Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Pillage the Village - Staff Competition!

I bet you've all been wondering, "How can the staff get involved in this great competition?" Well you don't have to lose any more sleep over it! Since the staff isn't eligible for prizes we can't compete in the regular competition, but we can compete for bragging rights! Each week during the contest we'll post entries made by staff members. When the contest is over, we'll let the EB members decide which staff member Pillaged their Village the best! :grin:

Staff Competition Rules

• Entries must not be edible, perishable or contain a working diesel engine.
  • Entries must be entered to be considered. We can't consider entries that aren't entered.
  • One Duplo block must be used somewhere in the creation, even if it's hidden under landscaping, unless the staff member doesn't feel like adding a Duplo block. In that case a Duplo block is not required.
  • Staff member must express joy while building their entry. If any other emotion is expressed, the entry will be disqualified.
  • Piece limit: One bazillion.
  • Phred is a dork...and a pickle.
  • Staff sig-figs must be used or we will all point and laugh at the bad entries that don't include staff members being massacred...
  • Entries must be sadistic and push the limits of good taste. If we don't question the sanity and stability of the staff member, the entry will be disqualified and the staff member dismissed from EB.
  • There is a 1 million picture minimum for every entry. Comics are encouraged!
  • Staff members can build whatever the hell they want because they're staff...

Look for the first entry soon!! Staff will enter in separate threads, just like the real competition! *oh2*

Ummm...these rules are well....odd. Ahh, who cares, its EB! Can't wait to see the entries! Go Staff!

Ok, this looks good. Now, I need to get one rule clarified ...

Oh, megablock it, I'm doing it the way I want, because I can! :pir_laugh2:

Now, I need to get one rule clarified ...

No, you don't megablocks-head. You really don't. Just get building. :tongue:

Crush the competion Hinckley! :pir-sweet: No hard feelings other staff members! :pir-grin:

Edited by Thomas B.

This is such a good idea... PS: Can we use staff-minifigs into our MOCs???

If yes, we are supposed to let them die quite cruely as well, not?

Go Bonaparty, go ! Let those other staffmembers take a look at what a real Belgian can do if he just puts his mind to it ! With that army of yours you can make an entire battlefield filled with death pirates and soldiers !

(If Thomas B can support his favorite, so can I)

PS: You too Captain Green Hair ! Go for it !

And Mr. Phess, Mr. Hinkley, Mr. Tiber, .... I'd better support all of you, since you guys are going over the prizes...

Crush the competion Hinkley! :pir-sweet: No hard feelings other staff members! :pir-grin:

Nah, Sinner all the way :pir-tongue:. Nice rules, Hinckley, I bet it took you months to make them all up. :pir-tongue:. But seriously, I'm looking forward to some insane entries.

Good point Zorro. I think Mr. Hinckley is awesome, as well as Bonaparte, Mr. Tiber, Sinner, Mister Phes, Captain Green Hair, KimT, and any other Mod or Admin I didn't mention! :pir-sweet: You are all awesome!

Edited by Thomas B.

Dear lord your all suck ups. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Go Hinck go!! We're rooting for you! Take down that Walrus in as gory a way possible! :pir-skull: We love you Hinck! :pir-wub: And don't let the Tiber get in your way!

What's a Tiber? :pir_wacko:

You've been reading to many comic books.

Nice competition, I can't wait to see the entries. Perhaps I'll do some staff pillaging of my own in my entry... :devil: You better watch out Shadows. That's if I ever get around to making an entry, I've got a pile of bricks tied up in another MOC at the moment. Which I'll hopefully have up in the castle section by Friday. How's that for self-promotion? :pir_laugh2:

By sound of that first rule, I take it you won't be making something out of Lego Ice-Cubes...

Suckupingest thread ever. :imperialguard_commander1:

This is such a good idea... PS: Can we use staff-minifigs into our MOCs???

If yes, we are supposed to let them die quite cruely as well, not?

You better watch out Shadows.

Go for it ladies. Whip me, beat me, make me feel like a real man, if you think you've got what it takes. :pir_laugh2:

ahah , that's some funny rules ^^ by the way , Zorro said :

PS: Can we use staff-minifigs into our MOCs???

but... I don't really know what are the staff Sigfig, where can I see it ?

Let's Go Hinckley! Let's Go! Too bad you can't have custom parts in the contest. I would cut a sword in half and have it glued to each side of Sinner!! :jollyroger:

Edited by Thomas B.

Dear lord your all suck ups. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Yeah, yeah...

Go Hinck go!! We're rooting for you! Take down that Walrus in as gory a way possible! :pir-skull: We love you Hinck! :pir-wub: And don't let the Tiber get in your way!

Uh huh... what was that you were saying about suck-ups...? :pir-tongue:

I have to say that Slyowl entry do NOT match all the requirement...

There is a 1 million picture minimum for every entry. Comics are encouraged!

slyowl, go back to your camera :P

Hahaha.. hillarious rules.. too bad I'm not a crewmember, 'caus it would be fun to enter that contest I think. Really looking forward to see some MOC with one bazillion bricks :pir-grin:

I especcialy like the rule about the Duplo block.

And Phred is NO dork ! He just looks a bit dorky, but that's not his fault. BTW people say I look a bit dorky too, maybe because of my black mask and black tricorne hat i always were, i don't know... :pir_wacko:

i like this new smilie... :bonaparte: .

And Phred is NO dork !

But i am a dork. :pir-cry_sad:

And i'm not a pickle! :pir-tongue:

But i am a dork. :pir-cry_sad:

And i'm not a pickle! :pir-tongue:

Ok....OK....

It seems you have a very low ammount of self-esteme Mr.Phred...

REPEAT me: I AM NOT A DORK !!! Do that 20 times before you go to bed for this month and the upcoming one.

I used to do this for a year, and now, finnaly, I do not consider myself to be a dork anymore !

REPEAT me: I AM NOT A DORK !!! Do that 20 times before you go to bed for this month and the upcoming one.

I don't know what's so wrong with being a dork. :pir-grin:

I have grown to love my dorkyness. :pir-wub:

I still can't find a working diesel engine though. :pir_bawling:

No one i know has an extra one. :pir-look:

Allright you admin-clowns, who changed my title ?! :pir_laugh2:

The revenge of Zorro, the avenger of injustice, shall be...eerr...BLOODY ! yes....and ...and...CRUEL ! :jollyroger::pir-laugh:

This is the last time I will try to help someone out with psychological problems...

Edited by zorro3999

Zorro, I think it's a conspiracy between all staff members except for Hinckley! Hinckley was oblivious to this, that great man! Bloody deaths to the other staff sig-figs in the PTV contest! :jollyroger:

Edited by Thomas B.

You're a wannabe Lord Admiral, so you're not staff, right? Only the mighty and wonderful Lord Admiral Mister Phes may enter this contest other than Hinckley! :jollyroger:

Edited by Thomas B.