70 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• I'm sorry I can't seem to decide just how cool it is
    • soooooo cool
    • Outstanding
    • Truly amazing, best idea ever!
    • I truly can't live life without it!

She ain't dead yet!

I have been very busy moving house, but I have built the Main Gatehouse, just need a couple of pieces to finish the top off but here is a sneak peak anyway.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Thanks for the thumbs Thrash!

Its up if you didn't see it :wink:

Wow, it's been so long since anyone has posted anything, that I thought this community build might be dead. Now we have two great builds in as many days. Great work guys, now we have both a front and rear entrance to the castle. Let the flood of new builds begin (Thrash?). :tongue:

Just curious have anyone buildt M3. Wall Repairs?

If not i think i will give it a try.

CastleLord.

Go for it, no one has done it yet.

It's been almost three months since anyone posted in this topic, does that mean the Community Castle Build is dead? :cry_sad:

No, of course not! :tongue:

I present this 16x16 module to you, a nice little living house (to few of them in the castle so far I think):

ebccbhouse_001.jpg

More pictures will be found in the Team Beta topic soon :wink:

Now get on building some more modules people!

This is a too good project to be abandon.

Oh, I missed this! It looks really nice Etzel. I wish we still had more interest in this great project, but that's how it is these days....

I look forward to some more pics, it looks modular too, so I am predicting an interior as well.

I look forward to some more pics, it looks modular too, so I am predicting an interior as well.

There are pictures here already :classic:

Well, since school started back up, lego has again shifted more to the back seat. I was able to finish one more module, wall repairs, before I was back in full academic swing. I wasn't sure whether to post it since it sounds like castlelord may be taking a shot at it, but since I haven't seen anything else on it I'll probably post it by next weekend (the only time I really have for building these days). Hope to see everyone give one last push for this project.

UPDATE:

Here's M3 Wall Repairs:

img_1137.jpg

See Team Alpha's forum for more pics.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Wow, this is fantastic work WBD! I love the machinery lifting the masonery up to repair the wall. The wall itself looks great as well, the figures definitely bring some life to this as well. Great stuff. :thumbup:

Hi all!

I just wonder, what still needs to be build? I havent been able to be online a lot last months, so I couldn't participate in the EBCCB anymore :cry_sad:

Thnks!

Kenny.

Here is a list of unfinished modules. For a list of all the completed ones check here.

D10. Guard Post

I3. Siege Factory

I7. Lumberjack Lodge

I8. Silversmith

I10. Fletcher

I15. Guard Post

C3. Tournament Grounds

C4. Animal PenDONE

C8. Amphitheatre

C9. Actor's GuildDONE

C14. Monastery

M2. Stables

M3. Wall Repairs DONE

M6. Wall under Siege

G11. Dungeon

G13. Alley-wayDONE

G16. Gate from CivilianDONE

G17. Memorial

O1. Main GatehouseDONE

O2. Back GatehouseDONE

O3. Siege Camp

K2. Gatehouse (2 stories) and drawbridge

K3. Servant's Quarters

K6. Entrance Hall w/ Great Staircase (2 stories)

K9. Guest Chambers

K12. Garderobe

K17. Dining Hall

K20. Queen's Chamber

K21. King's Chamber

K22. Chamberlain's Quarters

K28. Illuminator's Room

K29. Jester's Quarters

R1. NW Tower

R2. Platform 1

R3. Platform 2

R4. Platform 3

R5. SE Tower

R6. Platform 4

R7. Platform 5

R8. Platform 6

R9. SW Tower

R10. Platform 7

I added a note to the modules that have since been completed. If no one wants the lumberjack lodge, we could make that Etzel house goes into that number. I am presently building for PTV, so don't have the spare time at present, but may have a crack soon at something. :classic:

I will also ask Sir Dillon to frontpage the CCB to increase interest again.

I had been following this thread long before I joined the site, and always thought it a great project. I would like to throw my hat into the ring, and firstly take on the building of the G17 Memorial block.

I know I backed out by only making one of the three I promised, but now I am making it my goal to make at least one more before the project is complete. :tongue:

I'll see if I can make M6 the wall under seige but I dont have alot of time to work on this so if some one else is doing this it fine if I dont do it. Can I put a seige tower or catapult in the build? I could also make O3 the seige camp but it will take more time. by the wat love wall repairs great job

Come one come all! Any help with module building is appreciated! See how you guys go. If it takes time that is fine too, and don't worry if someone else builds a module before you, we will take multiples too :wink::wub:

I am now committing myself to the Guestroom and Silver Smith. I hope I can get them done. :tongue:

With the PTVII contest running I haven't much time, but I will work on the Lumberjack Lodge and the Fletcher! :sweet:

I am in the same boat, so to speak, but hope to churn out something shortly :classic:

As for which modules, I will probably take something that hasn't been done.

I am in the same boat, so to speak, but hope to churn out something shortly :classic:

As for which modules, I will probably take something that hasn't been done.

I'm almost done with 2 of the 3 entries I'm going to build. I will start with the Castle build after PTV, because a lot of bricks are in PTV projects now.

Edited by Captain Blackmoor