The Who

BrickCon08

If new sets and parts are showing up at brickcon for castle and indy lines, shouldn't there be some new star wars stuff showing up also?

If new sets and parts are showing up at brickcon for castle and indy lines, shouldn't there be some new star wars stuff showing up also?

I think patience might be the key. More pics could show up very soon - Maybe later today and tomorrow!

I think patience might be the key. More pics could show up very soon - Maybe later today and tomorrow!

I usually have loads of patience at my disposal, but for things like this I just can't seem to wait...

In one of the Castle 2009 threads, CopMike stated that more pics would be up around 8:00 GMT time. :wink: Although I'm not sure any SW will appear, but keep your fingers crossed.

In one of the Castle 2009 threads, CopMike stated that more pics would be up around 8:00 GMT time. :wink: Although I'm not sure any SW will appear, but keep your fingers crossed.

That was referring to the Medieval Marketplace alone, I think. It's after 10:30 GMT now, so if there was anything else, I think we would have seen it.

:skull:

What about 8:00PM or was it AM. I still hope we get pics though. When does it end?

EDIT:You meant yesterday didn't you. :hmpf:

Edited by Skipper 24

New Indiana Jones?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, in the Licensed forum. There is a new picture of Willie, from the Temple of Doom set to be released.

Yes, in the Licensed forum. There is a new picture of Willie, from the Temple of Doom set to be released.

i think the only new set revealed is the castle medieval village.

i think the only new set revealed is the castle medieval village.

I mean the Willie ( :laugh: ) from the Shanghai Chase set we have a prelim. picture of.

While searching around at Brickshelf, I've just found these pics, I suppose they are just Mocs, but whatsoever:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3462878

You can see Obi Wan's starfighter and a landing ship.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3462891

In the left corner, you can see three clones, but the quality is too low to find out who they are.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3462774

Here you can see hundreds of Boba Fett and Tusken torsos.

That's all that's on Brickshelf. :sceptic:

Those are some great photos that you found Commander 501. They look nice. :thumbup:

The clones are Vidgamers's Stormtrooper commandos, if I remember correctly. The helmets are very interesting.

I saw a Twi'lek, so maybe an Aayla in the future? The Obi Fighter is kinda small, so i think these are just good MOCs

I think a few different things about these.

1.--The sets generally look like mocs, except for Obi's fighter.

2.--You can see a spongebob set being dismantled to build a larger model.

3.--The twilek head looks a lot like Arealight's customs off of bricklink.