Morten

Tantive IV MOC, not mine!

Cavegod that is in fact the same ship, the Tantive IV is also known as the Rebel Blockade Runner, if you checked the link in the first post you would have seen it is the same :wink:

Thanks for pointing that out i will read through before posting next time. :cry_happy:

Thanks for pointing that out i will read through before posting next time. :cry_happy:

:laugh:

I will close this for now and then merge in into the proper topic later.

EDIT: And merged it is!

Fixed your links to be more 'direct'

Thanks for finding them

I dont see anyone swooshing this around the room :laugh::laugh:

I would definately give it a try if I was there.

Heck I'd even do this in the **** with such a beauty :laugh:

An amazing job! :thumbup:

I admire the builders patience, for it took him a few years to build this model. I do hope we get to see some more detailed shots of the model and maybe the builder will even join us to discuss it. Does anybody know the guy?

Mymy most impressive! That being an understatement! Fantastic work! :D

An amazing job! :thumbup:

I admire the builders patience, for it took him a few years to build this model. I do hope we get to see some more detailed shots of the model and maybe the builder will even join us to discuss it. Does anybody know the guy?

This guy is called Craig Stevens, I don't know more about him :hmpf_bad: .

His Brickshelf Galery

His Website

Take a look at his other creations.... :oh: Probably not the most detailled, but certainly the bigger of the world :thumbup:

Edited by Bossk

Just mind boggling the amount of work that goes into this, let alone the piece count!

Well done to Craig Stevens, if he ever reads this.

Simply stunning, as well as the rest of his work. The details, the colors, the texture, it's just a beautiful piece of art. In reality, the difficulty of some of the huge MOCs lies within one budget and time and pieces. If one has the money and the pieces, they too, could achieve something great as well. There is also the patience and skill level. You have to have some skill, yes, to know techniques, and you also have to have a great amount of patience. This guy clearly has all of the required assets and has used them quite nicely.

Hello everyone thanks for watching my two Tantive Videos;you posted here; i notice a lot of you have not seen part 2; which goes more in depth.

Heres the 3rd video;Tantive is near us huge scale; we discuss these other Starwars Lego and much more; like the falcon; enjoy :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by LegoPigeon

Hello everyone thanks for watching my two Tantive Videos;you posted here; i notice a lot of you have not seen part 2; which goes more in depth.

Amazing Work, well done.

I am going to see the builder of that on sunday night, does not live far from me and a really nice guy!

A minifig scale capital ship. Bonkers. :laugh:

Now imagine this made with modern bricks and building techniques. Do i hear someone call "challenge accepted"? :grin:

2 minutes ago, JarJarBonks said:

That is huge. But maybe don't bump up a topic just to say wow @sokewl :look:

why not? i had a queation but answered myself so i couldnt delete ;)

15 hours ago, sokewl said:

why not? i had a queation but answered myself so i couldnt delete ;)

Well that makes more sense. Welcome to Eurobricks then!