Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stop, if you spell a word wrong, oh well!

Please.

Play fair.

Shut up dead guy! :pir-tongue: I already commented on his post editing in the game thread.....sorry to see you go Charles! You were a fun addition to this game! You called everyone witches for the little things they did, you kept telling poeple to stop using OOC, and such......aww good times...why did you have to die!?! :pir-cry_sad: It sucks that I couldn't have protected you! :pir_bawling: Oh and Hinckley, you have a funny personality.....a couple posts above you told ImperialShadows to shut up, and for some reason I found that amusing.... :pir_wacko:

Edited by Lego12

I would tread lightly Lego12! (Notice I didn't include a smiley face!)

I don't know you, and you definitely don't know me, so settle down, ok? You aren't as funny as you think you are!

Two posts made, and two edits, I didn't know I couldn't voice my opinion in the general game thread where I was told I could? And this is where that kind of comment goes, right? Not in the daily threads?

STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stop, if you spell a word wrong, oh well!

Please.

Play fair.

I didnt spell a wrong word, I just accidentally called them by their real name!Sorry :pir_bawling:

Shut up dead guy! :pir-tongue: I already commented on his post editing in the game thread.....sorry to see you go Charles!

I know, I saw it. :pir-tongue:

I would tread lightly Lego12! (Notice I didn't include a smiley face!)

I don't know you, and you definitely don't know me, so settle down, ok? You aren't as funny as you think you are!

Two posts made, and two edits, I didn't know I couldn't voice my opinion in the general game thread where I was told I could? And this is where that kind of comment goes, right? Not in the daily threads?

Sorry, whwn I read the rules I didnt see that part. It was my mistake and I was frightened by the tone you used against me :pir-cry_sad:

Sorry for the edits, I will check through carefully the next time I post.

If I spooked you, then I am sorry. It isn't my job to MOD this thread, it just gets frustrating with all the other bs going on in here that I just assumed you knew what you were doing. As a past player, when we see an edit note, we get worried that the author may have included something, but then changed their mind and removed it! Which would be terrible for the players that were not able to see what was posted. My sincerest of apologies.

Welcome to the game, I hope you serve some purpose here...

If I spooked you, then I am sorry. It isn't my job to MOD this thread, it just gets frustrating with all the other bs going on in here that I just assumed you knew what you were doing. As a past player, when we see an edit note, we get worried that the author may have included something, but then changed their mind and removed it! Which would be terrible for the players that were not able to see what was posted. My sincerest of apologies.

Welcome to the game, I hope you serve some purpose here...

No worries :pir_laugh2: I understand and thank you for the welcome :pir-skull:

Sorry for double posting but I saw your note TinyPiesRUs, I get it. Take your time and we can wait. Will I can and good luck for your exams. Hope you do well :pir_laugh2:

Sorry for double posting but I saw your note TinyPiesRUs, I get it. Take your time and we can wait. Will I can and good luck for your exams. Hope you do well :pir_laugh2:

Its ok if your double post here, Since if you do it within 20 mins of the first post it joins to it! :pir-wink:

Yes Lego12 I SWEAR that if you die it will be once again because of your "jokes".... :pir-hmpf::pir_wacko::pir-tongue:

You forgot:

I get the sense that happens a lot?

Guys, stop freaking out at pr0visorak. He gets it. Sure, he's ego-oriented and stuff because he want's everyone to call him "pr0" and tries hard to make everone look stupid, and his wife is leaving him and he has bad gastro issues, and he's been waking up in poker clubs at 3 A.M.......

Anyway, I think he realizes that if he speels something wrong or calls someone by their username, you don't have to edit your post.1

1: Heads up- if you edit your post one more time, you're dead!2

2: Seriously.

I get the sense that happens a lot?

Guys, stop freaking out at pr0visorak. He gets it. Sure, he's ego-oriented and stuff because he want's everyone to call him "pr0" and tries hard to make everone look stupid, and his wife is leaving him and he has bad gastro issues, and he's been waking up in poker clubs at 3 A.M.......

Anyway, I think he realizes that if he speels something wrong or calls someone by their username, you don't have to edit your post.1

1: Heads up- if you edit your post one more time, you're dead!2

2: Seriously.

Thanks :pir-hmpf_bad: I feel so much better now :pir-tongue: How am I trying to make everyone look stupid? If you are talking about the star wars comic game than sorry! :pir-cry_sad: I just joined and was excited... :pir_bawling:

I know! That was random and he has been acting like that throughout the game. It is so weird...

I know! That was random and he has been acting like that throughout the game. It is so weird...

It's called a strategy, idiot: "act like a moron." :pir-grin: By the way, I'm quitting- it's been fun, but there's too much going on in my real life (I hope you all have lives :pir-look:) and the game has been moving slowy. Thanks for the game, Tiny Pius!

In conclusion, Hinckley and I are morons. I admit it.

Edited by Adam

You moron, don't leave now! It takes away the fun of voting you off as the official village dweeb. :pir_laugh2:

Just kidding, thanks for playing mate, we have enjoyed having you on board. To bad you couldn't stay with it to the end, but real life can be like that sometimes, so we understand. Although if I was the game moderator I'd be pretty angry with you. You might want to avoid Tiny P for a while, he might do something nasty. :pir-tongue:

Little reminder not to talk about strategy in this thread please, it can be annoying for other players. :pir-wink:

Wait a minute. What in the world is a life? :pir_wacko:

You moron, don't leave now! It takes away the fun of voting you off as the official village dweeb. :pir_laugh2:

Just kidding, thanks for playing mate, we have enjoyed having you on board. To bad you couldn't stay with it to the end, but real life can be like that sometimes, so we understand. Although if I was the game moderator I'd be pretty angry with you. You might want to avoid Tiny P for a while, he might do something nasty. :pir-tongue:

Little reminder not to talk about strategy in this thread please, it can be annoying for other players. :pir-wink:

EDIT: Wait a minute. What in the world is a life? :pir_wacko:

Thanks, mate. :pir-grin: By the way, the "act like a moron" thing was a joke. :pir-wink: But it is important that strategy is not discussed.

Oh, that's to bad Adam. I don't think anyone else will understand the joke of stareing at my megablocks...

Oh, that's to bad Adam. I don't think anyone else will understand the joke of stareing at my megablocks...

:pir_laugh2:

Yesss....errmm Anyway you will be missed Phillip/Adam/Pervert whatever :pir-tongue:

This must be the most times a people left in a Mafia Game! :pir_wacko:

It's called a strategy, idiot: "act like a moron." :pir-grin: By the way, I'm quitting- it's been fun, but there's too much going on in my real life (I hope you all have lives :pir-look:) and the game has been moving slowy. Thanks for the game, Tiny Pius!

In conclusion, Hinckley and I are morons. I admit it.

I have a life too :pir-tongue: Just that I know how to organise it properly :pir_laugh2: Sorry to hear that, oh well I wish you good luck with your life.

:pir_laugh2:

Yesss....errmm Anyway you will be missed Phillip/Adam/Pervert whatever :pir-tongue:

This must be the most times a people left in a Mafia Game! :pir_wacko:

Really? Does anyone have a record?

I may be late in posting the results for today, as I am busy this week and I'd like to do this well.

Besides, I'm sure most of you can't hate me much more than you already do. :pir-cry_sad:

Besides, I'm sure most of you can't hate me much more than you already do. :pir-cry_sad:

All those PMs I'm sending you telling you how much I hate you are just jokes. Geez. You're so sensitive... :tongue:

Would you like me to lock the thread so you have time to build the results and not have anyone change anything in the mean time? :sweet:

I have a life too :pir-tongue: Just that I know how to organise it properly :pir_laugh2: Sorry to hear that, oh well I wish you good luck with your life.

Me too....Its called homeschool. :pir-tongue:

Well in The Baritones I think 2 people left? But like 3-4 people have left here [iSC, Adam, Alexrider7 I think there was someone else..]

I may be late in posting the results for today, as I am busy this week and I'd like to do this well.

We dont hate you....Well I dont. :pir-blush:

All those PMs I'm sending you telling you how much I hate you are just jokes. Geez. You're so sensitive... :tongue:

Would you like me to lock the thread so you have time to build the results and not have anyone change anything in the mean time? :sweet:

Forshame Hinckley, Forshame! :pir-tongue:

Yes, it's also because you're 8 years old and can't spell for your life. :pir-tongue:

We dont hate you, welll I dont :pir_laugh2:

Yes, it's also because you're 8 years old and can't spell for your life. :pir-tongue:

Yes and you are a 12 year old lawyer :pir-tongue: And as said before I acidentally said your actual names :pir-hmpf_bad:

We dont hate you, welll I dont :pir_laugh2:

Yes and you are a 12 year old lawyer :pir-tongue: And as said before I acidentally said your actual names :pir-hmpf_bad:

Ah, but at least I am not an 8 year-old geek. :pir-wink: Your post editing has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying. :pir_wacko:

Ah, but at least I am not an 8 year-old geek. :pir-wink: Your post editing has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying. :pir_wacko:

Fine than :pir-tongue: What were you saying?

:pir-wink:

Hey 12-year old perfect spelling lawyer. Other countries sometimes interchange s and z in words that rhyme with organize. English spelling vary from American spellings. Other countries use z (sometimes called zed as in Australia) and some use s. Also it's the internet, do you really expect perfect grammar and spelling? There's a whole world outside the states, you know...

In other words, shut up. :tongue:

Sign in to follow this