Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

Is that a promise? :tongue:

Shut up you noble-killing jerk. I'll have words for you before the torches. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Dear Norrington, Adam, and Pickerl! Making sure there are no hard feelings! It's just a game! Wanted to say I've got nothing against any one of you personally! I simply think your evil Norrington, I'm sorry if it looks like I'm singling you out for no reason.

None taken!

No offense to anyone still playing this game, but I think you're all morons. :wub: Love you!

Thanks! I'm glad you can appreciate us for what we are! :pir-blush:

Zepher,

I take no offense whatsoever- I have nothing against any of you either! Well, most of you. A couple of you. Okay, so I've pretty much got something against everybody playing the game.

No offense to anyone still playing this game, but I think you're all morons. :wub: Love you!

Oh, come now, everybody knows that! :pir_laugh2:

Anyway, everyone settle down. It is just a game, no reason to take it so seriously. We can all burn Tiny Pius when it's all over.

Yes! I have finally become a moron! :pir_laugh2: just kidding :pir-classic: Oooh a burning! Can i join?

Just a reminder to all players, please send in your night actions to TinyPiesRUs if you have not done so, so he is able to prepare Day 7. It seemed to be a long night.. :pir-look:

Just a reminder to all players, please send in your night actions to TinyPiesRUs if you have not done so, so he is able to prepare Day 7. It seemed to be a long night.. :pir-look:

I have been noticing too that it has been a long night... By the way, is Tinypius still having exams?

I have been noticing too that it has been a long night... By the way, is Tinypius still having exams?

They should be finished by now. Well at least mine are, so I assume his are too. :pir-grin:

They should be finished by now. Well at least mine are, so I assume his are too. :pir-grin:

Wow you have night actions? :pir-oh3: Some of us dont... :pir-look:

Please do not attempt to discuss night actions or single out players whom have night action abilities. Such actions are deemed to be interpret as game interference. The earlier message was served as a gentle reminder to all players to submit their night actions whom have one, are to send their pm to TinyPiesRUs, IN CASE he is waiting for them.

People have had 10 days to get their night actions in. Let's hope that reminder (albeit kind) was unnecessary. Slowest. Game. Ever.

So... :pir-look:

I'm not normally one to try to rush the host or anything, as I know how tough it can be to get everything just right, but I don't suppose you could let us know when we might be able to expect the next day? It would put our minds at rest. :pir-classic: Thanks, and keep working on it, the game is getting exciting!

Yes, the exams have finished, but unfortunately I don't have access to a camera and haven't for the past 2 days. I should be able to get photos tommorow though so you can expect Day 7 to be up by then.

Thanks for your patience everyone. :classic:

Yes, the exams have finished, but unfortunately I don't have access to a camera and haven't for the past 2 days. I should be able to get photos tommorow though so you can expect Day 7 to be up by then.

Thanks for your patience everyone. :classic:

Glad to hear that! Hope you do well in your exams and I cant wait for tomorrow! :pir_laugh2:

Guys,

I know you're all ticked about this "conversing during the night" thing. However, Tiny Pies let us play the game during the night, and we are allowed to post and debate during that time. Besides, some people sleep in different time zones, and find it easier to post during this "night" period. Just because some of you choose to "sleep" (be inactive) at that time does not mean that others can't enjoy a little debate.

Adam

Well guys, Tiny Pies has been by and read the thread and didn't make any comment. I'm not sure why, but I would just stick with what you have for now and wait for something from him...Perhaps he's busy again.

Well guys, Tiny Pies has been by and read the thread and didn't make any comment. I'm not sure why, but I would just stick with what you have for now and wait for something from him...Perhaps he's busy again.

I almost find it a bit scary that you pay so close attention :tongue:

But yes, I'm prepared to wait for Tiny Pies to enlighten us. I'm busy with preparing to move anyway. finished mucking around university for the time being.

*sigh* I hate to say it, but this game seems to be dying. :pir_bawling: Hinck and I are the only ones keeping it alive! Come on, guys, disregard Dragonator's thing while playing THIS game!

*sigh* I hate to say it, but this game seems to be dying. :pir_bawling: Hinck and I are the only ones keeping it alive! Come on, guys, disregard Dragonator's thing while playing THIS game!

Most of the players in Dragonator's game are not playing this one. You whine about everything. :tongue: And your whines are often innacurate :tongue: :tongue: Shut up. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

And I pay close attention as a staff member, not as someone pathetically obsessed with the outcome... :look:

Most of the players in Dragonator's game are not playing this one. You whine about everything. :tongue: And your whines are often innacurate :tongue: :tongue: Shut up. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

And I pay close attention as a staff member, not as someone pathetically obsessed with the outcome... :look:

It's true. :pir_bawling:

WHINE! :pir-sing:

*sigh* I hate to say it, but this game seems to be dying. :pir_bawling: Hinck and I are the only ones keeping it alive!

Excuse me? I predicted this ending days ago, so if anyone kept your sorry megabloks alive, it's me. :pir-tongue:

:pir_kiss:

Sign in to follow this