Shadows

Halloween Month Vignette Contest

Funny/ scary entry, Skelliesgang. Poor Ben Stiller... :tongue:

You too, Strawberry. I like the tree. :thumbup:

Cool MOCs, skelliegang and Erdbeereis1! Like the story behind the MOC from Skellie better, i think. But Erdbeer has a great gooy and spooky atmosphere!

C'mon people, more entries! :laugh::thumbup:

Just got my entry together and waiting for folder on Brickshelf to be made public so I can post it. Do we have to give our entry a name? I can't think of a decent one.

No, just pictures and a short story or description.

Also mine was just posted, check it out!

Thanks for your help AgentRick. I posted mine coupla minutes ago. Take a look. I hope the prize is one of those old studio sets. I've been wanting that werewolf one for a while now.

Edited by Death

I just saw Darthpineappels entry... :thumbup: ! However i have seen it before, but the medieval weapons and armory really finishes your MOC, piny!

Nice entry, SkinnyBoy. :laugh: The maniac was done really well, and kind of reminded me of the killer guy from The Simpsons. :tongue:

all these new entries are nice !

reminded me of the killer guy from The Simpsons

Lol! I thought the same^^

I have 2 questions:

1. Can I have a plane as overhang, and if I can, how many studs?

2. My sister wants to entry the contest, but she doesn´t have an own login (and can´t get one either), so can she enter through my login?

Thanks!

Dennimator

Some nice entries are appearing. This contest is gonna be goooooood! I wonder when the winner will be announced....

Are you allowed to use clay to hold something up?

I don't think so:

9. Official LEGO parts only. No clones. No modified parts.

~Pickerel

all the entries I see are so niice !

I loved the Tinn-man one ! I like the TV-show Monk, before I moved to Switzerland, I watched it^^

the Tux one is really nice too!

the pickerel one is Original and very good ! :thumbup:

well .. i'll stop there.. If I start to talk about every entries I like, It'll take some times, great job everyone! :thumbup:

Edited by Guss

Posted mine rather late... and given an excuse for my crappy photos (the real excuse is that I didn't have time to take decent ones :sceptic: ).

TK

Posted mine rather late... and given an excuse for my crappy photos (the real excuse is that I didn't have time to take decent ones :sceptic: ).

TK

You're right the photos are really poor and you should be condemned to death for that... I think someone is named Death here... Death, please are you around to apply sentence... Death???

Ok, never mind, your vignette is funny and made laugh a lot, so thanks for that. :thumbup:

Somebody say my name? Are you expecting me to kill people because of crappy pictures? If you really want me to..... :tongue:

Edited by Death

Somebody say my name? Are you expecting me to kill people because of crappy pictures? If you really want me to..... :tongue:

Sorry, too late. Come back in 100 year (or more)... hey we're not in a rush. :tongue:

When's the poll gonna be up? And when are they gonna announce the prizes? :devil:

Slow down. It is Halloween, and the MODs (hopefully :blush: ) have a life outside the forums.