Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones Day 8-Ding Dong, Dillon is Dead

day_08_01.jpg

Welcome to Day 8...

day_08_02.jpg

Dillon had escaped immediate execution and while the other citizens searched for him, he ran off to investigate a hunch he had. His hunch was correct and he was hurrying back to Ivan's restaurant with the evidence he needed to prove his innocence.

day_08_03.jpg

Too bad the remaining Baritone was onto him and executed him in the street.

day_08_04.jpg

So powerful was Dillon's evidence that his attacker wanted to make sure he was dead and emptied his clip into poor Dillon's head.

day_08_05.jpg

However, the goofy Baritone got tunnel vision on the gruesome killing and didn't notice our favorite cross-dressing construction worker pick up Neal's second briefcase, which is what Dillon had found...

day_08_06.jpg

It turns out poor Dillon truly was an innocent citizen.

day_08_07.jpg

The five remaining players discovered Dillon's body in the street following a rough night for some. Darlene looked tired and shaken, Ivan continued to limp and Carter looked pale and shaken. He took one look at the gruesome slaying and vomited on the sidewalk...

Rules:

You have all been sent instructions by PM explaining who you are and what your objectives/night actions are. Read these PMs very carefully. They are very clear on what you need to do in order to win this game. Make sure you understand what it is your character needs to do in order to win. The information is there for you, make sure you understand it.

Each day of the game will consist of a day and a night. During the day, you have the option to condemn one citizen of Moonlight to be executed. You are a group of vigilantes now, taking the law into your own hands to gain back control of your streets. Only at the beginning of the next day will you learn if you've killed a fellow Citizen or a Baritone. The day will last for four real time days or until a conviction is made. If no conviction is made, then no one is executed. Once the day is over, the night begins which is when you can PM your night actions to me.

To vote for another player, your vote must appear in bold in this format Vote: (Name of player or character). In order for a player to be convicted they must be condemned by a majority of the players. On Day 8, a player must have 3 votes to be condemned.

If you have any questions, please ask in the discussion thread or PM me.

Please remember:

1. You cannot edit your posts.
  2. You must be active in the game to retain your position as a participant.
  3. Your votes must appear in bold.
  4. If you have Night Actions, make sure to PM them to me when the Day ends.

Players:

Adam - Al killed by a fire during Night 2

AgentRick57 - Rhonda condemned during Day 6

Bob the Construction Man - Betty condemned during Day 4

DJ Force - Florence killed during Night 1

Dragonator - Darlene

ImperialShadows - Ivan

IScreamClone - Iris condemned during Day 5

lego12 - Lee killed during Night 1

Norrington - Neal condemned on Day 2

Pencoin - Pete killed during Day 6

professor flitwick - Flint killed during Night 4

ptdapen - Mayor condemned on Day 3

Quarryman - Steve

randomparrot - Patty killed by Carter during Night 2

Sir Dillon - Dillon condemned on Day 7

Skinny Boy - Carter

stash2sixx - Stan killed during Day 4

Thomas B. - Tom killed during Night 1

Trexxen - Trekk killed by a fire during Night 2

VBBN - Veronica killed during Night 4

White Fang - Sky

Final Baritone playing game of hide and go seeking, using another to cover his evil deeds. Darlene has been attacked again, and I have fighting them off again. They are not bright in the learning department and seem to not realise that keeping doing same thing over and over expecting different result is definition of crazy. I guess final Baritone would have to be a little crazy though, so it fit.

I can confirming who is not leaving their house, yet killings are happening. Only one I am not watching is the one evil we thought we already knew extent of... Carter. He is being played like bad tuba.

On day 7 I notice that "everyone showed up at Ivan's looking rather tired and worried, especially old Carter, who didn't look like he could take much more of the stress."

He is being pinched by bastard Baritone to do evil deeds for him. That is making our detection of Baritone action impossible, since he not having to actually do it himself.

Today I notice "Carter looked pale and shaken. He took one look at the gruesome slaying and vomited on the sidewalk..."

Faced with cold hard light shining on splattered brain of his victim, he is unable to control stomach.

I am losing patience. I would asking him who is doing pinching, but he probably not know, and certainly can't be trusted to tell.

So be it, the tool must be destroyed before we can stop it's master. It should have happened before now, but we tried to be cautious and it is getting us killed.

Vote: Carter

We trusted Carter too much right from the start.... and it lead to a fatal mistake, which I had speculate wrongly and caused Dillion's death for misjudging... We need to settle this soon. It's getting obvious and we must end the last Baritones before it end us all. There is only 5 of us left and I don't wish to see any of the innocents to waste another live again....

There could be a possibility that Carter could be the final cultprit. For example, Carter could submit his earlier actions and declare that he will be with the Baritones side since he was "forced" by the Baritones initally. There must be some internal disucssion among them which we are not well aware of. Assuming that Carter has a choice to be with the citizens or the Baritones to determine the win of the game, which caused us a strategic diversion, which ended up thinking less suspicion of him, even till the end of the game even though he was the one whom killed the first godfather. In fact, when Patty was killed, it started off a chain of "Godfather" successions. Perhaps, it was all planned. No one in Moonlight is allowed to hold guns during curfew. Apart from the Baritones, the Mayor kept a gun with him, and used it against Neal earlier, and was convicited the next day and was declared as a Baritones. Who else in Moonlight have weapons in their possession, except Carter? It's getting clearer...

I know I have an imaginative mind, with a creative drawing to illustrate... This is just an artist's life...

In addition, Ivan and Darlene is the only ones around, whom have possible night actions to intervene and investigate at the night. I am sure they are the ones whom know the situation best. I will follow suit, and this is my conclusion to Carter's judgement.

Vote: Carter/Skinny Boy

I feel too ill. :sick: Are there any doctors in Moonlight? I need some rest.

No, we have no doctor, probably Baritone kill all of them.

Would you like something to eat? I can make you special plate from this cookbook *holds up cookbook entitled "Last Meals With Dr. Kevorkian"*

Two birds, one stoning. :devil:

Wait... I am hearing voices in head again.

"Ding Dong, Dillon is Dead" :wacko:

Best day title yet. :laugh:

The cross-dressing construction worker approaches the group.

"Here" he says, handing over Neal's second briefcase, "I think this may help you."

Upon opening the breifcase, the citizens discover that the contents have been destroyed. Upon closer inspection, a scrap of paper is found in the lining of the briefcase, clearly ripped from Neal's notes.

It reads, "...ability to recruit one..."

"Here" he says, handing over Neal's second briefcase, "I think this may help you."

Oh, thanks baby, uh, Chuck. (OOC: I'm not sure why I imagine his name is Chuck). :wacko:

Upon opening the breifcase, the citizens discover that the contents have been destroyed. Upon closer inspection, a scrap of paper is found in the lining of the briefcase, clearly ripped from Neal's notes.

I feel this confirms it. Carter, though once a bad citizen, is now a bastard or tool of a bastard. Either way, the bastard dies.

Can I say bastard again? :grin:

There could be a possibility that Carter could be the final cultprit. For example, Carter could submit his earlier actions and declare that he will be with the Baritones side since he was "forced" by the Baritones initally. There must be some internal disucssion among them which we are not well aware of. Assuming that Carter has a choice to be with the citizens or the Baritones to determine the win of the game, which caused us a strategic diversion, which ended up thinking less suspicion of him, even till the end of the game even though he was the one whom killed the first godfather. In fact, when Patty was killed, it started off a chain of "Godfather" successions. Perhaps, it was all planned. No one in Moonlight is allowed to hold guns during curfew. Apart from the Baritones, the Mayor kept a gun with him, and used it against Neal earlier, and was convicited the next day and was declared as a Baritones. Who else in Moonlight have weapons in their possession, except Carter? It's getting clearer...

With combined clues and the scenario above, I am almost 100% certain that Carter is the one... Damn him, for fooling us all, with his "heroic" feat.... We only need one vote more to condemn him, right?

Typical, Dillon, though not a good friend, at least he was an okay colleague, and now he's dead. May he rest in peace.

With combined clues and the scenario above, I am almost 100% certain that Carter is the one... Damn him, for fooling us all, with his "heroic" feat.... We only need one vote more to condemn him, right?

Correct. And what the heck, lets set a new record for finishing a day, Vote: Carter / Skinny Boy. (1 hour, 33 minutes :wink:)

*calls out* Dead Thread Walking!

*whispers* I hope we right this time... :sceptic:

*calls out* Dead Thread Walking!

*whispers* I hope we right this time... :sceptic:

If we are ever wrong, we will be pointing guns among each other, with lack of concrete evidence.

Seriously, I really hope we are spot on to end the tragic in Moonlight.

Hey, we're not ending this without me getting a word in. :angry:

From the evidence, it is clear that the tool is Carter. But who then is the Baritone? It must, unfortunately, be either Steve or Sky. So, my question is, should we really be taking out the tool, or should we be looking for the real Baritone? I want to know which one of you it is. Because it must be one of the two of you. We'll find you out tomorrow anyway, as you obviously can't kill me no matter how hard you try, and if you kill the other citizen other than me and Ivan then we'll get you. The game is up mate, you just need to accept it and let us know who you are.

Great. I'm already condemned. I don't even have to make up an excuse now. Well, this game (like me) is pretty much gone now, and when it is over...

I'll have my words in the Discussion Thread.

Well, that being said-this day is paused. A conclusion will be up by tomorrow...