Morten

Tantive IV MOC, not mine!

Sorry, well I should have checked the forum. Still it needs to be seen as much as possible.

Morten

HOLY Molly ! This is some work....

I love it :wub: !

Man, he should have rented a large garage or something, how is he going to build it completely in there ? :laugh: just teasing...

I love all those sliding-doors he uses, and the fact he has multiple levels, a lot of MOCs, even of this size, only have 1 or 2.

Sorry, well I should have checked the forum. Still it needs to be seen as much as possible.

Morten

Sorry for being unclear. I wasn't complaining, I was just highlighting that he seems to be in it for the long haul. I agree that it deserves as much attention as possible! :wub:

Wow...that is just...amazing! :wub: I just can't believe its so big, yet minifigure scale! :cry_happy: I would love to have that....but I wouldn't know where to put it! :laugh:

Lego12

I can do that...

Is that supposed to be a veiled reference to My Kid Could Paint That/i]? :tongue:

Nice find, kudos to the builder. :thumbup:

Great find..kudos aplenty to the builder. That's a lot of LEGO.

I have the UCS Tantive IV, and it was a good set for a model. Seeing this, I hope for a System set, in either classic dark red or the dark blue, in similar proportion to the UCS set, but with some nice interior detail on par or superior to the Republic Cruiser, complemented by 2 Rebel soldiers, Capt Antilles, C3PO, R2-D2, and Princess Leia. Realistically, if TLG makes it, I know it'll be about the same size as the RC, with limited detail like the RC and ISD, but I'm dreaming a little.

Oh my, that is a BIG MOC! :wacko: I wonder if they have room to store it once its finished?

Great find. It looks amazing.

I should check BrickShelf and other sites more often. :sceptic:

Man, every time i see this i look in awe for a few minutes (well, hours :blush: ) It's just such a peice of art, i can't get over the size of it! Is it to minifig scale prehaps? I don't know but, just... Wow

Edited by legoman

I reckon that's minifig scale because the Tantive IV wasn't actually that big as a cruiser type ship although that's massive I think it is about scaled correctly.

Wow! That's AMAZING!! Is he extremely rich or something? He has this big thing but still also other big MOCs!! Let's see what it will look like in a few months..

Wow!A minifig scale ship.That is going to be one masterpiece once he is done.I can't wait to see the end result :classic:

Nice find, I think someone may have already posted it though, or it may be a members creation. Anyway it looks pretty big :thumbup: .

Yeah this one pops up from time to time.

I am not sure it was ever finished.

It sure it a stunning piece of work, I'll agree to that.

that looks cool. I'd like to see the interior to be like LSWII :thumbup:

I`ve seen this a few times before. I`m not sure if the builder is still working on it, although I hope so. If it get`s finished it will be incredible. :wub: