor... astounding! Aquatic sports on! Meow! :tongue::thumbup: