Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

Vote: Majiko

He's obviously a witch! I've read tales about him, about a time when a King was assassinated and it took thirteen days to find out who were the traitors. A fascinating tale, yes.

Aye I heard em too!

Vote: Hinkley Woops! err I mean Vote: Majiko :tongue:

:skull:

Alright our first lynching, and the game hasn't even started!

Yah we got him finally, or is it some clever wizard trick.

S_Hanging%20Wizard.JPG

:tongue:

I'll sign up. This sort of thing is right up my alley, and I'm sorry I missed the last one. :wink:

One thing though, when we begin, do I have to change my avatar? I'd prefer if I can keep my Mando'a skull... :sceptic:

It's not like you need to point out who's playing or something, right? That sort of thing could go in... The signature, perhaps? :look:

EDIT: Wait, are the lists filled or something? I'm confused; the last bunch of posts have been largely spam... I'm confused... :tongue:

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

I'll sign up. This sort of thing is right up my alley, and I'm sorry I missed the last one. :wink:

One thing though, when we begin, do I have to change my avatar? I'd prefer if I can keep my Mando'a skull... :sceptic:

It's not like you need to point out who's playing or something, right? That sort of thing could go in... The signature, perhaps? :look:

EDIT: Wait, are the lists filled or something? I'm confused; the last bunch of posts have been largely spam... I'm confused... :tongue:

Sorry trooper, but rego filled up yesterday in a very quick time, reserves are being taken though i think :look:

The town had decided. Majiko the Wizard would spread his heretical filth no longer. He was to be burned at the stake, as all witches deserve.

IMG_0949.jpg

:grin:

Your roles will be sent out shortly.

I can't wait! But could someone please explain to me again how this is played? I hate to be a pest (and sound like an idiot...)

darthperson

I can't wait! But could someone please explain to me again how this is played? I hate to be a pest (and sound like an idiot...)

darthperson

The rules are already in three places, including in this thread. If you have a specific question, please ask it. Otherwise, I'm sure the rules will be explained again when the Day 1 thread goes up...

Not sure if this is where I confirm or not, but I got roles and know who I am.

Im married to Miguel/(dont want to give it away, just incase).

I'm not married...but I am a really cool guy! BTW, are we allowed to tell everybody who we are?

I got my role too

Iam John the weaver

And I got the COOLEST hair outa all of you! :tongue:

Also can someone please give me an avatar for my guy? I made my own but it sucks :blush:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Im Cassandra (again a female character!)and im a peasant!

I am the humble priest of our troubled town, Alexander. I have pledged my life to God and will see to it that his will is done.

Heretics and evil doers consider yourselves warned, you shall pay!

(OOC: Dammit, why does the gay guy get Mary? It's not fair! *stomps around the room*)

Ahem. And now, we shall pray ... :wink:

Good morning, fellow citizens! I am Phillip, a noble in this unfortunate town. I can only pray that these cretins shall be rid of quickly and efficiently, for they most certainly must not plague this town or my studies!

(OOC: I'm sorry for the late reply, but I was away on a trip for the past few days. However, I'll be free for a while. :sweet:)

I'm an unmarried noble, and hope to aid the hunt in any way I can. Now, if I may, I shall retire to my chambers to read.

Well....I am Sergio! I will defend all of you from the evil spirits! I defianitly have the coolest name.... :sweet:

Let's hope I actually live through this game, and not die on Day 1..... :tongue:

*Start praying*

Lego12

I think that's all of the PMs sent. Day 1 will be up soon. :sweet: I'll try to make some avatars too...

Ah, yes:

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

I think that's all of the PMs sent. Day 1 will be up soon. :sweet: I'll try to make some avatars too...

Ah, yes:

Wait...did you just quote yourself? Isn't that what we are against? Have you broken the rules?!? :tongue:

Can't wait for Day 1!

Please be tomorrow, please be tomorrow, please! :sweet:

I'm Bernard, german guy who...isn't married...D=

(Also, the best german name ever = Gunther. Seriously, it's quite possibly the manliest name EVER.)

~Trexxen

Hello, Sirgo Serrygoe Sergio! :classic: Religion is quite important to our village, which is why I suggest we all take a moment to pray.

*prays*

Now, about this Majiko...? :tongue:

Hello, people of the town! I will protect you all! I want to get rid of the Witch's! :sing: May they burn alive! :devil:

Isn't Sergio, the coolest name? :sweet:

Now, about this Majiko...? :tongue:

Oh hes been taken care of :devil:

Also I love Sabrina :wub:

The town had decided. Majiko the Wizard would spread his heretical filth no longer. He was to be burned at the stake, as all witches deserve.

IMG_0949.jpg

:grin:

Wait...did you just quote yourself? Isn't that what we are against? Have you broken the rules?!? :tongue:

Can't wait for Day 1!

Please be tomorrow, please be tomorrow, please! :sweet:

No... :look::grin:

You can quote what I say in the threads, but not what I said in a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it.

Sign in to follow this