70 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• I'm sorry I can't seem to decide just how cool it is
    • soooooo cool
    • Outstanding
    • Truly amazing, best idea ever!
    • I truly can't live life without it!

Nice MOC up Thrash of the roof design, where do you get your ideas from :wink:

The roof looks neat, but they will all need to look the same, apart from some birds, chimneys and lost minifigs. Because the roof if part of the outside, it needs to be a lot more consistent than other modules.

Very important point, I would also like to know where the stairs are located to reach the roof too, so whoever builds the lower level will include the stairs in their hallway, etc

Told you I was off to build a module.

Presenting my G5 Gatehouse.

3219485602_3394f2b442_o.jpg

Who needs a 10193?

More pics in Beta of course, but I couldn't resist showing you how Thrash and I worked on the layout to show modules together.

3218638755_c7c318163a_o.jpg

Thrash, I like the design of the roof platform and agree that they should be consistent.

NewRight - nice work.

ISC - Very nice work on the Gatehouse. I'm assuming the wall on the right connects to the other modules wall portions.

Nice MOC up Thrash of the roof design, where do you get your ideas from :wink:

Very important point, I would also like to know where the stairs are located to reach the roof too, so whoever builds the lower level will include the stairs in their hallway, etc

Told you I was off to build a module.

Presenting my G5 Gatehouse.

More pics in Beta of course, but I couldn't resist showing you how Thrash and I worked on the layout to show modules together.

Haha, I'm not sure where I get my ideas from. I think that some fellow or something posted something similar on the last page...

The stairs gave me a bit of trouble, but I ended up deciding to lump them with the torturer chamber: K25. Royal Torture Chamber w/ Staircase to Roof (2 stories)

That might not be the best place for them, but it was a module that hadn't been done yet so I figured it would be easy to throw a staircase in. Also, having the torture chamber be two stories will allow for cages and stuff, so that might be good. Any thoughts on this?

Wow! That's an awesome looking exterior...I'll check out the interior in a minute. Two great beta modules for Beta in one night! Alpha doesn't stand a chance! :tongue:

~Thrash

Alpha doesn't stand a chance! :tongue:

You won't be laughing when I get my Gatehouse finished. :devil: Well, actually you might. :look: Anyway...

I love the new layout Thrash, looking good! :thumbup: Now I really wish we could get the whole thing together, it would be wicked! Now that I'm back I'll get to work on finishing the gatehouse. I have quite a bit done already, but I have had an idea for two protruding towers which I might try, so I'll have to tear half of it down again. :grin: Ah well, I've never been any good with deadlines.

I'll keep you posted, I may even try and get some WIP pictures up, if you're interested.

My G5 gatehouse and siege will be up in a day or two once I fix my camera.

I am looking forward to seeing this gatehouse Dragonator but I hope It isn't G5!

You won't be laughing when I get my Gatehouse finished. :devil: Well, actually you might. :look: Anyway...

I love the new layout Thrash, looking good! :thumbup: Now I really wish we could get the whole thing together, it would be wicked! Now that I'm back I'll get to work on finishing the gatehouse. I have quite a bit done already, but I have had an idea for two protruding towers which I might try, so I'll have to tear half of it down again. :grin: Ah well, I've never been any good with deadlines.

I'll keep you posted, I may even try and get some WIP pictures up, if you're interested.

Hurray! I can't wait to see it! Go Alpha!

Wow Thrash, the new layout is really great! It is turning more and more into a Community city build, where the Keep is the castle inside the city. :wub:

I didn't check the progress for a while, but it is a pleasent surprise. :sweet:

Great stuff alround. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Ha, I'm sure your gatehouse will be great. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm certainly interested in work in progress pics.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on the new layout. I think that this layout could actually be the final one. I can't think of anything else that we could add or change, but then again, I think I've felt that way about most of the previous layouts too. :classic:

Sorry it took so long, but here are the two new thumbnails:

For you:

[url="http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=350805&n=47"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thrash6/EBCCB/EBCCBThumbs/gatehouseisc.jpg][/url]

For NewRight:

[b]NewRight[/b]
[url="http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=364148"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thrash6/EBCCB/EBCCBThumbs/princeschambernewright.jpg][/url]

~Thrash

I eagerly look forward to seeing the gatehouse Dragonator! :thumbup:

Team Alpha needs a bit of a boost. It seems like we only have 4 or so active builders at the moment... :look:

One Royal Vegitable Patch coming up.

img_0223.jpg

More pics of C10 in the Alpha thread

Everything looking as cool as ever here. I most thoroughly enjoy the new layout and the new modules posted.

Great work on the Vegetable patch WBD, looks like someone has 10193? :devil:

WIP please, though I will understand if you don't want to ruin the surprise :laugh:

Wow this is pretty dam awsome! :thumbup:

This is the first time I've actually taken noice :blush:

Keep up the great work guys! :thumbup::classic:

Well its about time then, nice of you to noice us after all this time :tongue:

My G5 gatehouse and siege will be up in a day or two once I fix my camera.

I am looking forward to seeing this gatehouse Dragonator but I hope It isn't G5!

Good stuff, Dragonator is making the Main entrance to the whole Castle, not a little gatehouse. His entry is 64 x 32, with a lot of BL orders.

Wow Thrash, the new layout is really great! It is turning more and more into a Community city build, where the Keep is the castle inside the city. :wub:

I didn't check the progress for a while, but it is a pleasent surprise. :sweet:

Great stuff alround. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Thanks Teddy, we appreciate you dropping in and giving us ideas etc.

I eagerly look forward to seeing the gatehouse Dragonator! :thumbup:

Team Alpha needs a bit of a boost. It seems like we only have 4 or so active builders at the moment... :look:

Well Jerry Man and Waterbrick Down are fine additions to Alpha, they are submitting a few all at once for you guys, and the Kitchen was fantastic, so its not over yet.

The new layout looks great, Thrash. :thumbup: I agree that some things shouldn't all be in one area, like guard kiosks. I look forward to seeing some of these modules.

And great work on all of the new modules, everyone. :thumbup:

I really love that veggie patch Waterbrick Down! :thumbup:

Very colorful and detailed, you're a much needed addition to Alpha! :classic:

Thanks Jim!

ISC, here's the thumbnail code for Waterbrick's Veggie Patch:

[url="http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=364779"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thrash6/EBCCB/EBCCBThumbs/veggiepatchwaterbrickdown.jpg][/url]

~Thrash

Cheers Big Ears! Expect some word on the Competition shortly. Sir Dillon has been instrumental in getting it off the ground.

Nice work WBD. I can see some ideas that would fit in nicely.

Shipwright down near the docks, Ratcatcher, Bowyer, Bricklayer, Cartographer, Fortune Teller, Furrier, Gravedigger, Hunter, Storyteller, and loads more. Excellent. I will place the full list of the occupations we haven't already listed in the first post, and link in the second post to the article.

Cheers :classic:

My Bricklink Order has arrived so I can start building the bank! I need to order some small pieces though. :tongue:

It may take some days but I'll get there and complete the bank ASAP!

The quiet nature around here leads me to believe that you are all saving yourselves for the competition :wink:

Nope, I've just run out of appropriate bricks because I'm making something else with them. :tongue:

The Skeleton Embassy looks good from the front, and I'll go check it out in the Beta thread. :thumbup:

Great job on the Skeleton Embassy ISC!

I am indeed waiting until the competition to get things going again. After my tavern I wanted to take a bit of a break and let it stay built for a bit, but I'm sure that once the competition comes around I'll be able to get over it and take it apart for another module!

Here's the thumbnail code for it:

[url="http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=365953"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thrash6/EBCCB/EBCCBThumbs/skeletonembassyisc.jpg][/url]

~Thrash

Hi all!

I've been following your work for a long time and I must say I'm really impressed by the great modules everyone has built. Finally I've decided to join you (if I still can?).

I've already done one module but it's not on the list, just something I came up with after looking at all the other ones. I realized that there would be very difficult for the soldiers to get up on the walls when there was so few stairs up to them. So I built a module with stairs up to the wall and added a small house for the guards to rest in between their watch shifts. It's not a big deal if you don't include this on the list, - I'll be happy to build something else too :)

ebccb001.jpg

I'll just post this one picture here and when I've been placed in a team I will post the rest of the pictures there, ok?

Thank you!

/Etzel

Hey Etzel.

This is lovely work. Welcome on board. You are in Team Beta and may post five images in the Beta Thread

I love the tree. This will fit nicely on the list as C16. Which I was thinking of building myself :cry_sad: . Thats cool, I will get over it.

Can we tempt you into more modules?

Cheers

ISC

Great new modules ISC and Etzel! :thumbup:

I love the cold and skeletal look of your embassy ISC, and your module has beautiful color Etzel.