Hinckley

Red Darth Vader Helmet Raffle

Sorry guys, I just bought the winning ticket!!!

Morten

I have a silly question:

Is there a deadline to enter into the raffle or will it run until all fifty tickets are purchased?

I have a silly question:

Is there a deadline to enter into the raffle or will it run until all fifty tickets are purchased?

Once fifty tickets are sold... That's not a silly question, either. :classic:

Just a reminder for everyone: The instructions are simple send me a PM-not an e-mail-a PM, private message. In my profile, click "Send Message" or click the link in the first post that says "PM me" and tell me your paypal e-mail address. It's not difficult. I need your paypal e-mail address or I can't match the payment to your EB username. Failure to follow the instructions will forfeit your slot in the raffle and I will have to refund the payment. Please pay attention. Thanks. :classic:

Just a reminder for everyone: The instructions are simple send me a PM-not an e-mail-a PM, private message. In my profile, click "Send Message" or click the link in the first post that says "PM me" and tell me your paypal e-mail address. It's not difficult. I need your paypal e-mail address or I can't match the payment to your EB username. Failure to follow the instructions will forfeit your slot in the raffle and I will have to refund the payment. Please pay attention. Thanks. :classic:

You may want to edit your previous post (post #22 of this thread) as you state to email you. :wink:

Cool raffle! I won't be entering, but I am wondering who donated that beauty of a test piece. Was it a member of the forums? :wink:

Edited by Grevious

You may want to edit your previous post (post #22 of this thread) as you state to email you. :wink:

Great, thank you. I've edited that out. However, in the instructions are huge black bold letters that say PM me and those letters link to the PM interface. My name is already in the recipient field... Really. It's not too hard. :wink: :wink:

Cool raffle! I won't be entering, but I am wondering who donated that beauty of a test piece. Was it a member of the forums? :wink:

It was me.

Hey, Hinkley. Id like to get a ticket but I can't use the pm thing.

Sorry about that. I've re-enabled your Message Center...

Will there be any more raffles in the future of other licensed or non-licensed test pieces?

Possibly...only time will tell :wink:

Will there be any more raffles in the future of other licensed or non-licensed test pieces?
:yoda: - Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future. :wink:

CopMike

I'm guessing that the raffle won't be drawn on any specific date, just when all of the tickets have been sold?

It must be a prototype stolen from development in Billund. They are usually made red.

Must be great to have something that is stolen :thumbdown:

It's a test piece that was stolen. There's another thread knocking about somewhere in which I posted an answer that LEGO supplied me with. Only I can't find the old thread.

Can anyone help? It would be useful to have this raffle linked to the previous discussion on Vader's shiney red helmet. (And that folks is how got the X-rated Snide Note for my title).

It's a test piece that was stolen. There's another thread knocking about somewhere in which I posted an answer that LEGO supplied me with. Only I can't find the old thread.

Can anyone help? It would be useful to have this raffle linked to the previous discussion on Vader's shiney red helmet. (And that folks is how got the X-rated Snide Note for my title).

Your comment - the whole tread :thumbup: .

CopMike

great can join this event...

just start my new uni life and just got some spare time to come up

Glad that can join!

I'm guessing that the raffle won't be drawn on any specific date, just when all of the tickets have been sold?

Is there a counter somewherewhere we can see how much tickets have been sold already???

So... how many tickets yet to sell? I'm eager to see this raffle drawn. :classic: There hasn't been much activity in regard to this in the last few days...

There are some tickets left and the activity seems to have died down. We'll see what the next couple of days brings...

There are some tickets left and the activity seems to have died down. We'll see what the next couple of days brings...

I'll gladly take the rest off your hands at a certain discount, sir! :pir-grin:

Is it supposed to receive a confirmation PM ?

Or are those just send when all the raffles are sold? In the last raffle I think I got a PM with my raffle number...

Just bought a ticket, too.

I'm glad I still could get one!

:tongue:

Oh no - it´s you again! :oh3:

Mr. "hand me the price" is entering the scene. :tongue:

Aren´t former raffle winners excluded from actual ones? :wink: