Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

Toys R Us (UK) - win a large scale Commander Cody LEGO fig.

cody1.jpg

cody2.jpg

Hmmm. I just noticed that the small images of the figure have the extra equipment on…whereas the one in the main photo doesn’t. So which one can we win?

Dr. S.

Perhaps a lucky Eurobricker will get one! And it is kind of unfair that out of 32, TRU UK has 12.

It's our reward for having to put up with a Labour government for over ten years. :laugh:

Dr. S.

Thanks for the news Doctor Sinister :thumbup: . Nice figure, the best TLC have done of its kind (Anyone remember the Jango statue :tongue: ). I just have a question it is a worldwide contest?

Edited by darkrebellion

Thanks for the news Doctor Sinister :thumbup: . Nice figure, the best TLC have done of its kind (Anyone remember the Jango statue :tongue: ). I just have a question it is a worldwide contest?

The leaflet refers to UK residents only, but whether that means it's UK only, or part of a wider compo', I don't know.

Dr. S.

Yes, that really looks good, I am going to fill out my form(s) if I can find them online somewhere! I hope it is international like you guys say it is, since the form on the pic you posted doesn't ask for a country/state :sceptic: ...now I am filling in Belgium just next to my adress anyway...

I'm only sorry to see he is made out of normal bricks for the largest part (or entirely).

Some SW minifigs would be nice, you know :classic:

Ooh pretty. Aw I live in the USA. Does anyone know where I could find instructions?

P.S In the small picture the black lines are pointing upward but in the big picture there kinda curvy.

Cheers Dr. Sinister, great news - I'll be off down to my TRU this weekend then :wink:

Course when it comes to prizedraws I feel like I have some kind of anti-win aura... but it's worth a shot!

Perhaps a lucky Eurobricker will get one! And it is kind of unfair that out of 32, TRU UK has 12.

Unfair? Consider how we missed out on the golden C-3PO promotion and the inflated prices we generally have to pay for our sets, it's nice to get some love.

Best o' luck to everyone who enters!

Unfair? Consider how we missed out on the golden C-3PO promotion and the inflated prices we generally have to pay for our sets, it's nice to get some love.

Seconded :wink:

(Besides, the competeition might not only be in the Uk as mentioned.)

Ooh pretty. Aw I live in the USA. Does anyone know where I could find instructions?

Well, I doubt that there are instructions for this particular model, but I know that there are some instructions for other large-scale SW minifigs. You can find some in this Brickshelf folder. :wink:

Back on topic: I like how this model looks, but I wouldn't be all that eager to have it since it's made out of almost only normal bricks, which I have loads of. :sceptic: I could MOC this any day, and maybe I even will. I wouldn't mind getting this thing for free, but since I don't live in the UK... Oh well. :sadnew:

I'm only sorry to see he is made out of normal bricks for the largest part (or entirely).

Some SW minifigs would be nice, you know :classic:

You would want it to be made out of minifigs?! *huh* I mean, sure, getting free minifigs would be great, but still: A statue made out of minifigs? I wouldn't even know how that could work. :wacko:

Oh-ho! Just noticed on the certifcate insert the photos have him sporting his pauldron and kama. Very cool!

Oh-ho! Just noticed on the certifcate insert the photos have him sporting his pauldron and kama. Very cool!

Yes. I bet you can accessorize this figure just like its mini version! :sweet:

The leaflet refers to UK residents only, but whether that means it's UK only, or part of a wider compo', I don't know.

It means that this draw for twelve (of 32) Cody's are for UK residents.

The wider comp will be held in other countries and will only be available to enter for residents.

Edited by LEGOscum

Was down at my local Toys 'R' Us today but they didn't have this competition on. In fact they were completely unaware of it. Boo.

I read this earlier today and by a lucky coincidence happened to go to TRU. I filled out a form and was going to take the rest home and then come back but it says only 1 per household :cry_sad: DARN IT...