Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

Witchsig-3-1.png

InquisBack-2.png Chase-2copy.png Day3Final-1.png Philip-2copy.png Churchcopy.png FuegoBridgecopy.png

Across the countryside rode Fernandez, his red cloak dancing in the wind.

IMG_0924.jpg

Inquisitor Fernandez had been sent to Azufre, following accounts that all manner of witchcraft and heresy had been spotted in this once good town. A veteran of witch hunting, Fernandez knew what must be done. The citizens of Azufre would root out the ones they suspected of heresy and execute them. It would be a grim and bloody ordeal, but he knew that if God was willing, the town will triumph, and the ever-growing tide of evil would at last be quelled. Fernandez's horse halted. Lifting the brim of his weathered hat above his eyes, he looked out into the distance. It was there that the town of Azufre lay.

IMG_0927.jpg

"Soon, soon this town will be free from Satan's grasp."

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen)

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan-2.jpg Joan (Zepher)

- Roberto-2.jpg Roberto (pr0visorak)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

I would like to be included in this. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

I Screm Clone better wake up and get in on this fast!

Edited by stash2sixx

No way I'm going to miss out on this one :grin: Almost missed The Baritones, don't want to do that waiting again, it was terrible, terrible I tell you! :laugh: (and Oh Noes, I edited my post, now I've incurred the Wrath of God :oh3:)

Edited by Quarryman

Beam me up, Scotty!

...err, not era appropriate? Ok...

Signeth me upeth, old chap...eth.

~Trexxen

SIGN ME UP!!!

[stuipid internet stuffed up! :sadnew: ]

Otherwise I wouldve been here sooner!

[YAY 9th Person]

Edited by Darth_Legois

They reply faster than I edit! :grin: I may have to add a few more roles...

They reply faster than I edit! :grin: I may have to add a few more roles...

What a terrible fate, your game is popular! How are you going to live with this :tongue:

I suppose I'll play. I've never done this before, so please bear with me...

Me need play! Sign me up!

Edit: Whew.. didn't want to be kept out.. had to post. I was playing COD 4 to kill time! Killing communists and terrorists distracted me from watching...

Edited by ptdapen

I think that you should have 20 roles, instead of 17. :wink: You're game is very popular, but on a more serious note, how are you going to live on with your life, knowing that your game is popular? :tongue:

Lego12

I think everyone playing [and maybe even people not playing] should add the Witch Hunt Mafia pic in their sig. :classic:

And then have a link on the pic so when you click it, it goes to the topic [maybe not this one but the next one [discussion topic?]

Poor Dragonator, ImperialShadows, and DJForce.. wait, I don't like you guys! You got me ran over by a cement truck! (can I really blame you for that?)

Man, the sign ups are going even quicker then the Baritones, if I can remember. Its just like the last day of the Baritones!

Wait.. what? When did they sign up? Maybe I should read first O.o

Edited by ptdapen

Poor Dragonator, ImperialShadows, and DJForce.. wait, I don't like you guys! You got me ran over by a cement truck! (can I really blame you for that?)

Man, the sign ups are going even quicker then the Baritones, if I can remember. Its just like the last day of the Baritones!

Wait.. what? When did they sign up? Maybe I should read first O.o

They didn't sign up. They reserved there postiton because it is late and they are sleeping. :classic:

Lego12

Edited by lego12

Signeth me upeth doggeth...

and I can participate today, saturday, sunday and all through the week until about 6:00...

Edited by alexrider7

I updated the frontpage to reflect registration being full...

Oh, drat. How disappointed I am. Seeing how much fun there was at the Baritones, I would have liked to join a new one. Too bad.

Good luck to all of the players!

Sign in to follow this